Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
An Unexpected Visitor Vote_lcapAn Unexpected Visitor Voting_barAn Unexpected Visitor Vote_rcap 
Nero
An Unexpected Visitor Vote_lcapAn Unexpected Visitor Voting_barAn Unexpected Visitor Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

An Unexpected Visitor

Go down 
+2
Namine
Vergil
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue50/50An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue30/30An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

An Unexpected Visitor Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:06 pm

I was walking around the ruins of the Mako Reactor on the outskirts of Gongaga when a yellow summon sword landed in front of me. "If you intend to kill me then aim, moron. Where are you Setsuna?" I said calmly. "Clever as always, Vergil, you know, Master Mundus wasn't pleased that you got away from him again." Setsuna had said and held his hand out while his owl dropped his blade into his hand. "Now then, I'll make you regret not killing me." he said. "I was hoping I would get to fight you again." I said. "Well then, don't hold back, Father." he said with a chuckle. We dashed at eachother with blinding speed. If a normal person were to see this battle then it would appear that there were sparks just appearing in random spots in the air. "Come on Father, I know you can do better then that." Setsuna had said with a chuckle. "Why do you keep calling me that?" I said as I attempted to cut his chest. "Hmm, you left something behind that Mundus used to make me, I came from you, which makes you main reason of my being, your my father." he said before laughing maniacly and trying to cut me open with each slash. 'Dante's the lucky one, his offspring don't try to kill him.' I think as I'm parrying each of Setsuna's insane attacks.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:24 pm

I stepped out of a portal and watched the battle happening. "Wow, they really do move fast." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue50/50An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue30/30An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:43 am

I pushed Setsuna into a pile of wreckage. "Setsuna, why do you try to kill me if I'm your father?" I asked him. he pulled himself out of the pile and looked at me. "Because, I want to prove that a copy is better then the original." he said as he dashed at me.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue210/210An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue190/190An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:59 pm

I appear out of no where and walk behind Axel, putting my elbow on his shoulder and leaning on him. I look over at Axel and smile happily.
"Well well well. Long time no talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:18 pm

I chuckled. "Sorry Namine, Vergil's been sending me everywhere." I said scratching my head.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue210/210An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue190/190An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:28 pm

"That's lovely," I say, watching the fight intently.
"This is kind of entertaining."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:36 pm

"Yeah, I thought that one Vergil was enough. But apperantly there's another one, This fights going to go for a while. If the copy is anything like ours then he's just as hard headed." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:39 pm

"Haa, yeah," I said as I sat down on the ground. I crossed my legs and looked up at Axel. "Might as well get comfortable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:45 pm

I chuckled as I grabbed a broken down chair from a pile of rubble and sat down on it to watch the 'Vergil Fight.' "I think we need popcorn or something." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:48 pm

I opened a small portal infront of me and reached through. A couple minutes later, I pulled two bowls of Popcorn out. I then closed the portal, handed Axel his bowl, and began munching on my own. "Mmm, yummy."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue270/270An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue250/250An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:49 pm

i watch the fight from the top of the mako reactor."man vergil, you sure know who to piss off. " i said to my self.then out of the corner of my eye i see a shadow go into the reactor."ah crap " i said as i followed it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue130/130An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue110/110An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:55 pm

I follow Nero into the reactor and i yell "NERO I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU LATER"
and i begin running in the direction nero was headed and i catch up with him and i ask him "Why do i always run into you here in the town" i say snickering "and for that matter what are we chasing eh? "
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue270/270An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue250/250An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:08 am

"i dont know but i have a bad feeling " i said.then in a flash of light three rouge apeare in front of us."go get help ill hold them off " i said as i grabed ones sword,blocked another with red queen and kicked one in the face "go! " i said as i dodged another attack
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue130/130An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
An Unexpected Visitor Left_bar_bleue110/110An Unexpected Visitor Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:43 am

"ok !" i said in fear as i sprinted of to go get help from Axel, Saiya And Namine hoping they are outside of the reactor still.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 pm

I see Axe and Namine sitting watching my brother, so instead of being like everyone else I dart into the fight and put my blade in between that of Vergil and the other guy. I look at Vergil and say, "Why does this guy look like us? What did you do? Who is he?" I look back at the person and say, "Sorry if anyone is going to kill my psychotic brother, it's going to be me." I then push the blades apart and stand next to my brother.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Cepeda then stands next to Axel and looks at him "Hey, long time no see, this is the season for renuions. Cepeda then sees Dante, Vergil and the other person.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:19 pm

I looked over at Setsuna. "You don't remember do you, He's the clone that Mundus made of me." I said as I held Yamato tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visitor   An Unexpected Visitor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Visitor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: