Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Confusion (open to anyone) Vote_lcapConfusion (open to anyone) Voting_barConfusion (open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Confusion (open to anyone) Vote_lcapConfusion (open to anyone) Voting_barConfusion (open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Confusion (open to anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Kairi

Female
Number of posts : 191
Power Source : The light that shines from the heaven's illustruous rose.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Confusion (open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue70/70Confusion (open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Confusion (open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue50/50Confusion (open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Confusion (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:48 am

It was just an hour or so after midnight on the beautiful world of Destiny Island. A volatile time, just as it would be for any other island. The wind was whipping around and the waves were attacking the shoreline like strategically placed ninjas with machine guns. The moon was shrouded by a veil of thick clouds, blocking almost all light. Any person visiting the beach at this hour would be labeled either senile, or a complete fool.

But there was one person there, if you could call her a person. She was lying on the sand below a palm tree. The lone plant was barely shielding her from the torrents of flying sand around her. She looked gaunt, her body laying limply on the ground. Her arms and legs, however, looked powerful, almost healthy. These limbs looked as though they belonged to another person, they were in such contrast with the rest of her frame.

There was suddenly a gust of wind stronger than all the others. Despite being behind the nature-made blockade, the woman was hit with enough sand to startle her into waking up. She sat up slowly, carefully opening her eyes just enough to see, but not enough to allow any of the sand whipping around into her eyes. Grasping onto the tree for support, she dug her feet into the ground and stood up. She looked around for a moment before understanding that she had been to this place before, but not why she had been there or what this place was called.

"Why am I here?" She managed to croak out, her voice as raspy as if someone had poured the entire beach down her throat. "How did I get here? Why can't I remember anything?" With each question her voice became smoother, but not by much.

A new gust of wind nearly knocked the woman over. She somehow knew, somewhere hidden deep in the recesses of her memory, that if she moved inland, the wind would grow weaker. So without hesitation, she steadied herself against the tree one last time and ventured away from the ocean, looking for answers.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Confusion (open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue210/210Confusion (open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Confusion (open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue190/190Confusion (open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:48 pm

I'm walking across the beach after my confrontation earlier when I see her. Kairi I say in my mind. Unsure of my minds assumptions I slowly work my ways towards her. Then in her directions I say, "Kairi! Hunny are you okay?" I smile as I can tell that it's truly her. I then start running towards her.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Confusion (open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue70/70Confusion (open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Confusion (open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue50/50Confusion (open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:17 pm

The woman whipped around at the sound of a man's voice. She saw someone running towards her, fast. Looking around for a weapon, she saw nothing. Moving quickly into a defensive pose, she hoped that she wouldn't have to actually go up against this man who was obviously much stronger than she was.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Confusion (open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue210/210Confusion (open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Confusion (open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue190/190Confusion (open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 pm

I stop in front of Kairi and smirk then say, "It's really you sweetheart what happened to you? Our daughter has missed you. What's wrong you can stop defending you I"m your husband remember." I look at her realizing she has suffered some sort of amnesia
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:30 pm

The woman relaxed, but only slightly. She still didn't trust this person. "Look, I'm sorry you have lost your wife, especially since you have a daughter and all, but I think you have the wrong person. You don't look familiar to me at all and I am pretty sure I have never been here before, even though it feels like I may have. I'm just trying to figure out who dumped me here and what they did to me while I was taken, although I think it has something to do with this gnawing hunger and the extra definition in my arms." She started to turn away but paused for a second. "I wish I could help you, I really do. But I have to figure out what happened to me..."
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female
Number of posts : 79
Class : Chiropterran huntress
Power Source : Divine aura
Experience : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Magic:
Confusion (open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue30/30Confusion (open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:34 pm

I am walking with my sister Terra on my back while she sleeps. Then as I look up from the ground and see my father standing with his back to me, and by his posture he is baffled by someone but I can't see who it is. I then feel Terra move and she looks at me and says, "Sissy where is mommy I miss her very much." I look a her with a sympathetic look and say to her, "I don't know where she is but dad will find her." I then turn my attention to my father and shout out, "Dad it's me what's wrong." I then start running towards him and then I see her. Mama Kairi she was back. "Kairi!" I then begin to run faster and then Terra looks up and say, "Mommy, Daddy yay!!!!!!" I then stop behind my father holding my sister on my back and look at Kairi as she stands with a blank look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:38 pm

"Kairi stop. Look at me. It's your Tey-Tey. Sweetheart look at me. girls stay there your mother has become ill we will be going home soon." I look and turn my attention back to Kairi and reach out to her and try to speak but become speechless.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female
Number of posts : 79
Class : Chiropterran huntress
Power Source : Divine aura
Experience : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
Confusion (open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue30/30Confusion (open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:43 pm

With a baffled look I stand behind my father and hold my sister tight and ask him, "What do you mean?" I stand staring with a blank look in my eyes as though hurt that she doesn't recognize us.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:47 pm

The woman pulled away slightly more. "I am sorry but I don't know you. And I don't know these two girls either. Another thing, I am certainly not ill. I just.. don't.. remember..a whole lot." She shook her head and tried to remember anything about these people. "I think I would recall at least a little bit that I was married or had children. All I can remember is darkness.. And hard work. And the constant hunger..." She looked at the girls standing behind the man, obviously looking hurt. "I don't mean to hurt you two, or anyone really. I just don't know you.. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:49 pm

I look back at the girls and say to them, "Both of you go home we will be there soon I promise." I then open a portal for them to go through. I then look at her and ask, "What do you mean about darkness?" With a sudden realization I began to think and began to remember and I mumbled to myself, "Kingdom Hearts." I then look back at her and say, "I will prove to you that we are together if you would please come with me." I extend my hand to her and then I remember a gift she had given me. I reach inside my coat and pull out a charm and then look at her and say, "You see this charm up made this for me when I had asked you to marry me." I then wait to see if her facial expression would change.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:55 pm

The woman looked at the newly created portal that the girls had just gone through, suddenly distrustful. She started backing away slowly. "Who the hell are you? And why can you do THAT??"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:00 pm

I look at you and say, "I am your husband. Come with me, and I will show you that we are a family." I extend my hand to her once again in hopes that she will trust me.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:06 pm

The woman shook her head. "No, I'm sorry. I can't. I don't know you and I can't trust you." She backed away even more. "You might take me back, and I wont let that happen." Before turning and running off, she yelled "I don't want to go back there again!!" And with that she took off towards the shelter of some trees. Each step increased the pain in her stomach, but it was a pain that she could face. Her fear was too great to turn back now.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:13 pm

I start after her and yell for her, "Hunny stop." At that moment the sky turned to darkness and the true symbol of Kingdom Hearts appeared in the clouds and bolts of lightning began to strike the ground. "Hun...." At that moment I was struck with an ice boulder. Then the appeared both Organization XIII and Rogue organization together. "Damn it get out of my way all of you! Let me get my wife." They all laughed in unison and said to me, "She is one of the princesses of light she is coming with us again." I look at them with anger and say as Selene appears from a portal of moonlight in my hands, "Like hell she is. I have lost her once I WILL NOT LOSE HER AGAIN!!!!!!" I grip Selene with a firm grip ready to fight anyone who appears to make a sudden movement.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:19 pm

As she was running, she heard the sudden commotion. The woman jumped behind a bush and hid. She saw the man from before get attacked. She felt a sudden unexplained pang in her chest. She wanted to help him but knew she was useless feeling this weak and without a weapon. Plus she knew that she did not want to be taken again. "I hope he is going to be alright.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Rourick was the first he steps up and looks at me and says, "You may have killed me once before, but this time will be different." He darts at me with his haliburn raised and our blades collide causing a sudden gust of wind. I then kick him in the gut and say, "You will not take her away from me AGAIN!" I then charge a lunar slash into Selene and strike Rourick down with it, and in that same instant Flora jumps at me and I then transform into Neo-Angelus. "You will die the same as your companion. You all have harmed her enough this will end here even if it is I who dies with you." I then battle with Flora.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:31 pm

The woman sat there, wringing her hands. She hoped that this man would be able to defeat these people. Or at least that someone would eventually come and help.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:38 pm

As Dante was preoccupied by Flora, Rourick was about to thrust his haliburn into Dante's back. I jumped through a sin rift and kicked him in the side of the head. I stood with Yamato sheathed and stood over Rourick. "If anyone is to kill my brother, it would be me." I said calmly. Rourick roared in anger as he attempted to slash me, I quickly jumped up and landed on his blade. I then unsheathed Yamato and cut him straight across the face. "Is that all you have, Rourick? you used to be so much more powerful." I said as I kicked him again and sent him into the cliff.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:48 pm

I look and see Rourick flying as I send Flora flying as well. "Nice to see you brother let's show these fools what the Sons of Sparda can do together." I then flip over them both all standing between them and Kairi. They all look at me and say, "Get him and get the girl." They all began attacking and calling Nobodies and Heartless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:54 pm

I walk up and stand next to Dante. "Looks like we have quite a party here, Is this party by invite only or can anyone jump in and tango?" I say calmly as I reach on my back and pull Heaven and Hell from their harness.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:56 pm

The woman carefully peeks her head out and wonders why there are two others fighting now. "People just seem to come out of nowhere around here.." She whispers to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:57 pm

"The more the merrier." I say to my apprentice. I then start to cut away Heartless and Nobodies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:07 pm

"Why waist time with these weaklings sir?" I say as the fire insignia of alchemy begins to burn on my arm. I raise up my hand and the sand below the heartless and nobody's feet began to boil up. They began to screech and yell as the sand melted. It surrounded all of them and began to rapidly cool off, creating a glass coffin around all of them. "Each one killed by the blade is energy lost." I say as I pull up Love and Hate. "Now lets make this a real party." I say as I jump into the air.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:16 pm

I dart at Xemnas as he stands before me with Zane at his side. I then begin to glow as my body is surrounded by an orb of light. I then transform into a new form. "This is why I have been gone to truly harness the energy within. Meet Holy Angelus." At that same instant Selene began to glow as my blade began to awaken. "You do not stand a chance against the two of us," Xemnas says to me and then Zane interrupts him by saying, "Dante no matter how much power you gain I will still come and haunt you." I look at him and say to both of them and to Kairi from a distance, "Kairi is my wife I will never let you harm her again. I wasn't here to stop you last time, but now is different because I"m going to stand between all of you and her until the last breath leaves my body, and until the last drop of blood leaves my veins." At that moment they both attack me, and Zane flips over me and I kick Xemnas back and block Zane's blade with the newly awakened Selene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:20 pm

"Well, isn't this interesting. The imfamous mansex...i mean Xemnas." I say with a smirk on my face as I land between him and Dante. "May I have this dance?" I say as I take a bow and rest Love on my back with Hate extended out to my side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confusion (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next