Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
in training - Page 5 Vote_lcapin training - Page 5 Voting_barin training - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Nero
in training - Page 5 Vote_lcapin training - Page 5 Voting_barin training - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

in training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

in training - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:35 pm

"Firn, carefull with how much power you put into the cold. In that room you can go to absolute zero. Just one touch can sever any limb or vital body part. Try to go for non-lethal blows." I warned Firn as I watched the fight.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
in training - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue130/130in training - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
in training - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue110/110in training - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:42 pm

as i keep getting faster i start to through my light of eternal faith at firn
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
in training - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50in training - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
in training - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30in training - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Firn looked up at the ceiling and nodded before getting plowed in the chest with Wraith's attack. "Now that was cold." He said as he sat up with a clank of his armor. "Let's see how you like this?" He said as a large spike came out of the ground then began to travel around the room, striking in the direction that Wraith was heading.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:57 pm

I had been walking around Midgar when I saw the did Shinra soldier. "What's going on here?" I asked as I saw a bandaged man walking towards the tower that over looked the city. "Hey you!" I shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
in training - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50in training - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
in training - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30in training - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Gilver

I turned after hearing Axel's voice. "What is it that you want?" I asked coldly before drawing my katana. "out of all the people to stop me, it had to be the one that doesn't exist." I said with an evil smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:02 pm

I looked at the bandaged man with shock then scratched my head. "You must be the one that they call Gilver... I guess I have no choice..." I said as I made my Flurry wheels appear in my hands. "But to burn you to a chrisp!" I said angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:04 pm

I open a viewing portal to see what Vergil is doing. I see Gilver pointing his katana at Axel. "Need some help?" I ask Vergil telepathically as I walk out of the wall I was sitting in and stood in the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
in training - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue130/130in training - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
in training - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue110/110in training - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:05 pm

as the ice spike comes at me i teleport behind Firn and try to slash at his unprotected back
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Gilver

I laughed a little. "If you truly believe that, then I should be dead already." I said with a smile as I began to run at Axel.

OOC: I'm in Midgar right now, look a few posts back Ghost.

Firn

Firn did a combat roll after getting hit by Wraith's attack and he turned and sent more Ice Spikes at Wraith.

OOC: Will I ever get to post. hahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:10 pm

I saw that "Gilver" was running at me so I quickly jumped back and threw my Flurry Wheels in front of me to keep him from getting me with his katana. 'he's quick' I thought as I landed.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:15 pm

as i get sent flying back from firns attack i jump of a neaby wall and fly straight up into the air then switch to my shadow of eternal torment and through it at firn then teleport behind him and attempt to kick him right into my shadow of eternal torment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:17 pm

OOC: the viewing portal isn't only for the tower. you just have to be in the tower to use it.

IC: "Can't you see that teleporting next to him is not working." I said through the portal to Wraith. "You've tried it several time and failed each time. Try a different approach." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:18 pm

''i am just watch'' i shout out to ghost
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Firn

As Wraith was attempting too kick Firn, he jumped into the air and landed behind Wraith before kicking him into his own weapon. "Try that one on." He said before laughing.

Gilver

As the Flurry wheels fly at me, I held up my Katana and deflected them both. "Is that all you've got hot shot?" I asked with my grin still there.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:35 pm

i do a back flip and just before i hit my own weapon i grab it and through it strait up telepot behind firn put him into a head lock telepot up tomy glaive and then attaempt to pile drive him into the ground ''you where saying'' i say with a laugh of my own
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Firn grunted as he stood up. "Very impressive, made me all tingly." He said before grabbing Wraith by the neck, picking him up off that ground, and holding his blade a quarter of an inch from his chest.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:59 pm

i grab my light of eternal faith and create a very bight light to blind firn then kick him in chest then use my wings to fly straight up ''good to know'' i say in between coughs
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Firn Stumbles back then looks up at Wraith. "That wasn't very nice." He said as he pushed him self up on an Ice Tier.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:09 pm

"well chocking me wasn't very nice either so i think were even" i say with a grin as i land a few feet away from firn and switch to my scythe of eternal shadows

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Firn Chuckled. "A scythe? spooky." He said before swinging his Ice blade and your face.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:32 pm

''very funny'' i say as i catch Firns blade on the inside of my scythe i quickly push it off my blade and side slash attempting to incapacitate Firn
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Firn flops down on the ground after you incompacitate him. "Well done Wraith... took you a while though." He said before laughing a bit and opening the barrier. "I'm just gonna rest here for a bit. Have fun with the DNA squad." He said with a chuckle as he covered himself with Ice.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:48 pm

''dna squad i wounder what he meant by that'' i say to myself as i again start to climb up to the next fight
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:54 pm

When Wraith entered the room, it was like a large Colosseum and Destroth sat in the middle of it in a chair, petting Astroth. "Hey there buddy. Vergil said you'd be coming around pretty soon, haven't seen ya for a while." He said with a smile and Astroth barked. "Astroth's glad you got through that whole ordeal that Ghost put you through." He said before laughing. "Alright, let's get started." He said as he kicked the chair away and pulled out his sword.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:00 pm

''hey your the one who hit me'' i say as i get my scythe ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in training
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next