Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Vote_lcapDr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Voting_barDr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Vote_rcap 
Nero
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Vote_lcapDr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Voting_barDr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Left_bar_bleue50/50Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Left_bar_bleue30/30Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory   Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:54 am

Vergil looked about the lab. "Do you like my little lab?" a strange creature said coming into the room. It was sitting in a wheelchair and it had a massive head. "Who are you?" Vergil asked him. "I am Dr. Finkelstein. I'm the mad scientist of Holloween town... those are some strange clothes your wearing. I havn't seen anyone where those in Holloween town." Dr Finkelstein said. Vergil began tinkering with a Beaker and Dr. Finkelstein tried to stop him, but was to late, Vergil created a strange chemical that seemed to sparkle. "A little gift from me to you, as a sign of friendship." Vergil said to the docter. "What is it?" Dr. Finkelstein asked. "A potion that can make you be able to walk. I think you'll be more useful to me if you can walk." Vergil replied.

Last edited by Vergil on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Left_bar_bleue50/50Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Left_bar_bleue30/30Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory   Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Vergil stood at the window and looked out at the town. he looked into the graveyard and saw Red talking to a tall skeleton. "Doctor. Who's that?" Vergil said. "Who? the kid? Don't know him. but that guy standing next to him is Jack." Dr.Finkelstein replied. "When's this stuff going to work?" Dr.Finklestein said looking at the bottle. "It will work when you feel drowsy, first you will collapse and fall to sleep. then your hands will cramp. and your legs will get feeling." Vergil explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory   Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:42 pm

"look areond "huh this is my place to be at huh lol" booge said "hay there " i said "huh who are you" he said "i'm oggey booge" "i said will booge go a way" he said " how dear you" and took out an ax and he swaging and me but he miss i said " why you " and got my sword and stab him and fell dwon into bugs i said " wat the hell he was made of bugs"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory   Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:32 pm

"What was that?" I ask walking over to where the thud noise came from. I had my hand on my hilt just in case something came through the door and attacked me. I went to open the door when a bunch of bugs came in from under the door. "Uk, Bugs." I said stomping on all of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory   Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:34 pm

"will some is sared of bugs lol" as i look at him as he is stomping the bugs
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory   Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:58 am

I heard RPH and launched a Summon sword into the hallway clipping his helment as it hit the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory   Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:13 pm

"huh aaagggg what the hell" as i was geting up " if your looking for a fight you got one ass hole"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory   Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:21 pm

"You could not possibly defeat me. I'm the future king of the demons." I said as I dashed to the otherside of RPH and thrust Oni through his shoulder and began to lift him up by it. "Now, You will die." I said as I began to laugh. I pulled Force Edge from my back and went to slash RPH in half, but I stopped as he fell. "Nevermind. you'd be a good soldier for me." I said as I picked him up off the ground. "But if you betray me, I will kill you." I stated plainly.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory   Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:44 pm

blaze walked in and saw the scientist on the floor asleep, he looked over at RPH idiuet, i went over to the doctor and kicked him"crazy old fool"he said as the doctor woke-up"aaaa, ummm what do you want!"doc said"nothing just so you can help me find the demon realm!"i said as i picked him up off the floor aginst the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory   Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:31 pm

I looked over at Blaze. "Where have you been?" I asked as I walked up and picked him up by his shirt coller. "And why must you find the Demon Realm?" I asked him as I placed my thumb under the hand guard of my blade.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Left_bar_bleue210/210Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Left_bar_bleue190/190Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory   Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:40 pm

"AAAAHHHHH!" A scream rang out from the hallway and I burst through the door and slammed it behind me. I'm trying to catch my breathe. "Something just tried to eat my hair!" I scream. Then the scene infront of me finally sinks in. "Uhh, maybe I should go. Heh heh."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory   Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:18 pm

I loosen my grip on Blaze's collar. "No need. I'm leaving." I said and pushed my blade back into it's sheath and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Left_bar_bleue210/210Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Left_bar_bleue190/190Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory   Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:20 pm

I shrugged to Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory   Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Finkelstein's Labrotory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: