Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Castaway (Reboot Version) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Castaway (Reboot Version) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Castaway (Reboot Version) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Castaway (Reboot Version) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Castaway (Reboot Version) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Castaway (Reboot Version) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Castaway (Reboot Version) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Castaway (Reboot Version) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Castaway (Reboot Version) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Castaway (Reboot Version) Vote_lcapCastaway (Reboot Version) Voting_barCastaway (Reboot Version) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Castaway (Reboot Version) Vote_lcapCastaway (Reboot Version) Voting_barCastaway (Reboot Version) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Castaway (Reboot Version)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Dagan
New player
Kai Dagan

Male
Number of posts : 9
Experience : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Castaway (Reboot Version) Left_bar_bleue50/50Castaway (Reboot Version) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Castaway (Reboot Version) Left_bar_bleue30/30Castaway (Reboot Version) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Castaway (Reboot Version) Empty
PostSubject: Castaway (Reboot Version)   Castaway (Reboot Version) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 12:09 am

*BOOM*

Startled from a deep sleep, I rolled out of bed and landed in a heap of bedding and limbs on the floor. As I disentangled myself from my blanket, I looked out of the porthole in my cabin aboard the Vashira to see nothing but black skies. "Oh great, a storm. JUST PERFECT," I grumbled as I pulled my pants on.

*KABOOOM*

My eyes widened in shock. "That was not thunder," I said aloud to myself. As I headed up to the main deck, my nose burned with the acrid sent of smoke. As I arrived on the deck, I saw crewmen scrambling to put out the fires that had begun. It appeared that lightning had ignited several powder kegs that were being moved from one cargo hold to another to make space for more cargo. The rocking of the boat definitely was not making things any easier for them. As I strode across the deck to aid in extinguishing the flames, I heard a shout from behind me. "BRACE YOURSELVES!" one of the crew shouted. I had no time to react before the wave crashed down onto the deck. I had only enough time to realize that I was going to be washed overboard before my head collided with the deck railing. As I fell unconscious, a portal opened beneath me and I drifted through it, unknowingly washing up on the beach of an island soon after.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Merilith
New player
Sabriel Merilith

Female
Number of posts : 32
Experience : 7
Registration date : 2017-08-10

Character sheet
Health:
Castaway (Reboot Version) Left_bar_bleue50/50Castaway (Reboot Version) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Castaway (Reboot Version) Left_bar_bleue30/30Castaway (Reboot Version) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Castaway (Reboot Version)   Castaway (Reboot Version) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 3:26 am

-A sin rift opens as i step through, stepping out on top of what seems to be sand but solid. Looking down I notice that I'm standing on a large Humanoid lizard thing. Shocked I step off it and kneels beside it. poking him a little and hoping it wasn't dead.- "Hey, Lizard, wake up." -Pokes him a couple times.-
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Merilith
New player
Sabriel Merilith

Female
Number of posts : 32
Experience : 7
Registration date : 2017-08-10

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Castaway (Reboot Version)   Castaway (Reboot Version) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:11 am

-after several hours pass, I get bored and start to wander around before getting irritated- "so there is nothing here, I guess the Lizard is dead" -opening a sin rift and stepping through and leaving-
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Castaway (Reboot Version) Left_bar_bleue210/210Castaway (Reboot Version) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Castaway (Reboot Version) Left_bar_bleue190/190Castaway (Reboot Version) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Castaway (Reboot Version)   Castaway (Reboot Version) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm

I sit atop a cliff peering out into the vast ocean. Deep in thought wondering about all that has changed throughout the time that has passed. In the distance I see the remnants of what appeared to be a sin rift. I then begin to detour from my previous thoughts and think to myself, "I wonder who that might have been? Has my brother come to this island again? If so, what is he looking for? i then lean back against the rocky walls and gaze up at the sky, while the sun sets off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castaway (Reboot Version)   Castaway (Reboot Version) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castaway (Reboot Version)
Page 1 of 1