Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.

Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» Amongst the living again
Yesterday at 3:42 pm by Aldegar

» Relaxing on the Beach
Yesterday at 1:32 pm by Namine

» Reboot! Vergil's escape!
Yesterday at 1:26 pm by Namine

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Yesterday at 3:26 am by Sabriel Merilith

» Enter thru the rift
Yesterday at 3:17 am by Blaze

» Aldegar Munro Nevin
Yesterday at 2:02 am by Vergil

» New Leveling system
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:32 pm by Vergil

» In Search of Answers
Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:19 pm by Blaze

» Telepathy
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:08 am by Blaze

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil

Nero

Namine

Cepeda

Dante

Shadow

Wraith

Blaze

Ventus

Phantom

Share | 

First Day on the Job

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1355
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
210/210  (210/210)
Magic:
190/190  (190/190)

PostSubject: First Day on the Job   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:41 pm

I am working as a bartender at a local bowling alley near Ghost and my house. I smile kindly at the ladies and men I serve as I hand them their drinks. Suddenly, Chad, a bowling alley regular, walked up to the bar and sits down on a stool. He has brown hair, blue eyes, and not the best skin complextion for a man his age (really bad acne all over). "We got ourselves a new bitch, huh?" he asks, eyeing me as if I were just a pretty thing to look at. "Watch it, Buster," I say in an agravated tone, trying so hard to not let him see that his comment had hurt me. He cocks a wide smile. "Take a chill pill, Blondie. I was just playing with you," he sneers, still staring at me. "Just remember, you can look, but you can't touch. I'm happily married," I reply, flashing my ring at him. He chuckles and then replies, "What your old man don't know won't hurt him, toots." He then reaches down and pats my butt firmly. I whip around, beginning to get angry. "I said, Hands off!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the Job   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:30 am

"Is there a problem here?" I ask calmly from behind the man. "I'm sure that its none of your buisness." Chad replied to me as he turned his attention back to Namine. "I don't think you want to be messing with her." I say as I place my hand on his shoulder and firmly squeeze. "Didn't I tell you that it's none of your buisness." Chad yells at me as he turns around and tries to punch me. I catch his fist and squeeze again. I heard a few cracks comming from Chad's hand as I gripped his fist. "Lets take this outside then." I say casually as I pull Chad outside. "Put your hands on my wife again, and I'll make sure that you can't use your hands ever again." I say as I let go of his hand and turn my back to him. I can still see Namine from outside the bowling alley. I look right at her and give a smirk. I knew that Chad was going to try something funny. I was right, Chad had tried to throw a punch to the back of my head. Before he knew what was happening, he was laying on his back with my foot resting on his throat. "I'm warning you now, back off." I say as I take my foot from his throat. I walk back inside and sit at the bar. "Can you make me up something special?" I ask Namine with a smile still on my face as I place a fifty dollar bill on the table. "The change is your tip." I add with a smile still on my face.
Back to top Go down
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1355
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
210/210  (210/210)
Magic:
190/190  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the Job   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:38 pm

"Thanks, hun," I said, smiling shyly. "What would you like?" I ask him, cleaning a glass with a rag I found.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the Job   Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:25 am

"Surprise me babe, I asked for something special. Didn't I?" I say. I lean against the bar and watch as the average people bowled.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2230
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
270/270  (270/270)
Magic:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the Job   Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:09 am

i walk down a street and see a light up building."hmm bowling, mabey i should try it" i say as i walk in.i see ghost and namine at the bar so i go over and sit with them."wow namine never thought you would be working in a place like this" i say as i pull a pepsi from my jacket.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the Job   

Back to top Go down

First Day on the Job
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: