Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Vote_lcapOMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Voting_barOMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Vote_lcapOMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Voting_barOMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?

Go down 
+3
Namine
Nero
Kairi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Kairi

Female
Number of posts : 191
Power Source : The light that shines from the heaven's illustruous rose.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Sorry OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Go 2010!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 pm

i just cant wait until this summer...i turn 18 in july Razz
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Sweet!!! *high fives*

I know the feeling, Im turning 18 in May ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:30 pm

i cant wait to finally be able to LEGALLY smoke
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Rofl! Nice.

Well, Im off to Girl Scouts! Bye!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:33 pm

have fun...WE DON"T WANT NO GIRL SCOUT COOKIES...lol jk jk
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:08 pm

*shrugs* Your loss. They are amazing!

But I dont feel so good... I have a fever Sad
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:09 pm

that sucks
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:11 pm

I know. I had to teach everyone the new song for our competition during the meeting, and I was so sick that it was horrible. I was basically just talking the song, but to the beat of what the song is. I hope they all look up the tune on YouTube like I told them too >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:19 pm

lol that sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Oh my god..
I totally missed out on a great topic.

On the earthquake- What the hell?!
Evem though we are going through hell right now, what with the tsunamis, earthquakes, and other natural disasters, the earth will not end for another 100,000 or so years. I don't care what that goddamn movie says, we all are not going to die in 2012. (:

On school- I hate school. School sucks.. I moved here in October and they still refer to me as the new kid!

On summer-
I'LL BE IN WASHINGTON THIS SUMMER!!!! Whoo hoo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:01 pm

what part of washington?

18...(//_O)...YAY...(//_X)...lawl
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:14 pm

ALL OVER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:16 pm

fun...

i have a cell phone now...

text me if u want

(509)308-0205
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:09 pm

i agree with you on the 2012 subject.

now, are you coming to finley where andrew lives?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:15 pm

i think its completely bogus...

if the proficys are in fact true the world would have ended 10 years ago because of y2k.
people got the idea that y2k was going to be the end of the world cause they thought it meant year 2000...when in fact it was the first and only model of bike. It is a prototype bike with a helicopter jet engine in it. it got clocked at 396.3 mph
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:30 pm

umm ok.

i dont think the world will end any time soon. end of story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:38 pm

yeah...news just says that to keep people watching it so they can get good ratings. other wise almost all our news shows would go bankrupt...society is fucked up but its how we live XD
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:48 pm

so true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:49 pm

people believe everything tv and internet tells them but they never take the time to stop and think about it...alot of problems in the world could be stopped if people didnt just listen to what the media says but actually does something to make a change...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:10 am

FUCKING FINALLY. HOLY SH*T DUDE YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTLY RIGHT. I AGREE 100%. all i have to say is that this socalled "END OF THE WOLRD IN 2012". is only cuz mayan dumbasses couldnt freaking finish the calendar cuz the all DIED. EVERY ONE WHO WOKS FOR THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS THAT. ITS EASY AS HELL TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY DONT WANT US TO KNOW. the mass bullshit coverups that they come up with give it away. OK who is reading this that has seen theb episode of heros where peters brother has been killed by sylar and they cover that up with a plane wreck the perpousefully causejust as he dies would that be just a random incodent that just so happened to well happen tha day nathan dies.. our government is better off run by civilians for gods sake!!!!! Ghost society isnt wats corrupted supposedly its people like u and me. ROFLMFAO im only 13 and i started smoking when i was 9 AND I BOUGHT THEM MYSELF.... WITH FAKE ID LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:55 am

ok one i dont watch heros,two calm down on the cursing man, and three the myans were idiots
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:04 pm

ONE WORD FOR YA NERO : DDDUUUHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:40 pm

Cecil. Nobody asked u...If you cant take a hint...NOBODY LIKES YOU ON THIS SITE...go back to your gay ass forum and leave us alone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:10 pm

DUDE GHOST YOU CANT MAKE ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next