Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Training with Abner. Vote_lcapTraining with Abner. Voting_barTraining with Abner. Vote_rcap 
Nero
Training with Abner. Vote_lcapTraining with Abner. Voting_barTraining with Abner. Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Training with Abner.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Training with Abner. Left_bar_bleue130/130Training with Abner. Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Training with Abner. Left_bar_bleue110/110Training with Abner. Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Training with Abner. Empty
PostSubject: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:37 am

Shadow walks around Vergils manor untill he runs into him. "I feel ready to begin training again.. Abner and I have got to know each other a but more and he too in helping me re-learn to use my light.. Meet you in Balamb garden when your done here..?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Training with Abner. Left_bar_bleue50/50Training with Abner. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Training with Abner. Left_bar_bleue30/30Training with Abner. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:26 pm

I chuckled. "That is a marvelous idea." I said as I closed the book in my hand. "I'll meet you there in a moment, I have to return my book to the study." I said as I opened a sinrift to Balamb Garden's Quad.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Training with Abner. Left_bar_bleue130/130Training with Abner. Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Training with Abner. Left_bar_bleue110/110Training with Abner. Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:50 pm

i walk into the room "maybe i can help" i say "i've gotten very strong at the very least i could spar with him until your done" i add
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Training with Abner. Left_bar_bleue50/50Training with Abner. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Training with Abner. Left_bar_bleue30/30Training with Abner. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:00 pm

I chuckled at Wraith. "Go on ahead." I said with a smile as I reopened the sin rift. "Now I can take a little longer then I intended." I said as I turned and walked toward my study.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:43 pm

i walk through the sin rift and stop in front of shadow "ready when you are" i say with a grin
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:05 pm

"be ready for a surprise wraith.. You've never seen this before, and it's only my second tine using this form.. shadow says as he gracefully transforms into Abner Pure.. Shadow and Abner begin speaking Abner helps shadow form a long wieghtless blade from hard light particles he emits.. lets begin shadow says, his voice more graceful than ever, light and powerful while remaining humble and wise.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:10 pm

as shadow changes form i settle into a fighting stance and use my howling shadows and made a three sectioned staff
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Shadow and abner remain unphased .. The two stand as one as if about to fight the battle of the ages. Shadow sits and waits, unwilling to make the fatal first move .. Though shadow forgets he does not have complete control over his new form. It still weeks foreign, and so Shadow asks abner to guide him through what he is going to do.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:24 pm

i use my shadow raze and throw two shadow spike sat him and then move in closer trying to pressure shadow into making a mistake
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:29 pm

You are unaware of the abilities of this form wrath.".. Shadow says as abner tells shadow exactly what to do.. .. Shadow raises the blade and abner takes control absorbing the spikes into the blade. Shadow spins around and launches the same attack, though slightly weaker, and formed of light from the tip of the 7 foot blade.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:34 pm

as the spikes were thrown i raise the earth to defend against and raise spikes from the earth to hit abner
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Abner warns shadow.. But shadow didn't have enough time to react and so he is hit by the earth, though taking past battle tactics shadow jumps and gets a boost from the pillars underneath him, her then launches at wraith with binding speed, attempting to drop him to three ground, knowing the hard light blade would slice him in half.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:30 pm

"nice try" i say as i teleport to a dark shadow a few feet away and create a javelin and throw at shadow/abner
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:34 pm

Shadow, unaware of wraiths teleport, odd warned by Abner just I'm time to reach around and grasp the javelin that lay 4 inches from his eye. "be glad I grabbed this when I did wraith.. Be more careful. This isn't a deathmatch. Only sparring." shadow begins to fly unexpectedly shadow asks Abner why he didn't warn him and Abner responds if we are ever caught in a bad situation you need to be ready for me to take control.... Shadow resumes his conference mid-air and shells at wraith.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:41 pm

"oh come on i knew you where going to catch it but i had to know your ability's in that new form of your's" i say as i fly up to meet shadow/abner and great two knives about the size of my forearm
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:21 pm

It takes a blade of darkness to damage me in the form Wraith... All other blades melt on contact with my skin.. Shadow says grabbing the blades in Wraiths hand just for a moment and leavinf a cherry red handprint on each one. Shadow smirks and grabs them again, ripping them out of Wraiths hand, and throws them. Shadow lunges foward and attempts a frontkick aimed for Wraiths chest.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:42 pm

I step out of the sin rift with Retribution on my back. I see Shadow in his Abner form and chuckle. 'Well, seems he's adjusting nicely.' I thought as I pulled Retribution from my back and embed it into the ground and leaned against the wall to watch as Wraith and Shadow continue to fight.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:18 pm

ooc: my howling shadows make blades of my opponents weakness they are pure shadow/darkness

ic: i create a shield and try to block the attack but get slammed with force anyway and get sent flying a good ten feet before i can recover and fly straight at shadow/abner and do the same move he had just used at me
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:06 pm

OOC: Specify what weapon your using next time and I'll know..

IC: Shadow is struck in the chest by Wraiths' foot, the force knocks him off foot, and Shadow placies his hand to the ground and backflipping to avoid falling to the ground. "Eveything flows more easily with light", Shadow says launching a beam of light, emitting from his palm, to the ground below wraith, turning the ground a glowing white pool of pure energy.. "Careful Wraith, Abner tells me that the Radiation from that goes up in a single file beam.. Your right in its' path.."
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:22 pm

"dammit" i say as i teleport to a dark part of the room and have to put out flames from the beam it had just missed me but was still enough to sear my back "wanna play hard ball huh" i say then run straight at shadow/abner and using a combination of demonic water air and lightning i create a funnel of water and threw it at shadow /abner

oc: sorry oh that funnel of water is electrical as well in case you didn't understand
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Shadow laughs, and quickly dodges out of the way, forgetting water has a spray.. Shadow is slammed to the ground and he was locked in place for just a nanosecond as a droplet of water from Wraiths attack lands on his show and is struck with the lightning also thrown at Shadow. "Well Wraith, I'd say its safe to say that lightning and this form don't get along oo well. Normally that would have just hurt, not paralize me!". Shadow bends the light around his body and throws it at wraith it a bright, blinding ray, he then dashes forward and trys to kick Wraith off balance.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:16 pm

i quickly dodge the ray but end up getting blinded then kicked to the ground as i fall i grab shadows /abner's foot and put it in a leg lock
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:27 am

"That's enough. Wraith." I said pulling myself from the wall and grabbing Retribution from where it rested. "Good work on testing a lot of his capabilities, now it's time for him to test his reflex and speed." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:25 pm

"alright" i say as i let go of shadows leg and walked over to rock and sat down and got ready to watch the fight
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:53 pm

"Alright. Are you ready Shadow?" I asked calmly before tilting my head in a questioning manor. "Or would you prefer to be called Abner in this form?" I asked as I folded my arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Abner.   Training with Abner. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with Abner.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next