Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A new complication
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

Top posters
    Vergil
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Vote_lcapReboot! Vergil's escape! Voting_barReboot! Vergil's escape! Vote_rcap 
    Nero
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Vote_lcapReboot! Vergil's escape! Voting_barReboot! Vergil's escape! Vote_rcap 
    Namine
    Cepeda
    Dante
    Shadow
    Wraith
    Blaze
    Ventus
    Axel

Reboot! Vergil's escape!

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Vergil
    Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Vergil

Male
    Number of posts : 3120
    Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
    Power Source : Demonic
    Experience : 32
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Health:
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Left_bar_bleue50/50Reboot! Vergil's escape! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Left_bar_bleue30/30Reboot! Vergil's escape! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Reboot! Vergil's escape! Empty
    PostSubject: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 11:13 pm

My lungs are burning, the sulfur filling my lungs as I run from the jailors. I feel the ground shaking as if the demon realm itself is enraged at my escape. I looked about and saw a lone sinrift torn into what looked like a beach. 'that is suspicious...' I thought as I ran for it, with the thought that it is much better than this prison that I have been tortured and beaten within for who knows how long. I bust through and the light burns my eyes as I haven't seen the sun for so long. If this is a trick, I'm going to kill the demon that placed it. If it isn't, I'm going to have do my damnedest not to return to that hell I was in. I checked my surroundings and saw a shack, a waterfall falling into a contained pond, a tree with a fort built into it, and another structure to it's right. I chuckled as I realized that it looked like children had made these structures. I threw myself into the sand and began to enjoy my freedom.

Last edited by Vergil on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male
    Number of posts : 616
    Class : Assassin
    Experience : 14
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
    Health:
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Left_bar_bleue50/50Reboot! Vergil's escape! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Left_bar_bleue30/30Reboot! Vergil's escape! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 11:34 pm

I stumble out of a shack to see a man playing in the sand like a child. "Um hello?" I say slightly confused as to how he got here. I walk up to him and feel a pulse come from deep within me. I know this man but how. I look at him suspiciously. "Who are you and where are you from." I ask, taking a step back.
    Back to top Go down
    http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 11:39 pm

I look over at the young man who was approaching me and immediately pull up my makeshift katana to his face. "Who are you, and where are we?" I asked coldly.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 11:45 pm

I take out farce edge and slowly move his makeshift blade from the point of my nose. "This is Destiny Island and my name is Blaze. I mean you no harm." I look the man up and down, noticing the lack of mass. "I have something to eat inside if you'd like to eat." I say, extending an arm to help him up.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 11:48 pm

I looked Blaze up and down, then noticed the shape of his sword and immediately pinned him to the wall. "Where have you seen that blade!" I said angrily, but then eased up, thinking that he is a fanatic of my father and released him.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 11:52 pm

I grab the man's hand gently and let it go. "First, you need to calm down, I'm trying to help you friend. Second, I made it when I was young. Come with me and I'll answer anything you wish to know once you have had something to eat. You are gaunt, friend, you need to eat something." I say walking towards the shack, gesturing him to follow with a wave of my hand.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 12:01 am

I don't trust this man, and I will not accept anything he gives me. Unfortunately my stomach doesn't agree with me and forces me to follow him. "Very well, but if you try anything, I will kill you." I said coldly.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 12:09 am

I enter the shack and dish a bowl of various fruits and vegetables for him, as well as one for myself. I hand him the bowl and sit down. "So can I ask what happened to you?" I stop remembering what the demons had said when they attacked my sister and I all those years ago. I look the man dead in the eyes, my fury and pain all flooding back to me. I sigh. "Your name is Vergil, isn't it?" I say quietly. I hope it is not because this man does not need anger at the moment. He needs compassion.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 12:36 am

I glare at Blaze. "How did you hear that name?" I asked. something is very fishy at this moment. I place the bowl down, now not eating anything due to the possibility of poison or drugs.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 12:49 am

I sigh and lay back. "When I was a small kid a pack of demons attacked my sister and I. After killing my sister they had captured me and said something along the lines of having a fraction Vergil's power." I finish and sit back up. "I would have died if this guy in a red trench coat hadn't saved me." I add, placing a bite slice of honeydew into my mouth.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 1:28 am

I grit my teeth. "And where is this man now?" I said trying not to slit this power thief open and reclaiming what is mine.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 1:40 am

I look him angrily. "I don't know, and if you want to get angry do it elsewhere this damned power of yours got my sister killed. I have been nothing but nice to you since you appeared, and you repay that by being a stubborn ass." I say, very heated. I stand up and toss the my sword at him. "If you want your power back most of it is in that blade. I haven't figured out how to get the rest out of me yet, without killing myself that is." I say again and go get more fruit.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 2:04 am

I place his sword against the wall. "If I want it, I will come and claim it. I have bigger issues to deal with than some child crying over his dead sister." I said before heading out the door.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 2:12 am

At that I stop myself. He was right that's all I've been doing is sitting and crying, not anymore I'm going to go hunting for the thing that sent those demons. "If you wanna go, then go. I'm not stopping you. If you ever feel the need to want company, feel free to find me." I say before following him out the door and then getting onto a boat just of the dock to the right and sailing away.
    Back to top Go down
    Aldegar
    New player

Number of posts : 15
    Experience : 16
    Registration date : 2017-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 1:13 pm

A sinrift opens in the air above the pool under the waterfall. A single man steps through it, cursing as he finds his self falling the few feet down to land in the water with a heavy splash. Turning his head to look up at the rift as it shimmers and closes, he shakes his head. "Damned things don't make sense." He didn't understand how these rifts worked, trying his hardest to get back to where he knew he needed to be. Using his spear, he pushes off the ground, pushing his self up onto his feet. His moth eaten funeral clothes were drenched, the silk fabric beginning to fall apart.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Namine

Female
    Number of posts : 1354
    Class : Nobody
    Experience : 8
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
    Level: 9
    Health:
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Left_bar_bleue210/210Reboot! Vergil's escape! Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Reboot! Vergil's escape! Left_bar_bleue190/190Reboot! Vergil's escape! Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 1:26 pm

I materialize falling through the sky. I let loose a blood curdling scream as I frantically reach out for something to grab onto. My efforts were not met, and I thought i would surely die. Just then, my finger tips brushed against something. Something? "A tree limb!" I yelled breathlessly as i was able to grab onto it and stop my fall. I hoisted myself up and sat on top of it.

High up, sitting on a limb of the Paopu Tree. I reach above my head and pluck a Paopu off of the tree. I rip the star shaped fruit in half; I stare down at the fruit. There is one half in each hand.
    According to legend.. If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined..

I stare down at the halves wishing nothing more than to share the fruit with one of my closest friends but knowing that would never happen.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reboot! Vergil's escape!   Reboot! Vergil's escape! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reboot! Vergil's escape!
    Page 1 of 1