Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The memory on that night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The memory on that night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The memory on that night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The memory on that night Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The memory on that night Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The memory on that night Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The memory on that night Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The memory on that night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The memory on that night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The memory on that night Vote_lcapThe memory on that night Voting_barThe memory on that night Vote_rcap 
Nero
The memory on that night Vote_lcapThe memory on that night Voting_barThe memory on that night Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The memory on that night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The memory on that night Left_bar_bleue210/210The memory on that night Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The memory on that night Left_bar_bleue190/190The memory on that night Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

The memory on that night Empty
PostSubject: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:50 am

Sitting on the Clock Tower in Twilight Town, it is nearly dark. The stars are sparkling in the night sky, and is just quite a peaceful night. There was a slight breeze, and within that breeze was a faint fragrance which I could not determine its whereabouts or origin. I lean back and say aloud, "Days like this makes me glad that I decided not to let my brother destroy all that was human." With a smile I pull a flask from the inside liner of my trench coat and take a quick swig. Then from a distance I hear faint cries for help, then rolling my eyes I say, "Damn it I knew I should have kept my mouth shut." With a smirk I leap off the clock tower and land on the ground next to my bike. I get on it and ride towards the screams and cries for help. Then as I get closer I park my bike and start on foot as I reach the edge of the forest. I get halfway into the forest when an arrow is sent past my head and I see three townspeople are levitating off the ground screaming. Then from the shadows I hear someone say, "So Dante you decided to come I see." I look around to see who it was that was speaking and so I then respond, "Who's there and how do you know my name?" The voice the replies, "Well I see how things have changed so much you don't even remember your own friend." Then out of the darkness standing atop a tall tree is Zack Fairweather. In astonishment and shock I drop Death Reaper to the ground, and say, "Z-z-z-z-zack is that really you? No it can't be you were killed." With a smirk and a chuckle Zack responds, "What's the matter Dante look like you've seen a ghost." Then within a matter of seconds he leaps from the treetop and strikes me across the chest saying to me once more, "I see how you let my family get hurt I entrusted her to you and look what has happened she is nowhere to be found." I call Selene and begin to parry his attacks enough just not to hurt him. "Zack I don't know what has been happening you have to believe me. I have never stopped looking for her." "Lies I know how they have taken her before." "That was not my fault." "It was always your fault. You should have protected her." Loosing concentration Zack knocks my blade from my hand and I drop to my knees in front of him while he has his blade to my throat. I look up at him and say sincerely looking at Zack, "My old friend I am sorry that this has all happened, but if this is how you feel about things such as this then so be it." Not making an attempt for my sword I drop my head and tears and mumble under my breath, "Kairi I"m so sorry for everything and how I couldn't keep you safe." With my head down I wait for what judgement Zack will cast upn me.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The memory on that night Left_bar_bleue50/50The memory on that night Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The memory on that night Left_bar_bleue30/30The memory on that night Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:32 pm

There was a sudden shattering of air and the other world Vergil appeared with a grin. "Hello Dante, are you really going to let this Human kill you?" He said spitting out "Human" with venomous hatred. He then kicked Zack with enough force that ribs can be heard cracking. He then turned to Dante. "I'll slaughter everyone you care for Dante. your daughters, your wife." He said coldly. He then held his hand to his chin and kicked him in the chest to send him sprawling. "And since I'm such a nice guy, I'll kill myself and Nero... the ones from this world that is." He said with a darker smile then This worlds Vergil could ever muster. He then began to laugh like a mad man. "And there is nothing that can stop me now." He said before pulling out Yamato. "Especially since I've made a new... Friend." He said with a smile as another sin rift burst and Setsuna stepped out. "Hello, Dante, where is my father at?" He said as he pulled out his black version of Yamato and held it to Zack's throat.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The memory on that night Left_bar_bleue270/270The memory on that night Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The memory on that night Left_bar_bleue250/250The memory on that night Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:51 pm

the ground starts to shake violently as another sin rift opens infront of them.i run at full speeds out of the sin rift glowing blue and yomato in hand.my devil trigger hits setsuna with its yomato as i send an energy wave and ten rotating summon swords at the other world vergil."leave.....him.....alone" i say in two voices as i step between dante and them.

OOC:ya im back
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The memory on that night Left_bar_bleue210/210The memory on that night Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The memory on that night Left_bar_bleue190/190The memory on that night Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:01 am

I look at the three of them, with Nero in front of me. Without hesitation I summon my Hell Bracers and slam my fist into the back of Nero. "Nero stay out of this fight." I then conceal him within a Crimson Sphere and look at Setsuna and say, "Who gives a damn where your father is, because now you have me to deal with. As for you Vergil you place another hand on my best friend I'm going to slice you to ribbons." At that moment I transform into my Celestial form and call Selene from the moonlight. In that same instant Artemis, Kidal, Aurora, and Rose just as heartless and demons appear ome and fight at my side. Also glancing at Zack I see a purple smog come from his body. I then say, "Damn you Arkham I'm going to kill you for resurrecting my best friend. Zack you know I would never let anything happen to our family. They mean the world to me, just as they did to you. Search your heart Zack." In that instant Zack begins to clutch his head through all the confusion and leaves the battle momentarily to collect himself. Then with Zack out of the way I launch a Crimson slash at both Vergil and Setsuna.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:45 am

OOC: Nero you are imprisoned
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The memory on that night Left_bar_bleue270/270The memory on that night Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The memory on that night Left_bar_bleue250/250The memory on that night Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:23 am

OOC:if you want a topic to yourself or just you and vergil then put it in the topic.it gets really lame when someone tries to post and help your character but you beat the stuffing out of them and "imprison them" so you can do whatever you feel like
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The memory on that night Left_bar_bleue50/50The memory on that night Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The memory on that night Left_bar_bleue30/30The memory on that night Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 am

OOC: Nero, it's fine, Dante has a bad habit of doing that. He bitched at me for it too, and Ghost already pointed out what you just said.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:29 pm

ooc:sorry its just that i hate it when people do that kind of stuff and somtimes i feel the need to say somthing.

Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:49 pm

OOC: Nero this topic is meant to be for everyone except the fact that you need to understand why I did what I did. I chose to deal with them so that myself for the simple matter of this is my best friend who is fighting here so you need to understand that I have to be the one to do this but you will have your moment in this battle.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:34 pm

ooc:no no have this moment i wanna see u have a freakin conversation with you self.here y dont we make it easier for u lets all just ignore our ranks,post amounts,power,abilities and whatever else makes us better than others and let dante kick the living shit out of our characters? or better yet y dont we just delete all our hard earned character stuff and just sit under dante's freakin throne and listen to him fight a npc? you dante,godmod like no tommorow,u dont have that many posts,ur not even close to our level, u use your admin status, (which people that are stronger than u have) to up ur own post,u never get on,and when you do, ur a prick.you dont even try to act like the actual dante u just use the name.i dont think im the only that recognizes this either.they are either worried that if they say somthing they will be deleted.you may have HELPED make the forum but you dont act like u should be on here.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:35 pm

OOC; You little fucking ingrate this site wouldn't be around it wasn't for me you little bastard so watch what you say because I could easily take your rank, because if you remember you only got where you are because of me you are an admin because of me no one else I gave you what you have. You know nothing what it takes to run something like this. You go and create these for fun, and I made this as an escape for those who want to leave reality for such a short time and I would like to see you have time to run a fucking site when you have a full time job and a kid you ungrateful little shit
'
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:46 pm

I look at the sphere where Nero is imprisoned and release him. "Nero keep these two busy, I have an old friend I need to take care of." I then start running after Arkham, but Setsuna steps in my way, but I swing my sword at him to get him to move, and I head in the direction that Zack had went in hopes I find Arkham. I then stop look at Nero and say, "Hey kid don't go and die on me I still owe you an ass beating." Then take to the trees in order to find Zack quicker.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:19 pm

ooc:there you go now you sound alittle more like the actual dante

ic:i shake of the affects of the sphere then look at dante."im lookin forward to it old man" i say as i turn to face setsuna.me and him begin to circle eachother with our swords draw.he makes a lunge at me at me so i bring red queen down to block.i use my devil bringer to punch him but he jumps back so i reach for him using my devil bringer's Snatch but he just dives out of the way."ok now your getting annoying"i say as i pull out blue rose
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:21 pm

OOC: Dante, do you realizes that you just broke 2 of your own rules. Razz well technically 3... Don't Double post, and don't insult other players. This is your first warning... or is it second? Jeez... who'd of thought that the owner would get scolded...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The memory on that night   The memory on that night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The memory on that night
Page 1 of 1