Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Vote_lcapFoolish Humans - Page 2 Voting_barFoolish Humans - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Vote_lcapFoolish Humans - Page 2 Voting_barFoolish Humans - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Foolish Humans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130Foolish Humans - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Foolish Humans - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Foolish Humans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Shadow falls into a slumber.. Though he is conscious of whats around him, and this startled him. Shadow has realized that he is once again glowing, but it hurts not. This time he has risen above the bed he lay! With a loud *BANG* shadow vanished, along with the mysterious rod of ore. "Wh.. Where am I?".. Shadow opens his eyes and is quickly blinded with an immense light. He is surrounded with the light, everything is a glowing, vibrant white. In the seemingly empty space, a strange, deep, gravelly voice acknowledges him and says "This is where the light you shed from your being imprisoned itself. You see Cecil-"
"I am not Cecil."
"The light has always been with you, but never within you like it used to be. No one can dispel a power and expect it to be gone forever. It doesn't work that way."
"WHO ARE YOU!?!"
"I am you Cecil, your other half. I am the manifestation of the Light you though you destroyed within yourself. I am what made you Cecil." The Voice is no longer just something shadow hears, but shadow sees a persona of pure light no more than 8 feet from him, with eyes of light, hair of what looked to be of the purest of silk.
"Come step to me."
Shadow nervously steps closer and closer until the being vanished.
"We are one again.. Cecil.. During my time here I adopted the name Abner, or Father of Light. Your form in total darkness has a name too. But not until you name it."
Shadow immediately responds " Efah. The Darkness." .. Shadow blinks and realizes he is back in Vergils manor, he yells aloud "VERGIL! COME QUICK!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Foolish Humans - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Foolish Humans - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:22 am

I burst through the door with Yamato drawn and Alice was behind me with the butcher knife in her hands. I noticed that nothing was amiss in the room and made Yamato vanish. "What is wrong Shadow?" I asked as I scanned the room.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130Foolish Humans - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Foolish Humans - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:55 pm

"Watch!" Shadow exclaims as he enters Abner Pure and his entire body is engulfed in light and bright, white wings spread from one end of the room to the other. "We were right."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Foolish Humans - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Foolish Humans - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 pm

I smirked at the sight. "So are you going to continue being Shadow or are you going to dawn your original persona?" I asked him calmly. "I still have your armor from when you were Cecil in the basement." I stated.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:46 pm

"I am to remain shadow." Shadow cocks his head "Howcome you still have that age old armor?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:05 am

I chuckled. "I keep it because you never know, you may wish to return to Baron, and doing so as Shadow may cause unnecessary panic... not to mention the look on your wife's face when she finds out what you had become." I said calmly as I headed for the door. "Now get some sleep. Tomorrow we begin your training with your new power." I said as I left the room.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:35 pm

"Ok vergil. *I wonder if he still has the stone the rod came from*" Shadow lays back down and dozes off.....
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:12 pm

I enter into the laboratory in the basement, where Warren and Loreant were inspecting the stone. "Have you discovered what this stone is actually made of?" I asked as I approached them. "Not yet my lord, but we can't touch the damn thing." Warren said as he began to run a magnifying glass over it. Loreant knocked a chunk off and began to speed up time around it, the light that radiated off of it didn't even dim in the slightest. I held my hand to my chin. 'Could be pure light.' I thought and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Foolish Humans - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Foolish Humans - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:39 pm

i exit a portal just outside of vergils manor. i open the door and walk in and imediatly sense shadow and vergil. i follow his power till i find him in the basemen. "vergil....we need......to talk." i say to him as i stand next to him. im breathing hard and trying to catch my breath.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:59 pm

"Nero..?" Shadow says, looking at Nero with a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Foolish Humans - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Foolish Humans - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Foolish Humans - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:17 pm

i look at shadow then turn and walk out the door expecting vergil to follow
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 pm

I tapped my chin in thought, and followed Nero. "Mind telling me what this is about?" I asked when I caught up to him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:27 pm

i pull out a rod that is wrapped in a cloth. "i found the source of the rod you two were talking about" i say. i set the rod on the table. "i was at mundus's castle in disguise when i found a room full of these rods." i say. i then smash the rod with my right hand. the energy in it gets absorbed by my hand. the shards are now a crystal blue that seems to be dimmed down. i reach out and yamato flies out of vergils hand. i pick up a piece and touch it to yamato. the piece instantly starts shining blue very similar to how my hand does when its holding yamato."mundus found the demonic material that my hand uses to absorb energy. the room i found was full of those crystals." i say before looking at the door behind me to make sure nobody walked in. "it was shadows room"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:20 pm

I began to tap my chin in thought. "So he was suppressing Cecil from Shadow's personality. Perhaps if we keep these crystals away from Shadow... or perhaps 'reprogram' them, we'll get the old Cecil back." I said, more in thought then to Nero. "Nero, I need you to collect as much of these crystals as possible in order to do research." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:45 pm

"ok but be careful with him, he may change his mind at anytime" i say as i hand Vergil Yamato. i look down at my hand for a minute before looking at the crystal shards. "what if we find the source of my arm?" i say with uncertainty
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:20 pm

I chuckled. "Perhaps if we are able to find the source of your arm, we may be able to revert it back to it's normal form, so that you would be less conspicuous." I replied before waving my hand. "Now go do as I ask. I require these crystals." I said before examining the rod that Nero had brought me. I summoned a peon and threw it to him, and it vanished as soon as the rod made contact with it's flesh. "Interesting..." I said as I took the cloth and wrapped the rod again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Humans   Foolish Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foolish Humans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: