Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Vote_lcapGilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Voting_barGilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Vote_lcapGilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Voting_barGilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Gilver in Halloween Town

Go down 
+2
Wraith
Vergil
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:56 pm

I nodded, and noticed that as we fought, the bandages covering the clone's head was beginning to weaken. 'Shit, if those bandages come off I'm going to be exposed.' I thought as I tackled the clone through a sin rift.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue130/130Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:10 pm

''that was unexpected'' i say as Virgil tackles Gilver through a sin rift
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:49 pm

I quickly jump through the sin rift before it closes. On the other side I see Vergil and his clone. "Okay, here's whats going to happen, you are going to go back with me but I'll be disguised as Shade. You just say that I stayed behind to fight Gilver." I say as a black smoke encased my body. When the smoke cleared, I stood there in my Shade disguise. "Don't take this personal." I say as I open a portal behind Vergil and tackle him through it. We appeared before Wraith again as I stood up and trapped Vergil with several earth pillars. "Why must you always interfere, self proclamed Demon Lord." I say camly as I crossed my arms and started levitating.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue130/130Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:58 pm

''well this should be intristing'' i say as i stand up draw my scythe and and slice as i do so a blade of darkness slices one of the earth pillars holding vergil ''so where'd ghost get of to'' i ask competly ignoring he new guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:08 am

I raise my hand and Wraith starts to float in the air. "Lets just say, Gilver is taking care of him. Just like I'm about to take care of you." I say as I send Wraith flying towards the fountain. When he hit the fountain was all gone. "Now, where was I?" I said as I turned the ground beneath Vergil's feet quick sand.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:21 am

as i'm tthrown through the air i flip around and use the momentum to fly up and then back over to the new guy ''that wasn't very nice'' i say as i through i fire ball at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:24 am

The fireball vanishes before it hits me. "Have you no idea what alchemy is capable of?" I say casually as I raise my hand the gravity around Wraith increases, making it extremely hard to stay airborn.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:29 am

as the gravity starts to intese i teleport over to a shadow a house was casting ''so thats alchemy'' i say plainly as i walk back over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:34 am

"Your just not going to quit, are you?" I say as a bio orb appears in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:39 am

''well you do have Virgil which i don't think you will for to much longer and i'm not exactly going to leave him'' i say seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:45 am

"Veril is about to be dealt with." I say as the quicksand turns to titanium. I lift my hand and throw the bio orb at Wraith and as it approached hit it grew to the size of a bus and got faster.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:49 am

i quickly teleport using the new guys shadow ''that was close thanks'' i say as i jump up and trie to slice him in half
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:07 am

I tried to pull myself from my metal tomb and I couldn't move. "Wraith, run, get help." I said trying to get free.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:32 am

as i hear Virgil speak i instantly abort the attack and teleport right next to him ''well i could trie and move you as well'' i say doubtfully agian ignoring the new guy
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:35 am

I shook my head. "If he can trap me in this what do you think he'll do to you?" I asked with false anger.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:03 am

''fine i'll see if i can go get help'' i say as i suddenly teleport but instead of looking for other's i stayed out of direct view and got to a good spot to spy from
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:08 am

I could still sense Wraith as he went and hid. 'god damn idiot.' I thought as I looked at Shade. "What is it you're plotting Shade, Why is Gilver trying to conquer everything so badly?" I asked with false anger still in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:16 am

''why am i getting the feelng i'm watching one of those rehesed lines'' i think to myself as i take out my shadow of eternal torment
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:24 am

One of my clones, dressed as Gilver, stepped out of a sin rift and looked at me. "That's for me and you to find out." He said with a smile as he kicked me in the face and drew blood. "I swear when I get of this trap your lackey put me in I'll tear you apart limb from limb." I said my voice now filling with real anger. My clone began to laugh and pointed his blade at my neck. "Can't do that without a head can you?" He said with an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:27 am

''crap thats not good'' i think to myself as i teleport to a better spot in case i needed to attack
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:41 am

I smiled at my clone. "You wouldn't dare." I said glaring at it and it began to laugh. "You're correct Demon lord." He said before sheathing his blade. "The last thing I want is a swarm of angry demons after me and Shade." He said calmly. "I mean let's face it, you haven't really been around lately, and Nero's foiled my attempts several times. I can only imagine if he inherited your title as demon lord. He hunt us down until we have no where left to run. You don't scare me, but your son on the other hand. He's a true monster." He said with a smile. I began to get angry at the clone's words. and struggled to get out of my confinement. "I'll butcher you and your sidekick." I said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:47 am

''good there not going to attack'' i think to myself as i still keep my weapon at the ready incase somthing where to happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:45 am

I lowered my head and felt Wraith's presence was still around and smiled to myself. "Is Ghost taken care of, Gilver?" I say calmly as I walked next to Vergil's clone.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:07 am

''what is going on here'' i think to myself as i start to spin my shadow of eternal torment anxiously
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:14 am

"Gilver" looked in Wraith's direction and started to walk that way. "Ghost is unimportant, He hasn't been getting in our way much, and when he has he just retreated when you show him your alchemy." Gilver said eying Wraith's hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gilver in Halloween Town
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next