Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Vote_lcapthe fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Voting_barthe fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
Nero
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Vote_lcapthe fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Voting_barthe fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/50the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue30/30the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:03 pm

"Mundus!!!!!!"i yelled running through the demon realm"WHO DARE DISTERB ME"Mundus said"me Blaze.i know you sent those demons for me and they killed my sister now you will pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"i yelled turning in to Blare and starting to use all my power"FOOLISH MORTAL"he laghed
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/50the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue30/30the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:34 pm

I grabbed Blaze's shoulder and threw him into a wall. "He's mine, fool. I will be the one to destroy him." I said pulling Yamato out of my sheath. "And this time I'll win." I said angrily. Mundus began to laugh. "just because your brother and father have defeated me does NOT mean you are able to do it too." He growled.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:43 pm

"he killed my sister now he will pay"i said geting up and going after Mundus agian he grabbed me and through me through a wall. i turned back to my self"this will be more faster"i said runing up his arm as blood came from my body
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:02 pm

I rushed up the chest of Mundus and stuck my sword in his neck and kicked Blaze in the face. "I told you fool. this is my battle, go play demon with your little dragon." I said as I flipped up and looked Mundus in the eye. "Now Mundus, it's time for you to die." I said as I lifted Yamato up to slice his head. I noticed the eye on his forehead started to glow. "damn-" I said as I got hit by one of his projectiles sending me flying to the floor. Mundus began to chuckle as he lifted his gigantic arm and pointed at me. "Foolish Vergil, you truely think you can defeat me, The Prince of Darkness?" he roared.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:16 pm

"i'm not holding back"i yelled runing at mundus"WEAKLING" all of a sudden his eye on his forhead started to glow agian and he looked at me and some thing shot at me i grabed it and shot it back at his head with me rideing it"what was that about me being a weakling"i yelled jumping on top of his head and the and the spear hit his third eye. i pulled out my sword and stuck it in his head
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:31 pm

I stood up and looked at Mundus. "I'll tear you apart." I said changing into Super Nelo Angelo. "Limb by Limb." I shouted before teleporting onto his shoulder and sticking my broadsword in his shoulder and riding it down his chest. Mundus roared in pain.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:45 pm

i jumped off"crisis,choas"i yelled"attack"i jumped on chaos and through my sword in his third eye
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:23 pm

"hey fool, what are you doing? if you summon them Mundus will destroy you." I shouted as I shot a massive fireball into Mundus' face.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue210/210the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue190/190the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:26 pm

"F*** letting you guys get all the attention! He hurt to of my friends.. My turn!" I screamed, running into the fight, all out pulling out Kubik as I run. I then leap into the air, doing a front flip fifteen feet off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:31 pm

"Namine, No!" I shouted to her as she leaped into the air. 'Mundus is quite powerful, if Dante were here I know we could destroy him once and for all.' I thought loud enough so Namine could hear. I slashed Mundus in the face and the stone covering it shattered revealing the orange mass that is his original form.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue210/210the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue190/190the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:32 pm

I was thrown off balance by Vergil's thought and started plummiting to the earth face first.
"Ahhhh!" I screamed as I hit the ground.
"Vergil.. I told you you think to loud." I said faintly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:37 pm

'my apologies.' I thought a little quieter before dropping down to her. "I have an Idea. grip your weapon tightly and straight." I said before picking her up, charged my demonic energy into her weapon, and put one of my hands on the bottom of her boots and launched her like a rocket toward the part of Mundus's face that was exposed.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:40 pm

I smiled demonicly, eyes glowing red. I then flew through the air, attacking Mundus seven times quickly before I began to decend.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:10 am

Mundus Roared in pain after Namine's attack and I saw my chance. I leaped at his face and charged my broadsword until the purple flames enveloped it before I stuck in the orange mass. Mundus roared and created a portal. "This is not over, I'll get you all." he roared as he began to go through the portal. "I won't let you get away again Mundus!" I roared as I leaped through the portal after him.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:11 am

"You're not leaving me behind!" I launched my weight forward so I went through the portal after them.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:52 am

on the other side of the portal I changed back into my normal form because I felt a powerful surge of energy. my skin began to burn. I felt like I was going to die and I closed my eyes and it felt like I was fading away. I opened my eyes and saw that I was a little bit bigger then Mundus. I had hard muscles and large wings. I had a massive tail. "What is this?" I said and my voice came out demonic. I saw Mundus and I felt rage come over me and I launched and very powerful beam out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:33 pm

i fallowed namine.on the other side i was and i was flying i had the wings of terorr but they where the size of a human"i like this"i said with a demonic smile on my face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!   the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fight agianst MUNDUS!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1