Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Waited Return Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Waited Return Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Waited Return Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Waited Return Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Waited Return Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Waited Return Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Waited Return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Waited Return Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Waited Return Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Waited Return Vote_lcapThe Waited Return Voting_barThe Waited Return Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Waited Return Vote_lcapThe Waited Return Voting_barThe Waited Return Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Waited Return

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
The Waited Return Left_bar_bleue130/130The Waited Return Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
The Waited Return Left_bar_bleue110/110The Waited Return Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:29 pm

"Why.. Why must I have been so arrogant, so dumb, and so blind." Shadow says. "Why couldn't I have seen what i was doing. FORGIVE ME!!" Shadow screams into the forgotten night, grabbing his armor and tearing it off piece by piece. Cutting himself with the chains supporting his armor, unsure of himself he places his gun to his temple, and wonders "Will this bring me the sorrow i have caused, will I then know of the demons I have brought upon myself? When will i learn. How will i learn, SOMEBODY HELP ME!!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Waited Return Left_bar_bleue50/50The Waited Return Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Waited Return Left_bar_bleue30/30The Waited Return Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:23 pm

I appeared next to Shadow and grabbed the gun from his hand. "uh uh uh... Suicide is never a good option." I said as I removed the clip and dismantled it and handed him back the parts. "If you want to cope with your demons you must find forgiveness in the people you have wronged." I stated as I turned my back on the depressed warrior.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 pm

I sit in the shadows awaiting shadows when Vergil appears and stops him. I sigh and whisper, "When will Shadow finally die." I sit there drinking coffee out of the travel mug I brought with me.
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Waited Return Left_bar_bleue130/130The Waited Return Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
The Waited Return Left_bar_bleue110/110The Waited Return Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Shadow looks to Vergil with shock, "Why of all people, do you care about me? I tried to kill you.." He says
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Magic:

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:58 pm

I appear from a dark shadow and step next to vergil "you should be grateful he has any mercy for you at all" i say with a bitter tone and if you have such a death wish i say then i could end it for you i say as i take out dark thorn with a dark glare and put it to shadows neck
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:02 pm

"If you want your old friend dead so much, take your chance." Shadow says pressing the tip into his neck enough to bleed. "If i am so worthy of death... wait a second.. There is someone else here.."
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:10 pm

"old friend" i say "this coming from the person that tried to kill me three times" i add with an even darker glare to a point my eye's flashed red from anger alone "but you have a point there are other people here lets wait for there answer i say and put dark thorn away and walk to a tree and lean aginst it and waited for anyone to talk
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:26 pm

"four" Shadow says, "Four times i tried, and gladly failed. If i had once succeeded, you would not be here now. I know your here blaze.. So come out."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:46 am

I sigh as I begin to walk away. "Heroes don't deserve death, Cecil, even if they have fallen into the wrong crowd." I said calmly, using Shadow's original name on purpose. "Blaze, you better behave yourself, or I'm going to have to hurt you myself." I said coldly before disappearing through a sin rift.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:41 pm

"That name.. Cecil.. I remember now.. Wraith, you an I were best friends, we were like brothers.. Vergil, you taught me almost everything i know. Nero. . . Nero my mentor.. Ghost, oh god Ghost is gonna kill me for coming back isnt he Vergil. " Shadow says as he begins to have hundreds of memories flood his mind, too many for him to handle he slams his fists to the ground hard enough to cause a rumble.. Sad and afraid, remembering what was, Shadow says "Shadow is no longer who i am, its who i was, and what will make me stronger, I am Cecil, and i will rebuild what i have helped destroy."
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:47 pm

"well then prove it" i say as i walk over and put my hand out to help him up
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:03 pm

"I will in time. Everyone will see what i wish to do in time.. I just hope i dont end up dead for it " Shadow says grabbing Wraith hand and standing up..
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:05 pm

"alright i belive" you i say as i help him up
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:31 pm

"Thank you" Shadow say opening a portal running back to his long hidden cave....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Waited Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waited Return   The Waited Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Waited Return
Page 1 of 1