Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
from bad to worse Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
from bad to worse Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
from bad to worse Vote_lcapfrom bad to worse Voting_barfrom bad to worse Vote_rcap 
Nero
from bad to worse Vote_lcapfrom bad to worse Voting_barfrom bad to worse Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

from bad to worse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
from bad to worse Left_bar_bleue130/130from bad to worse Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
from bad to worse Left_bar_bleue110/110from bad to worse Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:07 pm

i was relaxing in a tree looking out into the water when a hole bunch off demons appeared out of nowhere right below the tree i was relaxing in ''great can't a guy get some peace and quiet all i waned to do today was sleep oh well might as well go say hello'' i think to myself as i jump out of the tree and and land right in the middle of the demons then grab my blazing winds and took out the nearest demon the rest imediatly started to attack and then more appeared ''great where the heck are you guy's coming from'' i say as i teleport to a shadow that a tree was casting and launched some blades from my blazing winds ''ah man i could use some help i should have thought this over more'' i say as i bloke an attack and slice a demon in two
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
from bad to worse Left_bar_bleue270/270from bad to worse Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
from bad to worse Left_bar_bleue250/250from bad to worse Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:33 pm

i step out of a sin rift near where wraith is.the demons look at me with anger then they start to attack."oh hello demon prince why do you always have to interfere with our business? " a large demon says as he pulls out a large fire sword.i look at him and his underlings with a smile."im not sure really i do enjoy messin with you losers but you guys have information i need" i say. suddenly i change into my true form then my demon prince form.i pull out red queen in its awakened form.i proceed to kill all the smaller demons then i appear right infront of the largest demon.i slash his legs out and jump on his chest and point my blade at his neck."where is my father!" i say.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
from bad to worse Left_bar_bleue130/130from bad to worse Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
from bad to worse Left_bar_bleue110/110from bad to worse Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:06 pm

''hey what took you so long'' i say sarcasticly as i slice another demon in two
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
from bad to worse Left_bar_bleue270/270from bad to worse Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
from bad to worse Left_bar_bleue250/250from bad to worse Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:04 pm

the demon looks at me then says"why would i tell you?" he says. i look at him then make summon swords go through every inch of his body,missing the main organs."if you dont tell me then hell wont even welcome you when im done"i say
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:30 pm

''hey Nero whats going on'' i ask as i walk over to him
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
from bad to worse Left_bar_bleue50/50from bad to worse Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
from bad to worse Left_bar_bleue30/30from bad to worse Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:30 pm

I appeared as Gilver and stood in front of Nero. "What's the matter Demon Prince? missing daddy?" I said before letting a cold grin that could freeze a demon's blood. "Were you abandoned again?" I said with my thumb on my hand guard, prepared if Nero attacked me.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:53 pm

i look at gilver then ice begins to spread all across the ground.i instantly appeared infront of gilver with my blade at his neck
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm

I smiled as everything got cold around us. "Is that all you've got?" I asked before disappearing and reappearing behind Nero and placing him in a hold with my Katana across his throat. "Now then, there's only one way out of this move... can you find it? and don't even think about doing that Nova crap." I said into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:31 am

i change back to normal."again.you forgot again" i say as we both get sent flying.we seperate and i land on my feet.i look at gravios who hit us."shall we dance?" i say as i pull out a summon sword,red queen and release my devil trigger.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:28 am

''hey Nero need help'' i ask with a worried look
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:50 pm

i look back at wraith." yea watch out for his apprentice ok?" i say with two voices as i place my attention back on gilver
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:11 pm

''do you mean the guy with alchemy'' i ask as i remember that fight i had with him and i shivered a little ''i don't think I'll survive the next encounter with shade last time i was extremely lucky'' i think to myself
Back to top Go down

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:33 am

"I'm not just a guy." I say from behind Wraith as Shade. "I'm a demi-god!" I add as the sand around Wraith jumped up and held him in place. The sand heated up and turned to glass, traping Wraith in a thick sheet of glass. "I've told you many times before, Alchemy is vertually limitless." I say as I raise my hands into the air and start to float.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:39 am

''not again'' i say with an aggravated tone as i get trapped i looked over to shade ''one day I'm going to get the chance to beat you to oblivion'' i say angrily
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:49 am

gravios swings his tail,hitting wraiths glass cage.he then runs next to wraith and growls at ghost before the energy started forming his blast.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:42 am

''a little warning next time would be appriciated i just saw my life flash before my eye's'' i say as i grab my dark thorn and face shade
Back to top Go down

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:18 pm

"Ah, a dragon pet. Easy fix." I said as I raised my arms and 3 dragons appeared by me. A dragon made entirely of sand, a dragon made entirely of water and a dragon made entirely of air. "Alchemy dragons, take care of the pathetic living pet." I said as all 3 of the dragons rushed to fight Gravios. I turned my attention to Wraith. "In the words of your demon prince, shall we dance?" I said as I folded my ams and bowed my head.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:55 pm

''why can't a guy sleep in peace that's all i wanted to do well i guess I'll have to settle with giving you a dirt nap'' i say arrogantly as i run straight towards shade
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:47 pm

gravios fires his beam at the sand dragon, turning it to glass.he then starts to dig.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 am

I looked at the Dragons, then at Gravios and Wraith. "Well, it seems like you've got this one covered Shade." I said with a smile as I opened a sin rift. "And Nero, give Tony Redgrave my best." I said before stepping through.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:53 pm

as i was running towards Shade i summuned himesh and i had him freeze the ice dragon then i used my shadow raze to shatter the dragon then himesh ran over to the last dragon while i agian turned my attention towards Shade
Back to top Go down

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:32 pm

"You know the upside of having Alchemy dragons?" I say as they start to regenerate. "Is not having to worry about their physical bodies being harmed. Their element regenerates their puppet body." I said as the dragons jumped in front of me. "Good luck." I say as I turn around to walk away. The dragons growl as they stood their ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

from bad to worse Empty
PostSubject: Re: from bad to worse   from bad to worse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

from bad to worse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: