Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A new complication
    Traing with Sophie Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
    Traing with Sophie Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
    Traing with Sophie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
    Traing with Sophie Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
    Traing with Sophie Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
    Traing with Sophie Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
    Traing with Sophie Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
    Traing with Sophie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
    Traing with Sophie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

Top posters
    Vergil
    Traing with Sophie Vote_lcapTraing with Sophie Voting_barTraing with Sophie Vote_rcap 
    Nero
    Traing with Sophie Vote_lcapTraing with Sophie Voting_barTraing with Sophie Vote_rcap 
    Namine
    Cepeda
    Dante
    Shadow
    Wraith
    Blaze
    Ventus
    Axel

Traing with Sophie

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male
    Number of posts : 616
    Class : Assassin
    Experience : 14
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Health:
    Traing with Sophie Left_bar_bleue50/50Traing with Sophie Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Traing with Sophie Left_bar_bleue30/30Traing with Sophie Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Traing with Sophie Empty
    PostSubject: Traing with Sophie   Traing with Sophie Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:46 pm

"Ok Sophie today summoning practice." I say in front of her. "Rana!" I yell and she appears beside me "You don't have to yell" Rana says to me in an angelic voice as Sophie bursts out laughing at me."OK Sophie you try."I say."Okay....Chaos!"She yells in a deep voice abveousely copying me and summoning a thing that looks like Ikki. "Oh..." She moans sadly.
    Back to top Go down
    http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Traing with Sophie Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Traing with Sophie   Traing with Sophie Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:58 pm

I chuckled from a branch in a nearby tree. "Sheesh, that's horrible." I said looking down at the pair. "What are you teachin her Blaze? How get her ass kicked?" I asked with a smile as I jumped from the tree. "Everyone has their own summoning technique, Blaze likes to show off and does to many necessary movements. try to visualize the creature you want to summon and it'll come, like this." I explained and held my hand up. Suddenly a single assassin nobody appeared in front of Blaze and Sophie. "It's good for beginners to target something too. go ahead and use the Nobody here as your target." I said as I stepped back.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Traing with Sophie Left_bar_bleue50/50Traing with Sophie Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Traing with Sophie Left_bar_bleue30/30Traing with Sophie Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Traing with Sophie Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Traing with Sophie   Traing with Sophie Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:23 am

"I do not move around a lot!!!"I yell."yes you do"Rana and Sophie say at the same time.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
    Nero

Male
    Number of posts : 2187
    Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
    Power Source : Demonic
    Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
    Level: 12
    Health:
    Traing with Sophie Left_bar_bleue270/270Traing with Sophie Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
    Magic:
    Traing with Sophie Left_bar_bleue250/250Traing with Sophie Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Traing with Sophie Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Traing with Sophie   Traing with Sophie Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:37 am

i step out of a sin rift next to blaze and sophi."i always found it better to summon a creature that has decided to let you summon it" i say with a laugh as i place my right and on the ground.the next second gravios start to raise out of the earth.he looks down at ever body and lets out a low growl,recognizing everyone here.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Traing with Sophie Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Traing with Sophie   Traing with Sophie Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:17 pm

I sigh. "Well your the son of a demon lord Sophie is an average human like me."I stated.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Traing with Sophie Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Traing with Sophie   Traing with Sophie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traing with Sophie
    Page 1 of 1