Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
When nobodies get bored Vote_lcapWhen nobodies get bored Voting_barWhen nobodies get bored Vote_rcap 
Nero
When nobodies get bored Vote_lcapWhen nobodies get bored Voting_barWhen nobodies get bored Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

When nobodies get bored

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

When nobodies get bored Empty
PostSubject: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:21 am

I walked about Traverse town. I had completed Vergil's mission over an hour ago and already RTM'd (Return to Manor) and was now wandering aimlessly because Vergil had nothing more to assign to me. I pulled out my cell phone and texted Ghost. "Hey man, I wanna try something, I'm in Traverse Town, Come see me." I sent to him. 'this'll give me something to do...' I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:28 am

I'm lounging on the couch fliping through channels on the tv when my phone goes off. I check it and see its a number I haven't saved in my phone yet. I stand up and put Soul Splitter on my back. I open a portal and walk through it, expecting to be ambushed. When I get on the other side I see Axel standing beachside. 'What does Axel want with me?' I thoght as I approached him. "Were you the one that texted me?" I said with a smirk on my face as I held up my phone.

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:31 am

I scratched my head. "Sorry, just got the phone so Vergil can contact me when he has a mission. Guess I haven't really had time to tell people I have it. I would like to try something though." I said with a smile. "I hope your up for a little fight." I said as the smile turned into a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:34 am

"Just give me a second." I said as I started pushing buttons on my phone. I was saving Axel's number and replying to a few missed texts. Afer about 30 seconds I put my phone in my pocked and pulled Soul Splitter off of my back. "Did you just ask for an ass whoppin?" I said with a huge smirk on my face.

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:37 am

I chuckled. "Not me, I'm checking I've regained an ability." I said with a smile as I snapped my fingers and five bright lights appeared. "Yep, I've got it back." I said as Assassins floated out of the lights. They began to creep around Ghost, going into the floor and floating high in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:40 am

"Are you kidding me?" I said as I propped Soul splitter on my back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:43 am

I chuckled. "Unfortunatly, I'm a bit bored, and I need the practice." I said as I held my hands to my side. "Would you prefer going against me and the Nobodies, or teaming up and fighting a stream of nobodies?" I asked with a smile as my Flurry Wheels appeared in my hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 am

"How many nobodies can you make?" I said as one got too close for comfort. I let Soul Splitter fall forward and cut it in half. I picked up Soul Splitter again and propped it on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:48 am

I loosened the muscles in my arm. "Well, I guess I can make as many as needed, but only five at one time for now." I said with a smile on my face. "And I'd be careful about that..." I said as one got close to Ghost and began to glow. "They tend to explode every now and then." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:54 am

"Not a problem." I said as I punted the glowing nobody away and watched it go poof in the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:55 am

I chuckled. "I'm still waiting for your answer, you and me, or me and the Nobodies?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:06 am

"I'm leaving that up to you." I said with a smirk as I clenched down on Soul Splitter's handle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:09 am

I chuckled. "Well, Let's let fate decide then... If my flurry wheel sticks into the ground, you're against me, if it lands flat, I'm with you." I said as I tossed one of my flurry wheels up in the air, it came back down and embedded itself in the ground. "Alright I guess I'll be fighting you alongside the Nobodies." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:16 am

"Fine by me." I say as I send a Summon Sword mimic flying into the heads of each of the Nobodies. I rushed Axel and cut straight through him but it wasn't a physical cut. "Good luck using your fire abilities now." I say with a grin on my face from behind Axel. I slowly turn around and pointed Soul Splitter at Axel. "Don't worry. I'll fix you when we're done." I said with grin on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:18 am

I chuckled at that. "Alright then, Things are just getting started." I said as five more Assassins appeared and surrounded Ghost. I threw my Flurry wheels at him, and because they are already flaming I didn't need to imbue them with fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:22 am

I deflect the flurry wheels towards the nobodies and slice the rest in half. I rush Axel again and smack him with the flat part of the blade across the head. "Just remember we're not trying to kill eachother." I say with a chuckle as I jump up into the air and send sever summon sword mimics flying towards Axel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:25 am

I chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm just getting warmed up." I said with a smile. I Then summoned two more flurry wheels and sent a flaming flurry wheel at him, as an Assassin came out from the floor behind him and wrapped itself around his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:30 am

I saw the hands wrap around me start to glow so I lean back , dodging the flurry wheels and allow myself to fall onto Axel. The assassin exploded, sending me flying up into the air. I flipped a few times and came back down and barely landed on my feet. "That explosion takes more out than I expected." I said as I streached and regained a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:47 am

I got up from where I landed from the Assassin's explosion. "That was a nasty trick." I said as I got up and patted my robes. I chuckled as I summoned my flurry wheels again. "but there's one thing you're forgetting Ghost." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:05 am

"Really? And what would that be?" I said curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:26 am

I smiled as I ignited my flurry wheels again. "I have no heart, which means that there is no soul to split to keep me from using my fire techniques." I said to Ghost as I sent a fire wave running straight for him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
When nobodies get bored Left_bar_bleue270/270When nobodies get bored Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
When nobodies get bored Left_bar_bleue250/250When nobodies get bored Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:08 pm

i sit on a roof top and watch ghost and axel fight."this will be good" i say as i pull eager cleaver out of a portal.i point it up and blast lightning into the sky. as i put the sword away, it gets cloudy and starts to rain heavly."now it will be better" i say
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
When nobodies get bored Left_bar_bleue130/130When nobodies get bored Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
When nobodies get bored Left_bar_bleue110/110When nobodies get bored Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:26 pm

I'm watching the fight from above when i see something go right by me and nearly clip my wings so i dive and land next to Nero ''watch where your shooting those things'' i say ''oh i got money on ghost'' i say with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:30 pm

I raise my arm and take control of the fire using alchemy. I swooped the fire around my body and sent it flying back towards Axel. Using the moisture in the air from the unexpected rain I gathered it up and Froze the fire just as it hit Axel. I rushed and punched through the rozen fire, sending Axel flying backwards.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
When nobodies get bored Left_bar_bleue270/270When nobodies get bored Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
When nobodies get bored Left_bar_bleue250/250When nobodies get bored Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:03 am

i look at wraith with a serious look."that is not an honorable thing to do.gambiling on your friends is a horrible judgment on their abilities " i say directly to wraith.i look back down at the battle."50 bucks says ghost doesnt even go past his second form" i say evily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When nobodies get bored
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next