Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
My Return - Page 4 Vote_lcapMy Return - Page 4 Voting_barMy Return - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Nero
My Return - Page 4 Vote_lcapMy Return - Page 4 Voting_barMy Return - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

My Return

Go down 
+2
Nero
Dante
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
My Return - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210My Return - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
My Return - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190/190My Return - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

My Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:00 pm

I smirk at my brother and say, "You may be right but then again;" and at that instant I drop my blade then kick Vergil in the chest and in the next instant i stand behind Cepeda with Ebony pointed at the back of his head. "Now boy you have a choice here walk away or die it is your choice." I stand with a round in the chamber and a firm grip on my trigger.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
My Return - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50My Return - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
My Return - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30My Return - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

My Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:59 pm

I looked at Dante with tear filled eyes, from the pain of the migraine and the thought of Cepeda dying right before my eyes. "Dante stop... I don't want my son's blood to be poured, even if he is just adopted." I said weakly. Suddenly my Generals appeared. "Quickly surround lord Vergil." Firn shouted as the moved forward.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
My Return - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue270/270My Return - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
My Return - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250My Return - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

My Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:49 pm

i come out of a sin rift and tackle cepeda through another portal that leads to chocobo fields.before anyone can stop me i look back and lock the portals.i look at cepeda again then set red queen down."we need to talk.i know that you will not fight me here." i say
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
My Return - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210My Return - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
My Return - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190/190My Return - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

My Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:51 pm

I look at my borhter and see that Cepeda and Nero have vanished. I call forth Kidal and look at him and say, "Go to my borther and heal him for we have business to attend to." He looks at me in response and says, "As you wish my lord." I sheath Death Reaper and begin to walk away
Back to top Go down

My Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:46 pm

The twilight orbs fade away as I fall to the ground. "That took a little more energy than I expected." I say before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
My Return - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50My Return - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
My Return - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30My Return - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

My Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:16 pm

As Kidal began to heal me I grabbed his arm. "What does my brother have planned?" I asked him with a cold glare. I then noticed that Ghost was unconscious. "Loreant, take Ghost back to the manor to rest." I ordered and Loreant gave a slight bow before walking over to Ghost, picking him up, and taking him through a sin rift. I then turned my attention back to Kidal. "As I was saying, what does Dante have planned for my son." I said with a touch of anger in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:24 am

Kidal stands in silence as if not to hear what Vergil had said then once finishes disappears into mist of light particles. I look at my brother and say to him, "Let's go I have someone to hunt down." I open a portal and stand by it as I wait for my brother to move towards the portal.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:55 pm

I stood calmly, then glared at my brother. "What is it that you are plotting? If it ends with the demise of Cepeda, I'll be forced to stop you." I said as I walked through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:54 pm

"Shut up before I kill you now." With second thoughts I look at my brother then forward and kick him out of the portal and say to him as I seal the portal, " You have disgraced our bloodline." I then fully seal it and go on the hunt for Cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:19 am

"I'm not talking to you." He said, as he took out his Keyblades again. "I refuse to talk to weaklings like you, who claim they work for goodness, and whatever you guys are doing. I'm tired of you all. Shunning me, over looking me. All Vergil did was look at you and Ghost, well, I'm tired of it. I will become the strongest, I will stand out." He said, as he pounded his left arm, and his Keyblade Armor surrounded him. "Let's go!" He shouted, as he summoned a Gigaslash, as suddenly it split into two, and homed in on Nero.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:30 am

I glared back at where the portal had been then began to laugh. "I disgraced our bloodline, you were the one that was whoring around with all those women, using guns when Father taught us how to use a blade, and as I recall, Saiya is part vampire, yet I am the one who dirtied our father's name?" I asked as I began to walk. "Foolish little brother... I'll have to bump up my plans a few notches." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:24 am

I stand before Cepeda and say to him, "Hey kid, look what you have turned yourself to. What has happened to you? You have been corrupted. Speak to me and I will be able to guide you once again on the path you so desperately seek." I stab Death Reaper into the ground and take of my guns and holsters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Return
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4