Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
the Darkness within  Vote_lcapthe Darkness within  Voting_barthe Darkness within  Vote_rcap 
Nero
the Darkness within  Vote_lcapthe Darkness within  Voting_barthe Darkness within  Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

the Darkness within

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
the Darkness within  Left_bar_bleue130/130the Darkness within  Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
the Darkness within  Left_bar_bleue110/110the Darkness within  Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

the Darkness within  Empty
PostSubject: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:34 pm

i'm pacing back in forth from being angry at Vergil for thinking that i was weak and i was looking for a fight withanyone brave enough to take me on with Roshan my blade in hand i waited "just you vergil i'll prove i'm strong one way or another" i say in agrovation as i agian start towait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:51 am

I was casually walking around Traverse Town when I spot Wraith pacing back and forth with his weapon in hand. From the looks of it he seemed troubled about something. I make my way to him and lean against the wall next to him. "Is something troubling you Wraith?" I ask calmly.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
the Darkness within  Left_bar_bleue130/130the Darkness within  Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
the Darkness within  Left_bar_bleue110/110the Darkness within  Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:20 am

"yeah the fact that vergil thinks that i'm to weak to help him" i say with an aggravated tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:49 am

I look at Wraith and smile. "Your not the only one that has been down that road. Everyone knows how that feels. What I have learned, don't fight him on his opinion. Prove him wrong. Train day in and day out, show him that your not as week as you come across. If your lucky, he might take an interest in your ambition and take you under his wing." I said to Wraith as I pull a monster from my picket and start to drink it.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:10 am

"and how do i do that" i ask
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 67
Class : ninja elite
Registration date : 2012-04-28

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
the Darkness within  Left_bar_bleue70/70the Darkness within  Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
the Darkness within  Left_bar_bleue50/50the Darkness within  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:59 am

"or you gain your own power and not become reliant on him" i say from a shadow. i walk out of the darkness with my sharingan already activated."wraith has the potential to become trully powerful but you just want him strong enough to be yours and vergils lacky" i say to ghost
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
the Darkness within  Left_bar_bleue50/50the Darkness within  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
the Darkness within  Left_bar_bleue30/30the Darkness within  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Ikki appeared in an instant and gave Sasuke and Wraith an impish grin. "Lord Vergil would like to speak to both of you." He said as he scratched his head. Alice, in her adult form, stepped through a sin rift and grabbed Ikki by the neck and pulled him off the ground, she was clearly agitated. "Ikki, you are in for a world of hurt." She said angrily before noticing the others and threw Ikki through a sin rift before placing a hand on her hip. "I'll take care of him later.... Vergil asked me to come here to take you to him. don't know why the imp had to come here to talk to you first..." She said with a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
the Darkness within  Left_bar_bleue70/70the Darkness within  Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:13 pm

i look over at wraith then back at alice."fine" i say as i calmly walk into the sinrift
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:27 pm

i just roll my eye'sand walk through behind sasuke
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
the Darkness within  Left_bar_bleue30/30the Darkness within  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Alice chuckled as she stepped through the sin rift. On the other side I was nowhere to be seen, but it was the forest of Fortuna. "I thank you for coming." I said as I stepped out from the undergrowth. I looked over at Wraith and smiled. "I heard you have become upset because I had called you weak. I didn't mean to offend you Wraith, and I apologize, you actually make me proud. you're the only one of my allies that are not related to me nor have had my help to obtain your power." I said as I then moved over to Sasuke. "As for you... I would like to get to know you. We haven't had much time to speak, and I feel we have gotten off on the wrong foot." I said with a friendly smile. "Alice, will you bring us some food?" I asked her with a smile. Alice nodded and disappeared through a sin rift.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:50 pm

i look at vergil,still not deactivating my sharingan.i see his every single muscle movement and figure out most of the possible attacks he could do right now. i also see energy flowing through out his body.his energy is cold and powerful but seems to be changing to different types of power. "you are indeed powerful" i say to vergil. "tell me,why have i lost most of my abilities and weapons?" i say to him, not taking my eyes off of him, watching every move and the flow of his energy
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:48 pm

I chuckled at Sasuke's question. "You too huh? I am unsure of the details myself. It could be from the move through space and dimension it causes your body to go into shock, making your subconscience forget all of your abilities. over time they shall return to you." I explained calmly. "There are several things in this world that I do not understand myself." I said and Alice stepped through a sin rift, she was now in her childish form, with a basket full of sandwiches, oranges, pies, and a thermos full of tea. "Master, I have brought the food you requested." She said innocently. I nodded and sat down.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:32 pm

"i have come to the understanding that there is several worlds that everyone gains access to as they grow strong enough to travel there via portals" i say. i calmly take a drink of the tea then continuing."but i have yet to see any reference or mention of my world or anyone from my world.you seem to be one of the strongest people around and you were surprised by my power and who i was so that means you havent seen anyone similar to me that shares the same heritage or home world" i say refering to my fighting style and my sharingan before i take another drink."so before i leave here i would like to ask, how or why was i summoned to a universe that i know nothing about and cant get to my own world to return to my goals that were at hand when i was taken?" i say to vergil as i make eye contact with him to make sure he knew that he couldnt lie to me and my sharingan
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:37 pm

I smirked. "I wish I knew the answer to that myself. When I had escaped from the demon realm prison, I found myself on Destiny Island, without a clue where I was. If my brother weren't there, I would have been just as confused as you are." I explained before eating a sandwich. "If you like, I can send my generals throughout the worlds in search of your people." I offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:25 pm

I step through a portal and look at Vergil. "I volunteer to look for his people. It would give me a chance to gain more information on the location of my son. I can knock out two birds with one stone." I said as I stand next to Vergil's desk.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:43 pm

"im sorry i have misinformed you" i say with a slight chuckle."my "people" were slaughtered years ago by my older brother" i say calmly not even changing expression."i will gain the power to locate my own world and finish what i have begun there" i say darkly as my eyes begin to check over ghosts energy type and i see all of possible attack movements.i can already tell that he has a slight mistrust of me but is willing to help me
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:32 pm

I put down my sandwich. "I am sorry to hear that. If I find your home world, I shall send my demons out to find your brother, and drag him to you. I can understand the need to kill a brother." I said coldly before standing up. "My brother and I are twins, my brother is stupid and clumsy, and his sense of justice is all messed up." I said calmly before turning back to Sasuke. "I can help you gain new power, Demonic ones, I can even awaken the darkness within your own heart." I said with a smile. I then looked over at Wraith. "If you like, I can help you get stronger as well, but I don't think you have much use for to much strength Wraith, you have become quite strong as you are, but you don't have any mission of revenge or redemption." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:02 pm

"it is true that i don't have a mission of vengeance or of redemption but i still want to get stronger" i say seriously "and your help would be nice" i add
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:52 pm

i look at vergil and laugh darkly again."i have already killed him and learned the truth to what happened.by killing him and transplanting his eyes,i have gained the greatest power that could have been achieved by an uchiha." i say as i look at vergil with my charingan."until i came here...i now have lost my eternal mangekyo charingan and its abilities.the last ties to my brother." i say to vergil as i calmly walk to a blood red portal that i opened with charingan.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
the Darkness within  Left_bar_bleue270/270the Darkness within  Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
the Darkness within  Left_bar_bleue250/250the Darkness within  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:32 pm

i step out from around a corner and put my right arm in between sasuke and the portal."tell me somthing, what were your last planned goals that you can remember before you came here?" i say to him while avoiding eye contact
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:39 pm

i look away from nero then smile darkly."my goal...." i say as i look at him again, my charingan seemingly darker."was to destroy the leaf village and kill every single one of the people who lived there" i say to nero
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
the Darkness within  Left_bar_bleue270/270the Darkness within  Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
the Darkness within  Left_bar_bleue250/250the Darkness within  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:08 pm

"but why? why would you want to kill so many innocent people?" i say to him while still adverting eye contact.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:37 pm

"i dont have to explain myself to you" i say as i start walking to my portal.when i get to nero i push his arm down and try to walk through
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:51 pm

i put my arm out and close his portal."you can either tell me why you plan to kill so many people.." i say as i draw red queen and rev it."or your gonna be stuck here for awhile" i add
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:06 pm

lightning starts to crackle on my arm as i look at nero and draw my iron katana."then its a fight you want" i say as i lung at nero before he could attack, forcing him to block my sword with his own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Darkness within    the Darkness within  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Darkness within
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next