Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.

Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Amongst the living again
Yesterday at 3:42 pm by Aldegar

» Relaxing on the Beach
Yesterday at 1:32 pm by Namine

» Reboot! Vergil's escape!
Yesterday at 1:26 pm by Namine

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Yesterday at 3:26 am by Sabriel Merilith

» Enter thru the rift
Yesterday at 3:17 am by Blaze

» Aldegar Munro Nevin
Yesterday at 2:02 am by Vergil

» New Leveling system
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:32 pm by Vergil

» In Search of Answers
Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:19 pm by Blaze

» Telepathy
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:08 am by Blaze

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil

Nero

Namine

Cepeda

Dante

Shadow

Wraith

Blaze

Ventus

Phantom

Share | 

Voices of Many

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3122
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Magic:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 6:19 am

after I had fused with my generals for the first time, I hear all their voices in my head, and I cannot defuse from lack of knowledge to do so. All their voices are driving me mad. I warped without a sin rift to Castle Oblivion, where I could do the least damage to my plans and to anyone that I've grown to care for. The Rogue organization appeared before me and I smiled. "So, you've leaped out of our memory have you?" I said as the voices of the generals mingled with my own. Goran swung his large club at me and I sliced his head off with ease before laughing. "Is that all you could muster?" I asked before I was suddenly caught on the arm by Flora's Whip-Sword and I tugged her foreward and placed my hand on her head. "Firaga." I said and she burst into flames and I began to laugh. Rourick tried to get me with his halberd but I did a full circle turn before I cleaved him in half. I was struck in the back by a hammer and I turned around to see Yolan with his hammers at his side with Kiros next to him his scythe ready for battle. They both came at me at once and I front flipped over Yolan and caught Kiros's scythe and plunged it into the back of Yolan before taking his hammer and crushing Kiros's skull. I turned to the remaining members of the Rogue organization. "Who's next?" I said approaching them like a monster in a old movie. Fortenbras attempted to strike me but got backhanded so hard his head spun around literally. I stood now before Xeros and Zane. Zane nodded to Xeros who jumped into the air and attempted to cut me but I stopped him with my own blade before sending him flying into the wall creating a crater. I then sliced his arm open and watched as the blood poured out and smiled. Xeros began to swing at me with his lightsword again but found that it kept finding air. I then stuck my own blade through his gut, and sent him sprawling across the ground in a pool of blood. I then turned to Zane. "The hell we put you through will make my brother's seem like heaven." I said as I approached him. The sounds of his screams can be heard all throughout the castle.

-Clan of Darkness Leader
-My Character sheet
-Forum Caretaker

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 6:47 am

I was flying around on my dragon when I heard the screams of the Rogue organization echoing throughout the mountains. Normally I wouldn't care about them but I became curious to what was going on and why I wasn't the one causing them to scream. I quickly flew my dragon to Castle Oblivion and smashed through the main doors to see Vergil walking towards Zane with blood covered all over his clothes and Yamato. "VERGIL! What is the meaning of this?" I said as I jumped off of my Dragon and stepped between him and Zane.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Magic:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 am

I looked at Ghost and smiled. "Ghost, We were actually expecting you." I said before grabbing Zane and tore his arms off and began to beat him to dead with them. After he was dead from blood loss and blunt trauma I turned to Ghost. "Now, What brings you to this little castle? or did you jump from our memory as well?" I asked walking toward him and stopped and enjoyed the sound of the dripping of blood from Yamato's blade.

-Clan of Darkness Leader
-My Character sheet
-Forum Caretaker

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 6:56 am

"What do you mean by 'jump out of our memory?' and who the hell is we? Its just you and me standing here man." I say with confusion. I took a step back and felt my dragon was about to push forward to attack Vergil. I quickly placed my hand on her chest to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Magic:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 7:01 am

I smiled as I warped next to Ghost without the sin rift. "Obviously a memory wouldn't know that Castle Oblivion has the enchantment of making your memories come to life. We'll make this quick for you, The real Ghost would be angry at me for trying to make it slow and painful." I said as I backhanded Ghost into the far wall. "We are all powerful, not even the real Ghost could harm us, so a memory of him will not even touch us." I said with laughter.

-Clan of Darkness Leader
-My Character sheet
-Forum Caretaker

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 7:10 am

"You've got another thing coming." I said as I pulled myself from the wall and opened my wings. I went to charge at Vergil but got stopped by my dragon. I looked up at her and saw something was troubling her by the way she looked down at me. "Out of the way, I'll be fine." I said as I went to push her aside. As soon as I touched her, both of us got pulled inside a little black whole. The black whole danced in one spot for a moment and then spit me out. I felt strangly stronger from the wierd black whole. I stood up and looked around to see my dragon was gone. I then looked over to Vergil and smiled. "Now..." I started to say but stopped as I realized my voice has changed. I looked down at my hands and quickly knoticed that I was in a different form. 'I must have fused with my dragon, just like what I heard about Vergil fusing with his generals.' I thought to myself. "Now, process this as a memory." I said as I flew at Vergil with blinding speeds and back handed him though a wall.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Magic:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 7:16 am

I pulled myself up off the ground and shook my head. I then warped over to Ghost and tried to get him with a helm splitter. "We don't like to be struck by a shapeshifting memory." I said angrily as I began to slash at him. "Thundaga!" I shouted as Electricity danced across the room at Ghost.

-Clan of Darkness Leader
-My Character sheet
-Forum Caretaker

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 7:22 am

"Are you done tickling me?" I said as I picked Vergil up by the neck with my tail. "How would you like to feel the power of Demi." I said as I made a Demi orb appear in my hand. I grabbed Vergil with my other hand as Slammed him into the ground. I threw my Demi orb after him and when it hit it sucked him in and exploded with him inside it. Vergil was thrown back into the ground for a second time. "I'm not a memory. I'm the real Ghost, But you can call me Diablos for right now." I said as I raised on arm above my head. A black goo like orb appeared in my palm and slowly started growing in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Magic:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 7:27 am

I stood again and began to laugh. "Diablos? that pathetic excuse for a demon?" I asked before warping above Ghost again, this time standing on air. "Prepare for your own demise by our hand." I said jumping back and summoning a large fireball that cackled with electricity, and stuck my arm in it, sending it flying at Ghost, similar to how Diablos does his dark messenger attack.

-Clan of Darkness Leader
-My Character sheet
-Forum Caretaker

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 7:36 am

I sucked myself into the black goo to obsorb the blow. I quickly slid out of the top and without stoping I threw my goo ball at Vergil, The elemental symbols appeared around Vergil as the goo ball made contact with him. I kept pushing the ball into Vergil, keeping him pushed against the roof. The roof began to crack as the symbol for darkness appeared on the back side of my goo ball. Everything faded away and I still flew up to grab ahold of Vergil by his ankle and I flew to the ground as fast as I can. I pulled out of my dive and let go of Vergil, causing him to slam face first into the ground. I quickly turned around and grabed him by the ankle again and started him dragging him with his head still embetted in the ground. "There is one thing, I'm not the origional Diablos. I still have the heart of Ghost." I said as I flew out of the main doors of Castle Oblivion and started flying straight up. I then tossed Vergil into the air and quickly grabbed him by the throat. With Vergil by the throat I dove again, this time I let him and myself slam into the ground. I used Vergil's soft, human like body to soften the blow.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Magic:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 7:42 am

I began to laugh as the ground hit my back. "You are truly a fool to stand up to us." I said as I grabbed his arm, and did a back somersault dug my foot into his chest and began to dig a deep hole with his body before I began to Encase him in Ice. "We are supreme, we are endless." I said before completely encasing him. After I encased him I had come to my senses. "And we are beating on our pupil." I said before thawing him out.

-Clan of Darkness Leader
-My Character sheet
-Forum Caretaker

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 7:46 am

"I was hoping I would have beaten you back into your senses." I said as I pulled myself out of the whole. I looked to Vergil with my glowing red eyes. "I almost had you, just a few more attacks and you would have summited." I said as I scrathed my arm.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Magic:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 7:51 am

I chuckled. "We would not have submitted. We have everlasting power." I said with a smile as I held my hand up and the castle was repaired.

-Clan of Darkness Leader
-My Character sheet
-Forum Caretaker

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 7:54 am

"I have no clue how to turn back to normal. Hell, I have no clue how I became Diablos." I said with a chuckle as I patted Vergil on the back. "And you have to admit, I've gotten stronger. Someone that my father would have been proud of." I said as I let out a faint chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Magic:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 7:59 am

I nodded and looked at Ghost. Suddenly my mouth worked by itself. "Get me out of Lord Vergil, Ghost. I've got things to do." Kiran said through me before I cleared my throat. "Ecto would have truely been proud of you. Now could you try and figure out how to get my generals out of me? they have to go on patrol." I said with a smile. "Besides, their voices are giving me a headache." I said my voice turning to normal and my generals appeared around me.

-Clan of Darkness Leader
-My Character sheet
-Forum Caretaker

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 8:01 am

"Your problems are fixed. Now help me return to normal." I said with a bigger chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2230
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
270/270  (270/270)
Magic:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Thu May 26, 2011 9:07 am

i jump down from the tower where i was sitting, watching the battle. " hold on Ghost i can help you" i say as i release my devil trigger.

Last edited by Nero on Fri May 27, 2011 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Fri May 27, 2011 2:36 am

OOC: they already got out of him, its my dragon that we need to get out of me so I can be changed back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Magic:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Fri May 27, 2011 3:59 am

I looked at Nero and smiled. "Just in time, we're going into Ghost's subconscience." I said with a smile.

-Clan of Darkness Leader
-My Character sheet
-Forum Caretaker

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Fri May 27, 2011 4:03 am

"AW CRAP!" I yell out as I sit criss cross. "Try to not mess things up in there." I say as I closed my eyes and created a portal from my forehead. "I don't know how long I'll be able to hold it open so make it quick." I said.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Magic:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Fri May 27, 2011 4:22 am

I looked at my generals and nodded before running through the portal with them following. While inside Ghost's sub-conscience, it was completely different then how it normally is. instead of the darkness that surrounded to make an endless void, it was elemental orbs. I looked about and couldn't see any signs of Ghost's dragon. I had my generals seperate as I continued to search.

-Clan of Darkness Leader
-My Character sheet
-Forum Caretaker

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nero

Male
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
270/270  (270/270)
Magic:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Fri May 27, 2011 10:16 am

i walk in and let my devil trigger disolve. "wow you should clean up in here ghost" i say as i continue to search for his dragon

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Sat May 28, 2011 12:51 am

"Don't make me destroy you, your in my world now." I reminded Nero as several orbs begand to circle around him. Diablos was slowly trying to take over my subconscience, bats fluttered around everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Magic:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Many   Sat May 28, 2011 4:26 am

I looked about. "We must hurry." I said as I began to search for the dragon's energy. When I found it I began to run in the direction of it.

-Clan of Darkness Leader
-My Character sheet
-Forum Caretaker

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nero

Male