Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The search for power back. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The search for power back. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The search for power back. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The search for power back. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The search for power back. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The search for power back. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The search for power back. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The search for power back. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The search for power back. Vote_lcapThe search for power back. Voting_barThe search for power back. Vote_rcap 
Nero
The search for power back. Vote_lcapThe search for power back. Voting_barThe search for power back. Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The search for power back.

Go down 
+2
Vergil
Blaze
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The search for power back. Left_bar_bleue50/50The search for power back. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The search for power back. Left_bar_bleue30/30The search for power back. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The search for power back. Empty
PostSubject: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:19 pm

I was walking around the realm, weapon at hand to kill a demon if one comes by.'Sence I don't have power anymore I have to steale power from these.'I thought looking through the town.
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
The search for power back. Left_bar_bleue50/50The search for power back. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The search for power back. Left_bar_bleue30/30The search for power back. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:35 pm

I jumped through a sin rift right in front of Blaze. "What are you doing?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:40 pm

I looked around Vergils head and and saw a jailer sneeking up on Vegil.I took a my sword out of my sheath and stabed the jailer through the gut.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:42 pm

I laughed as he struck a Jailor. "Blaze, you still haven't answered my question, what are you doing in this place?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:55 pm

"Nothing that you need to know."I said obsorbing the power from the jailer I killed.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The search for power back. Left_bar_bleue210/210The search for power back. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The search for power back. Left_bar_bleue190/190The search for power back. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Cepeda sees his old rival as he then approaches him "How is going Blaze."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:17 pm

I grabbed Blaze's throat. "You foolish little human. If I aske you a question, you answer understand?" I asked him angrily
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:23 pm

"Fine! I'm killing demons one by one and obsorbing there demonic power."I said strugling to break free.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The search for power back. Left_bar_bleue210/210The search for power back. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The search for power back. Left_bar_bleue190/190The search for power back. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Cepeda looks around as he scratches his head "What is this place anyway." Cepeda then examines the new place.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:31 pm

"I NEED HELP!!"I yelled at Pedz.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The search for power back. Left_bar_bleue270/270The search for power back. Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The search for power back. Left_bar_bleue250/250The search for power back. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:35 pm

"so you're just gonna sit here and wait for demons? common man." i said as i walked to him and vergil."vergil, put him down.he's woud just bleed everywhere " i said as i put my right hand on vergil's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:40 pm

"That's not HELPING!!"I said then finally getting out of Vergil's grip.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Cepeda then looks at him "OK?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:44 pm

"Ya, I'm alive."I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:15 pm

"WOW, your like immortal." Cepeda then laughs
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:18 pm

I appear to be walking up to the group.
"Hello there, guys. How are you all?" I ask in a serious voice. I then turn to look at Blaze and my face slowly lightens up. I begin to smile at him. "My my, child.." I say slowly, walking over to him slowly. "And where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:07 pm

"Mostly here killing demons."I said. "God dang'it Vergil."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:10 pm

"Noo, seriously," I say to Blaze, releasing him.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:15 pm

"I am serious." I said glaring at Namine.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:19 pm

"Don't give me that look," I say, my voice returning to the serious tone iit had been before. I then walked back to where I had been standing before.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:41 pm

"See ya I'm going to kill demons." I said walking toward a big group of demons.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The search for power back. Left_bar_bleue270/270The search for power back. Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The search for power back. Left_bar_bleue250/250The search for power back. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:15 am

i walk next to namine."why is he trying to kill all these demons? i mean its fun in all but he's wont stop,like he's got somthing to prove.what do you think it is? " i asked namine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:37 am

I appeared out of a portal right next to Namine. "So, the idiot is planning on getting himself killed." I said with a with a chuckle. "Let's face it, Dante, Vergil, Saiya, and Nero are the most experienced with killing demons. Blaze is probably going to get torn apart and eaten." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:37 pm

I open a portal right in front of Blaze and step out right in front of him and say, "The deeper you go into this world the more likely you are to be killed. Trust me I would know, I live here. So I'll tell you more just stick to killing heartless because that is all a human is good for." I then look at everyone and walk over to them and say, "Hey everyone how are yall doin?" I then take Death Reaper and stab it into the ground./
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:04 pm

"Ahh this place looked interesting so i came in and now i found you guys." Cepeda then looks around as he then sits down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search for power back.   The search for power back. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The search for power back.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next