Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Shadows Do Creep.. Vote_lcapShadows Do Creep.. Voting_barShadows Do Creep.. Vote_rcap 
Nero
Shadows Do Creep.. Vote_lcapShadows Do Creep.. Voting_barShadows Do Creep.. Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Shadows Do Creep..

Go down 
+2
Vergil
Xion
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion
New player
Xion

Number of posts : 54
Class : Nobody
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Shadows Do Creep.. Left_bar_bleue50/50Shadows Do Creep.. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Shadows Do Creep.. Left_bar_bleue30/30Shadows Do Creep.. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:46 pm

I'm wandering around Twilight Town, hood up so my face remains hidden. I look around at my surroundings. I let out a deep sigh. Just as I did that, I heard light footsteps sneeking up behind me. I spun around fast to find that nothing was there. "Huh?" I said, stepping backwards in shock.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Shadows Do Creep.. Left_bar_bleue50/50Shadows Do Creep.. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Shadows Do Creep.. Left_bar_bleue30/30Shadows Do Creep.. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:14 pm

I looked down at the young woman that was in a organization XIII robe. I jumped down and stood behind her. "You know, people such as you should be careful when they walk about." I said to her calmly. "You never know what's going to pop out of the shadows." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:28 pm

"Ahhh!" I screamed loudly as I turned around and almost fell. I managed to gain my balance and stood straight up, staring at the ground. I let my eyes slowly creep up from the ground until I was staring into the stranger's eyes. Dark. "I'm sorry, sir.." I said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:32 pm

I smiled. "You're not like other Nobodies are you?" I asked her. "You have a resemblance to two of my friends, but the last I heard is when someone loses their heart they make only one Nobody." I stated. "Who are you?" I asked the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:35 pm

I removed my hood, revealing my face. "I.. I'm Xion." I studdered, holding out my hand shyly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:06 pm

I chuckled. "Xion..." I shook her hand. "I am called Vergil, I am pleased to meet you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:48 pm

I released my grip on his and layed my arms at my sides, my fingers gripping the fabric of my cloak. I smile, even if it is small an barely noticeable. "Hello.. one called Vergil. I.. I am looking for a nobody who goes by the name of Namine. Would you just happen to know where I can find her?" I said, shakingly still.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:05 pm

I couldn't help but smile at Xion's shakiness. "Yeah, she is most likely driving around right now, you may run into her soon." I said with a chuckle. 'or she'll run into you' I thought still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:10 pm

I smiled wider. But not a full one, not yet anyways. "Is she a.. Safe.. Driver?" I said, pausing acouple times in between the words. My smile faded more so. Until there was just a look of fear left on my face.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:12 pm

the smile faded from my face. "depends on how you define 'safe'" I said with a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:14 pm

"As in doesn't speed, drives on the right side of the road, and no accidents?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:26 pm

I held my hand to my chin. "Well then she's mostly safe." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:59 pm

"Mostly.." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Shadows Do Creep.. Left_bar_bleue210/210Shadows Do Creep.. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Shadows Do Creep.. Left_bar_bleue190/190Shadows Do Creep.. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:03 pm

I stare down from atop one of my boulders floatind in the sky., watching the black haired girl talk to Vergil. "She seems.. Familiar.." I said, wrinkling my eyebrows curiously. I see the Organization robe and immediatly jump down to the Earth below. I land on my feet, right next to the stranger and Vergil. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:07 pm

I shrieked and lept to the side. Away from the blond blur that had landed next to us. I began to try and steady my breathing, although it wasn't working well. After a few pants and weezes, I looked over at the person. Right away, I recognized the person and smiled fully. "Hello, Namine."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Shadows Do Creep.. Left_bar_bleue210/210Shadows Do Creep.. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Shadows Do Creep.. Left_bar_bleue190/190Shadows Do Creep.. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:20 pm

I stared at her, trying to put a name to the face but having trouble figuring it out. "How.. do.. you.. know.. me..?" I said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:22 pm

I looked at Namine's shocked face. "Do you know Xion or not?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:26 pm

"Xion.." I said as it all came together again. I smiled and hugged Xion, picking her up and spinning her around in a circle. I laughed. And so did she. I stopped after going three times around and placed her on her feet again. "It's been so long.. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:31 pm

"Wonderful. And I know. It has been a while since we last crossed paths, wouldn't you say?" I said smiling. "But we meet again, like we promised we would."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:34 pm

I smiled. "I guess I won't have to kill her after all." I said before turning and walking down a street.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:37 pm

"You're lovely. Where're you going?" I said to Vergil as he turned and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:42 pm

I looked over my shoulder. "to find something to slaughter." I said before I continued to walk down the street.
Back to top Go down

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:56 pm

I was flying around over head. I landed next to the two girls and began to laugh. "Hello Namine, who's you're little friend?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:59 pm

"Gaaahh!" I screamed, running behind Namine shaking and peering at the stranger from behind her.
Back to top Go down

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:14 pm

I began to laugh. "What's wrong little girl? you look like you've been attacked by a monster." I said before laughing harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadows Do Creep.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Do Creep..   Shadows Do Creep.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows Do Creep..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next