Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
looking for a fight - Page 2 Vote_lcaplooking for a fight - Page 2 Voting_barlooking for a fight - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
looking for a fight - Page 2 Vote_lcaplooking for a fight - Page 2 Voting_barlooking for a fight - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

looking for a fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
looking for a fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210looking for a fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
looking for a fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190looking for a fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

looking for a fight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:47 pm

No Ghost, you need to learn.

Cepeda takes out both Mars and Juptier as he smiles.

Cole, now's your time to shine, Fire your strongest blast of eletricity at those swords, and hold off Ghost.

Cepeda starts to run away from the swords path.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:03 pm

I hear what cepeda says and I shoot 200 super powerd lightning bolts at the swords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:32 am

I stepped out of a portal next to Vergil. "So, what did I miss?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:32 pm

I began to laugh histerically. "Foolish Cepeda. Have you not studied your fathers summon sword ability well enough to know that they are merely raw, pure energy. Adding electricity to them only makes them stronger." I said as the summon Swords hit the ground. A huge puff of smoke engulfed the area. Seeing a chance I flew down and threw Cepeda at Cole. Before Cepeda hit Cole, I was there behind Cole. I picked up Cole by the arm and slammed both him and Cepeda into the ground with one swing. "Come on Cepeda, I thought you were better than that. I haven't even warmed up yet." I said as I flew up in the air and pulled Love and Hate off of my back.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
looking for a fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210looking for a fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
looking for a fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190looking for a fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:58 pm

OCC:I was running away from Cole, so me and him are somewhat far apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:38 am

OOC: Yeah I know...I threw you at Cole
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:06 pm

As Cepeda was hit by Cole, he smiles as he hits the ground.

I'm just getting warmed up Ghost.

Cepeda screams into the air, as dark aura surronds him, his hands getting rougher, as his hair changes shape, and his skin gets much darker. Cepeda wields both Mars and Juptier as he looks at Ghost, he charges a fireball in his hand and as he dashes in front of him, he appears and with close-range thrusts the fireball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:55 am

I use a gentle fist martial art technique to deflect Cepeda's punch and sent him flying back into Cole again with a simple palm thrust, that seemed like it was a tap but a lot more powerful. "I expected more from you Cepeda. I'm disappointed." I said as I unlocked the other 6 barriers in my sub conscience. The atmosphere around me got thick and full of static. The ground began to crack and break as I started to levitate off of the ground. I awakened Love and Hate and held them at my side. "I'll be nice and show you only half of my power." I said as I vanished from sight. Out of nowhere Cole and Cepeda began to get gashes all over their body. My voice began to echo from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. "How can you hit what you can't see. How can you block what you don't know is coming." I stated as I appeared in the same spot. "Never doubt the power of a paranormal demon. I'm not called Ghost for nothing." I said as I turned around and started walking away. I reverted back to my normal form and walked up to Vergil and smile. "I think I got my point across." I said to Vergil as I looked back to Cole and Cepeda and chuckled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:14 am

Cepeda is knelling on the ground, gashes all around his body breathing hard, as he smirks, he spits out some blood. He starts to roar in the air some more, as he looks Ghost dead in the eye.

No Ghost, I'm disappointed, all that training you do with Vergil, and I'm not even dead yet.

Cepeda manages to snap, as one of his servants come out, as they bring him the Godhand.
His Keyblades disappear, as the servant puts on the ghodhand, and puts the sword in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:17 pm

"The simple reasoning for your survival is that I wasn't trying to kill you. I was teaching you a lesson." I said as I turned away and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Don't you walk away, I'm not finished.

Cepeda finally stands up, as he looks at Ghost.

You think it's over, It's not over till I say it's over.

Cepeda starts to limp toward Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
looking for a fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50looking for a fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
looking for a fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30looking for a fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:38 pm

I stepped in front of Cepeda. "That is enough Cepeda. You're wounded and you can barely even lift your weapon... I suggest you and your brother train hard, then maybe one day you'll be able to defeat Ghost indefinitely." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Well how is that fair? You train him yourself, but you just completly ignore me. Why do you not train me, is it because I'm human and you think I'm weak?
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
looking for a fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50looking for a fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
looking for a fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30looking for a fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:02 pm

I smiled. "Ghost has been around me for a long time, I've nearly killed him several times, and I don't want you to go through that as well Cepeda. It's not because your human, nor is it because your weak." I explained. "If you want, I can put you in my previous training..." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Hell no. I want what he got, but tenfold.

Cepeda sits there breathing hard.

There is no way, I can get stronger than all of you on some baby training.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:43 pm

I chuckled. "I meant the training I went through before I got sent to the demon realm." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:13 am

So, Let's do this.

Cepeda lets out a cough as he looks at Vergil in the eye.

So how do you expect to get stronger? There is no one more to train with except you, I've surppased, the 3 Keyblade Sages. There is no way to get stronger unless I train with you. And i don't mean the crap you think i can "handle". I mean the training Ghost got, but multiply the difficulty x2.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:26 pm

I smiled. "Alright then..." I said as I snapped my fingers and Cepeda got covered from head to toe in armor that gets heavier with the less demonic energy you have.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Cepeda sits on the ground, as the armor is quite heavy, Cepeda kneels on the ground. Cepeda however, with all of the power of Kazma, isn't completly down.

Vergil, I want you to supress the power of Kazma for this training. I want to use my own strength for this.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:22 pm

I smiled. "Very well." I said as I placed my hand on his chest and drew all of Kazma's power out of Cepeda. "Now, this training will last for a month... any sooner and it will cause permanent damage to your body." I warned him. "I shall send my demons after you for one hour everyday and the number of demons will increase each day." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:23 pm

I crossed my arms. "You know kid, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:25 pm

I turn around and smile. "Good luck Cepeda. Oh and by the way, You don't want it twice as hard. The way Vergil trained me, I was lucky enough to be alive each night. There were several occasions that I was on the verge of death but Vergil still kept pushing me. If you want it twice as hard, You better not be afraid to die." I said as I walked up to Vergil. I leaned over to Vergils ear. "How long do you think he'll last?" I whispered in his ear as I looked back down to Cepeda and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:39 pm

I looked over at Ghost. "I'll give him a week before Kiran cooks him." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:44 pm

"Your in a lenient mood then. I don't think he will be able to last more than 5 days." I say to Axel as I chuckle to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:45 pm

"Yeah well... you gotta give him credit... he's got heart." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a fight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next