Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Replica fight - Page 2 Vote_lcapReplica fight - Page 2 Voting_barReplica fight - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Replica fight - Page 2 Vote_lcapReplica fight - Page 2 Voting_barReplica fight - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Replica fight

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Replica fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Replica fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Replica fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Replica fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Replica fight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Well, now he is proabaly gotten more and more stronger because of your battle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Replica fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Replica fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Replica fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Replica fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:54 pm

I chuckled. "I toyed with him, Next time we meet I'm going all out and destroying the fool." I said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:21 pm

I walk around the corner and see a portal open in front of me. I pull Love and Hate off of my back and point it to the portal.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Replica fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Replica fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Replica fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Replica fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:40 pm

i step out of the portal to see ghost standing there with his weapons pointed at me."easy man its me " i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:03 am

I lower my weapon and look at Nero with one eye brow cocked up. "How am I certain its you?" I say in a serious tone as I start to raise Love and Hate again.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Replica fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Replica fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Replica fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Replica fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:07 am

I see my brother and say, " It's not nice to toy with people. Especially when they're pretty much your family. And I see you two are still getting along just fine." I leap off a gargoyle statue looking at them all.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:16 am

Cepeda puts X-Blade toward Dante.

Are you Dante, or Replica Dante.

Cepeda anaylze's Dante.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Replica fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Replica fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Replica fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Replica fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:43 pm

I grunted and folded my arms and looked away from my brother. "Hmph, This is definitely my brother, I doubt his clone's as pig headed as the original." I muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:26 pm

I stood there for a moment, looking Nero in the eyes. I lowered my blades and smiled. "Had to make sure." I say with a smile. "The strangest thing just happened. I just got attacked by...by me." I said quietly, expecting Nero to make a joke of it. I put Love and Hate on my back and turn around, My head heald low. I start rubbing my fingers through my purple hair.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:06 pm

I chuckled. "And the fool said something about a chip right?" I said plainly. "I'm used to getting attacked by a clone. Setsuna has been trying to kill me since he was created." I said looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Replica fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Replica fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Replica fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Replica fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:07 am

i look at ghost with a seriouse look."so was i vergil, and cepeda" i say.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:39 am

i held my hand to my chin. "Very curious. If these 'clones' are man made they shouldn't be that hard." I said with a chuckle. I created a clone of myself in front of me. "I won't even have to lift a finger now." I said with a chuckle. suddenly my clone spewed out gibberish. "Blast, I need to work on that." I said as I pulled out yamato and lopped off it's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:43 pm

"So who are they and what do they want?" I said as I turned around and faced Nero again. "He asked me about my wings and he even had an eye patch like I use to. He looked exactly like me about 3 months ago." I say out loud, not really intending to.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:22 pm

"im not sure were they came from but i know learn and become stronger." i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:25 pm

"Then I guess its a good thing that I held back." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replica fight   Replica fight - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replica fight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2