Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
A day in the life of Vergil Vote_lcapA day in the life of Vergil Voting_barA day in the life of Vergil Vote_rcap 
Nero
A day in the life of Vergil Vote_lcapA day in the life of Vergil Voting_barA day in the life of Vergil Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

A day in the life of Vergil

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A day in the life of Vergil Left_bar_bleue50/50A day in the life of Vergil Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A day in the life of Vergil Left_bar_bleue30/30A day in the life of Vergil Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

A day in the life of Vergil Empty
PostSubject: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:28 pm

I walked around the deepest parts of demon realm. A large group of demons appeared around me. A massive one with arms the size of a thousand year old tree began to laugh. "If it isn't the elder son of sparda." He bellowed. I looked him in the face. "What do you want you peice of trash?" I asked him. The demon laughed again. "I think that you are in a bad place to be calling me that." The demon said before raising his hand to signal his men to attack. I let out a sigh. "Today, just isn't my day." I said before cleaving a bug-like demon in half.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
A day in the life of Vergil Left_bar_bleue210/210A day in the life of Vergil Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A day in the life of Vergil Left_bar_bleue190/190A day in the life of Vergil Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:01 pm

I'm watching this scene from above, perched on giant boulder floating in the sky. "This shall be amusing." I smirk sligtly. Out of sheer boredom, I flick my wrist, breaking off a few rocks from the boulder and make them juggle in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A day in the life of Vergil Left_bar_bleue50/50A day in the life of Vergil Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A day in the life of Vergil Left_bar_bleue30/30A day in the life of Vergil Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:33 pm

as I slice another demon in half I look up at the massive demon. "Do you have anything more powerful? or are these weaklings all you have?" I asked him. before throwing a corpse up in the air and smacking a boulder that was floating in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
A day in the life of Vergil Left_bar_bleue210/210A day in the life of Vergil Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A day in the life of Vergil Left_bar_bleue190/190A day in the life of Vergil Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:19 pm

"Ahh!" I shreiked as the boulder began to shake, throwing me backwards. Sprawled out on it's top, I lost control and the boulder began to plummet to the earth. "RRGGH!" I yelled angerly, struggling to find my center of mind. The boulder was ten feet above ground level and loosing distance fast when I got in control again. It swooped up into the air again in a violent curve. "Vergil!" I yelled, crawling to the edge and looking down. "That wasn't nice!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:32 pm

I chuckled. "Then why are you up there in the first place? did you want to see me fight without restrictions?" I asked Namine before turning to the large demon. "Now go ahead, send all your minions at me." I said as I sheathed Yamato. The demon nodded with a large grin. "You heard him boys. go get 'im." The demon shouted and I was surrounded by them. I couldn't help but smile. "Alright then, watch carefully Namine." I said before dashing at them nearly the speed of light.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:24 pm

I nodded to Vergil, who had begun slaughtering demons at shocking speeds. I grabbed at Kubikiri Hocho from behind my back and removed it from it's case, lying it across my lap just in case I got a slice of the action. Although I was not about to steel even a speck of Vergil's limelight.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:27 pm

after I was done it began to rain blood. "Is that all you got?" I asked before sheathing yamato behind my back. "I'm not going to kill you." I said to the large demon then looked up at Namine. "Namine, do as you wish with this one." I said before walking over to a big rock and jumping up on it and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:35 pm

I closed my eyes and a very toothy smile spread ear to ear. I lept off the boulder, with Kubik in hand, and flew through the air towards the demon. I landed on the ground, running towards it. I lept and swung Kubik at it, slicing the demon's arm. It shrieked with panic, filled with pain.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:11 pm

I watched as Namine gave no mercy to the large demon. "Impressive," I said under my breath. "She has definately improved since I met her."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:15 pm

My eyes shown red, I did a flip and managed to grab one of my Tonfa and flung it at the demon. It stabbed his arm. I flung myself toward it and striked him with Kubik, a quick cutt to thee stomach. "KNOCH IT OFF, YOU LITTLE PAIN!" The demon shrieked and reached toward me, grabbing me then flung me to the ground about two miles away from it. "Mmehh." I exhaled as I landed on my feet, Kuibik still at hand and one of my tonfas still in the demons arm. I glared at the demon, blew up at the hair that was falling infront of my face, and ran the distance, launched myself into the air, Lifted kubik above my head, and gave a powerful swing at the demons neck, slicing it open. "AAAHHH!" It somewhat croaked before I swung again.. And again, until Kubik had cutt through it's neck entirely and his head fell to the ground, the massive body falling backwards. I fell to the ground, this time not on my feet. I smiled, took a cloth out of Kubik's case, and whiped the blade off. I put Kubik back in it's case, then walked over to the demon's arm and twisted my tonfa. Then I was able to get it out. I whiped off that blade, then put it away, also. I stared at the demon'ss body, and head, then began to walk away, oddly satisfied with myself.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:45 pm

I began to clap for Namine's victory. "Very nicely done, of course I'd cut him to ribbons to make sure he wouldn't come back, but you did fine." I said to her as I patted her on the the back.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:16 pm

"I'm not as violent as you are, though." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:37 pm

I looked back at the decapitated demon. "It sure looks like your getting there." I said before turning back to her. "up for some more demon hunting?" I asked before walking toward a river of blood.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:08 pm

I nod alittle, then follow. When we come to the river, I stare down at the thick red liquid. "Hmm." I say curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:25 pm

I closed my eyes to find any nearby demons. I looked to the left and smiled. "The jailors have found me." I said before a Sin:Lust leaped out of the broken dimensional rift that they use to travel. A Sin:Sloth appeared behind me and attempted to hit me with it's scythe. I did a back flip to dodge it and hit it with the bottom of my sheath.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Another Sin:Sloth appeared and tried to attack me. I jumped upward over it, doing a front flip while in the air. When I landed, I turned around and sliced through it with one of my bladed Tonfa. "This is going to be a great training lesson," I said, smiling at Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
A day in the life of Vergil Left_bar_bleue270/270A day in the life of Vergil Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A day in the life of Vergil Left_bar_bleue250/250A day in the life of Vergil Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:04 am

i watched the battle from afar."wow their realy good " i said to myself as a demon try's to sneak up on me."nice try " i said as i turned and grabed its face with my right arm.i begin to pull until i hear a crack and a tear. i stand there with the demons head in my hand."better luck next time " i said as i droped it
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:31 am

Across the Field: i dodge and parry the attacks, and slaughter each demon comes at me. From fighting so long my face, clothes, and hair where all covered in demon blood. I look over at the larger demon and say, "Aw come on this is a waste of my talent. You have to have stronger minions then this." He looks at me and says, "YOU INSULANT HALF-BREED I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD! ALL OF YOU GO GET HIM NOW." Then waves of demons came at me, and I smirk and say, "Looks like this is going to be ONE HELL OF A PARTY!" Just then Reapers teleport in, and I get an even bigger smirk on my face. "Well well well, if it isn't my old friend." I summon Helios, and with Death Reaper already in my hand use my two blades and slaughter each wave of demons as they so try to attack me.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Vergil   A day in the life of Vergil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the life of Vergil
Page 1 of 1