Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Training tidus - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining tidus - Page 2 Voting_barTraining tidus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Training tidus - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining tidus - Page 2 Voting_barTraining tidus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Training tidus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Training tidus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 pm

"Show me what you can do with water." I say as the rocks dropped, water put out the fire and fell back down.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male
Number of posts : 50
Class : time mage
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Training tidus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Training tidus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Training tidus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Training tidus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:58 pm

"Ok" i say as i make a pillar of water rise freeze it and shatter it into a sculpture of Ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:07 pm

"Well done." I say as I pull out my zippo again. I hand it to him. "Now, you know the feeling you have when you manipulate water? I want you to feel the the exact opposite. Instead of giving in to the cold, Give in to heat and release it. If you do it right you can melt your own statue with a little help from the zippo." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Training tidus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Training tidus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Training tidus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Training tidus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:57 pm

"ok got it" i say as i concentrate and a small fire starts coming from the tip of the zippo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:18 am

"Dig deeper. Don't be afraid of getting burnt." I said as I took small piece of the flame in my hand and expanded it in my palm. "Pain is mind over matter, I dont mind because it dont matter." I said as I held a fireball in my hand.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:25 am

"ok mind over matter" i say as i release my energy into the zippo and see a fire ball form in my hand but theres no pain only warmth as i look at ghost with a smile on my face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:37 am

"Good, Now that you can raise it, Lets see if you can control it." I said as I pointed to the ice statue. "Melt it from where you are standing. Try not to catch anything else on fire. I'll make sure it doesn't go horribly wrong." I said as I watched from the water.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 am

"ok lets see" i say as i aim and throw the fire ball just barley getting the statue and melting the torso but not the legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:06 am

"Try to stream it now." I said as I streach out the fireball in my hand into a flame whip. I twirled it above my head a few times before whipping at the water, causing it to splash at Tidus.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:34 am

"got it" i say as i wipe the water off my face i focus in the fire ball again sending my energy in a line through it trying to give it shape
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:44 am

"Stay in control. The flame will do whatever you want it to do if you just focus and stay in control." I said as my flame whip turned to a flame snake. It got close to Tidus' face and hissed in his ears.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:54 pm

"ok" i say as i put the snake out with a ball of water then i start to focus and the fire forms a whip before my eyes and i just start to whip all around me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:32 pm

"Stay in control." I said as I made sure the flame doesn't hit me or Tidus.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:36 pm

"ok" i said as i calm down and take control of the whip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:43 pm

"Finish off the ice" I said as I made some more targets out of ice for Tidus to practice with.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:20 pm

"ok" i said as i take aim and slash all the ice targets
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Training tidus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Training tidus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Training tidus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Training tidus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:02 am

i get up and see all the melted ice."not bad but your playing with little kid elements. the true challenging elements are ice which you know, lava, darkness, metal, gravity, and my personal favorite, lightning" i say as i turn, point my devil bringer at a tree, and blast a constant stream of blue lightning at it reducing the tree to cinders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:04 pm

"Gravity is fun too." I say as I made Nero float in the air. "But it does have its downsides." I said as Nero went floating head first into a tree.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:53 pm

"ok that was cool i think i will go with gravity instead of earth" i say as i throw a fire ball at a tree
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Training tidus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Training tidus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Training tidus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Training tidus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:58 am

"But It's always good to balance out your abilities, so your opponets don't find your weakneses. Watch this." Cepeda sees a nearby shadow, as he throws his bright blast, as it is parlyzed, and he shoots a wave of darkness at it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Training tidus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Training tidus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Training tidus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Training tidus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:36 pm

i stop flaoting and walk back to the group."cepeda's right, every thing has some form of weakness" i say
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:52 pm

"okay so wat elements do guys think i should learn" i say with a puzzled look on my face
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:53 pm

i look at tidus."you need to learn an attack element and a defensive element" i say as i shoot a bolt of lightning into another tree, then i create an ice wall infront of me to stop the falling tree i shot
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:17 pm

"okay well ice is a variant of ice so i should be able to pick up on that easily and fire is an attack element but i want to learn more like say earth and for defense and say lightning or wind for attack" i say
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:05 am

i look at tidus."you would have a hard time learning lightning because its a very unstable element but you could could learn the others" i say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training tidus
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next