Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.

Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

» Nero (Redone)
Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 6:59 am by Dante

» Amongst the living again
Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 5:27 pm by Aldegar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Dragon's Imperial Gear Vote_lcapDragon's Imperial Gear Voting_barDragon's Imperial Gear Vote_rcap 
Nero
Dragon's Imperial Gear Vote_lcapDragon's Imperial Gear Voting_barDragon's Imperial Gear Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Dragon's Imperial Gear

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dragon's Imperial Gear Empty
PostSubject: Dragon's Imperial Gear   Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Name: Dragon's Imperial Gear

Type of material: Dragon Scales

Enchantments: Possess Abilities/Skills of dragon (if one is owned)

Defense
Increase: 6 (6 more if put over Demonic Trench Coat)

Strengths: Made with dragon scales which are almost impenetrable

Weaknesses: Heavy and doesn't fully cover body

History: While flying around with my dragon she suggest to me to get an armor so I would be better protected. I listened to her idea and visited a demon forger. While there I talked with the demon forger to let him know what kind of armor I was looking for. He informed me to check back with him in a week, he would have the armor done by then. A week passed so I went back to the demon forger and he showed me my newly made armor. When he gave it to me he told me about how I would be able to use the abilities of my dragon while wearing it. I tried on the armor for a perfect fit. When I went to try to pay the demon forger he told me he would give me the armor free of charge. He told me that the first time someone buys from him is always on the house. I thanked him over and over and he replied that the only way I need to show gratitude was to come back and buy some more weapons or armor from him. He also asked me if i could bring in some of my friends to see if they needed anything new. I told him I wouldn't guarantee it but I could try. I plan to use this armor while riding my dragon and to sometimes give my dragon a break from using her abilities.

Pictures:Dragon's Imperial Gear Dragon%20armor

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1258
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Dragon's Imperial Gear Left_bar_bleue210/210Dragon's Imperial Gear Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Dragon's Imperial Gear Left_bar_bleue190/190Dragon's Imperial Gear Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Imperial Gear   Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:37 am

approved

1: "And Sheperds we shall be for thee, my Lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands so we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

2:  Some people when we talk about compassion and love think it is a religious matter. Compassion is a universal religion.

3:  Demon Realm ( Leader)

4:  Site Owner
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Imperial Gear   Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:12 am

pic was broken so I put a new one, hope its still ok
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female
Number of posts : 77
Class : Chiropterran huntress
Power Source : Divine aura
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Dragon's Imperial Gear Left_bar_bleue50/50Dragon's Imperial Gear Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Dragon's Imperial Gear Left_bar_bleue30/30Dragon's Imperial Gear Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Imperial Gear   Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:23 pm

It is fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Dragon's Imperial Gear Left_bar_bleue210/210Dragon's Imperial Gear Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Dragon's Imperial Gear Left_bar_bleue190/190Dragon's Imperial Gear Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Imperial Gear   Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:36 am

Approval Finalized

1: "And Sheperds we shall be for thee, my Lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands so we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

2:  Some people when we talk about compassion and love think it is a religious matter. Compassion is a universal religion.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Imperial Gear   Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:42 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Imperial Gear   Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:10 am

damn you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Imperial Gear   Dragon's Imperial Gear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Imperial Gear
Page 1 of 1