Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Vote_lcapSaving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Voting_barSaving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Vote_lcapSaving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Voting_barSaving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Left_bar_bleue210/210Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Left_bar_bleue190/190Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Empty
PostSubject: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Cepeda's keyblade forces arrive, as Cepeda follows behind. Cepeda approaches, with his keyblade armor on, completly serious of taking out Cecil and Mundus.

Get Your Asses out here!

Cepeda shouts, as he starts to smile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:42 pm

I jump from a nearby roof top and begin to walk next to Cepeda. "I got your text. May I ask why you wanted me to join you?" I said as I pull Love and Hate off of my back.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Left_bar_bleue210/210Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Left_bar_bleue190/190Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:07 am

I just wanted to thank you in person for this.

Cepeda takes out Remanat, as he shows it toward Ghost. Cepeda looks at his forces, as he starts to till them orders.

Now, I don't want any deaths out here today, so if I say it's time to go, It's time for you all to go. Im not leaving till my job is done, or I'm done.

Cepeda looks at Ghost.

I know, Cecil has gotten stronger, but I have noticed, his attack patterns, and studyed them for a while. I need you to watch over, Jin and make sure he doesn't follow. He is smart, and im proabaly postivite that he has heard my plans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:40 am

I look back to Cepeda. "Already thought about Jin, He is at my house with Chey and Namine. Nothing will happen to him and all portals to my house have been blocked." I said as I continued to walk next to Cepeda. My hands clutched tightly to the handles of Love and Hate. I was ready for the upcoming fight.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:16 pm

OCC:Waiting for Cecil, sent him a pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:15 pm

OOC: he needs to hurry up, i hate to wait
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:41 pm

OCC:Look, Cecil i know your reading this, we aren't double teaming you, One of us is fighting Mundus, and the other is fighting you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:15 pm

OOC: i'll most likely go after mundus to avenge the death of my father
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Left_bar_bleue130/130Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Left_bar_bleue110/110Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:15 pm

"Miss me?" I say jumping off a high ledge, smashing to the ground, causing a loud rumble. "Come get me, if you think your even good enough challenge for me, which i doubt you are now, I kicked your ass once, I can do even easier now. Besides im tired of your sickning soul anyways."

OOC: I'v been grounded but i sneak on-line and im focusing on me and Neros fight but i can be back on now so yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:36 pm

I look over to Cepeda. "This is your fight, I'll continue to look for Mundus." I said to Cepeda as I walked away with Love and Hate still in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Time to show you, some new tricks.

Cepeda take sout Remenat, as it radiates Darkness. Cepeda starts to look and sends his army to follow Ghost, just in case Mundus summons his minions. Cepeda looks at Ghost, as Hyoga comes out of nowhere.

Go help Ghost.

Hyoga nods and follows him. Cepeda slowly starts walking toward Cecil.

Listen kid, This isn't the side you want to stay on, the power will corrupt you, it will swallow you up, until Mundus eventually absorbs you for his own personal game. And if that doesn't happen, and you continue to oppose us, well you have to take on Vergil, dAnte, Ghost, Nero, Namine, me, Ventus, all of us. I won't let you endanger any of us, and a world with your evil will endanger my child, and i'm not gonna let that happen.

Cepeda then looks at Cecil as he points Remanant toward him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Left_bar_bleue130/130Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Left_bar_bleue110/110Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Unmoving I see Cepeda slowly walking toward me, Cecil, is no more. I do no longer use that name. I am Shadow. I say turning into a shadow in dissapearing
In a haunting and echo like voice i say to Cepeda you will never take me alive, NO ONE WILL. Not even Mundus. Whats this corruption your talking about anyway? I say it's bull shit. There is no reason you can take me alive, no one can what predict what the outcome of all this is, Not even Mundus. I plan to kill all of you, and go after Mundus after I kill Nero. Only to anger you more, I will kill your entire family.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:23 pm

As Cepeda hears his words, his anger explodes. Cepeda starts to scream.

MY FAMILY WAS ALREADY TAKEN AWAY AND YOU THINK I'LL LET YOU TAKE THIS ONE! NERO, VERGIL, DANTE, KAIRI, LUCUS. BUT THATS NOT MY ONLY FAMILY, GHOST NAMINE, AXEL, VENTUS THEY ARE ALL MY FAMIY. And if you think, you'll lay a finer on my boy, you have another thing coming.

Cepeda hair raises, as his skin turns Brown, dark aura starts to surrond him, and as this happens his keyblade radiates even more darkness.

I intended to spare you, but I think I'll change my mind.

Cepeda laughs minically, as the power of Kazma starts to effect his personality, to a murder-crazy demon. Cepeda, is now the Hell Bringer.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:30 pm

I look back at Cepeda. "Your forgetting something Pez. Remember our agreement, you use Remanant and I get to become a keyblader around you. I came through with my part of the bargain. Grant me my wish before I go after Mundus. I have a feeling I'll need the power of a keyblader if I am to take him head on." I said with a smile as I raised both Love and Hate towards Cepeda. "A deal is a deal." I said as I waited for Cepeda to grant my wish.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Left_bar_bleue270/270Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Left_bar_bleue250/250Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:06 am

i step onto the battle field between cecil and cepeda. "ENOUGH!" i yell."cepeda, change to normal and listen to me.you cannot go through with this.if you fight cecil or ghost try's to fight mundus it will start the largest war ever.cecil cant hurt anybody until he kills me, and that wont happen.that was the argeement.if anybody trys to fight him or mudus, then all hell breaks loose, literaly" i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:44 am

"No Nero, Don't go trying to tell us it's enough. I'm sick and tired of you getting in the way, Everything I do, Every decision I make, YOU are there to F*** it up. It's you trying to be a fucking saint that lead to your own death. I'm not going to let you stand in the way again, even if it means that I have to kill you myself." I said as I awakened Love and Hate. "So you have one chance to make the right choice for once. Leave now and don't interfere OR I will make sure you never get in the way again." I said as my eyes changed to dark black, my skin got pale, and a dark black aura engulfed the area around me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Left_bar_bleue270/270Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Left_bar_bleue250/250Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:19 pm

my eyes turn red as my devil trigger is ready to come out." ghost, im trying to stop you from starting a war that could kill thousands of people including your family. i will not let you do it" i say in two voices as my devil trigger appears.i look at ghost and draw my sword
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Cepeda starts to overpower the inner maniac, as he transforms Love and Hate.

Stop! He threathend to kill my family, and he thinks he is gonna to attack MY SON! FORGET ABOUT THAT!

Cepeda screams into the air as he runs into the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:13 pm

"I'd like to introduce you to Attraction and Disgust." I said as I held two Gunkeyblades. I fired a shot into the ground which sent me flying into the air. I landed on the castle's tower. "Don't try to stop me." I said as I turned around and walked into the tower.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:31 pm

i jump into the air and land on top of the castle.i then run after ghost with blue rose drawn along with red queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:16 pm

I turn around and fire two shots at Nero sending him flying backwards. "You don't want to do this." I said as I turned around and continued walking down the tower.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Cepeda enters the castle as he shouts out Mundus and Cecil's name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:04 pm

I make it to the bottom of the tower and open a huge double door. I find myself in the same room as Cepeda. I walk up next to him and look around me, waiting for Mundus or Cecil to make an apperance.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:13 pm

i hit a wall then stand up.i see ghost keep running.instead of following, i slam my fist into the floor, causing it to crack and give way.i fall through and land in the same room as cecil and ghost. i land infront of then with red queen and blue rose drawn."i cannot let you fight them" i say to both of them.

ooc:hey ghost, i think i found you on face book and i sent a friend request so will you confirm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:20 pm

I raise both Attraction and Disgust and fire them at the same time sending Nero flying backwards. He got sent flying through the wall behind him. "I am warning you Nero, You DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!" I yelled as I began to sense Mundus' presence. A smile appeared on my face as I looked over to Cepeda. "We have company." I said quietly.

OOC: I'll check my facebook. I barely get on it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next