Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A new complication
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

Top posters
    Vergil
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Vote_lcapTracking the Chesshire Cat Voting_barTracking the Chesshire Cat Vote_rcap 
    Nero
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Vote_lcapTracking the Chesshire Cat Voting_barTracking the Chesshire Cat Vote_rcap 
    Namine
    Cepeda
    Dante
    Shadow
    Wraith
    Blaze
    Ventus
    Axel

Tracking the Chesshire Cat

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Xion
    New player
    Xion

Number of posts : 54
    Class : Nobody
    Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-10-24

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Health:
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Left_bar_bleue50/50Tracking the Chesshire Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Left_bar_bleue30/30Tracking the Chesshire Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Tracking the Chesshire Cat Empty
    PostSubject: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:02 pm

I'm hidden in the garden, laying underneath a giant flower whose pedals make it almost impossible to see me. I'm waiting, keyblade drawn and laying next to me, for that purple and pink smiling devil to come striding past me. My revenge will be sweet.
    Almost a half hour after I had settled in, the cat came walking by. I charged my energy into the blade. The keyblade began to light up a bright white. I waited for him to stop, sniff the ground, then I fired the energy out of the blade like a gunshot. It hit him. "REEARR!" it managed to get out before I shot again, this time killing it. I got up and walked over to the cat, keyblade in hand, and stared down at it. "That's what you get when you mess with the wrong people."
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Vergil

Male
    Number of posts : 3120
    Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
    Power Source : Demonic
    Experience : 32
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
    Health:
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Left_bar_bleue50/50Tracking the Chesshire Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Left_bar_bleue30/30Tracking the Chesshire Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:13 pm

I walked in on Xion's slaughter. "Whoa. Well done." I said looking down at the corpse of the cat.
    Back to top Go down
    http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
    Xion
    New player
    Xion

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:21 pm

"Heh heh, thank you?" I said confusidly, staring down at the animal myself.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:03 pm

I looked over at her. "What are you going to do with the body?" I asked her plainly. I heard cracking in the distance... I turned to see the Reaver Heartless stepping up with it's three mouths open in anticipation for it's next meal. I pulled Yamato out to attack it but an Organization XIII Member pulled me through a portal... I was forced to leave Xion at the mercy of the Reaver.
    Back to top Go down
    Dante
    Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
    Dante

Male
    Number of posts : 1261
    Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
    Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
    Experience : 4
    Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
    Level: 9
    Health:
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Left_bar_bleue210/210Tracking the Chesshire Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Left_bar_bleue190/190Tracking the Chesshire Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:47 pm

I stand at a distance watching the three-headed heartless prepare to attack the girl. I think to myself, I wonder what she will do to the creature and if she thinks she can stop it. I just stay right where I 'm at and overlook her and the creature.
    Back to top Go down
    https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
    Xion
    New player
    Xion

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:38 am

I hear something behind me, whipping around to be face to face, or face to faces, with the Reaver. "Gaah!" I gasp, Keyblades appearing in hands. I stare down at them, thinking to myself. "Maybe this is the time to practice double weilding, huh?" I ask myself, laughing nervously and standing. I flung one of it's legs at me, causing me to fly backwards a couple feet. I landed on the ground with a hard thump. Getting up, I sighed angerly and began to run towards it. When I was within a short distance of the creature, I lept into the air, attacking it's head with my Kingdom Key, and slashing at it with the other. "RRAAAAHHHHH!" I yelled furiously.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 pm

I stepped out of a portal and stood next to my brother. I was covered in blood and I looked at my brother and I coughed a little. "You don't want to go to the world that never was for a while." I said with a devilish smile. I looked down and saw the Reaver creeping up on Xion. "Are you not going to help her, Dante?" I asked him.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Namine

Female
    Number of posts : 1354
    Experience : 8
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
    Health:
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Left_bar_bleue210/210Tracking the Chesshire Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Tracking the Chesshire Cat Left_bar_bleue190/190Tracking the Chesshire Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:05 pm

I appear walking through the area when I stumble upon the Chesshire cat's singed corpse. I sigh, "Oh, dear. It appears someone has murdered the beast with the flashing smile." I kneel down next to the corpse, on one knee, and say to it, "Arise, beast." The cat's body begins to cringe and shake. It lets out a hiss as the furr repairs itself and the cat appears to be in one peice. The animal sits up and stares at me, appearing as if it had never died. "Live on, Cat." I say to him. The Chesshire cat smiles widely at me before he prances away.
    Just then, I hear Xion's roar and look up to find her facing off against the Reaver. I then look over a distance to see no one else except Vergil and Dante, just waiting and watching to see the outcome of this battle. I open a portal and reappear standing next to Vergil. "What happened?" I say, with curious eyes.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:13 pm

I looked over at Namine. "The Reaver showed up and Organization XIII kidnapped me before I could engage it... leaving Xion to fight it by herself, now I'm just curious to see how she'll handle it." I said putting my hand to my chin then grimaced when I realised I had blood on my hand.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:15 pm

"You've got alittle something.. On your face.. And outfit..." I smiled slightly. "I'm guessing you killed the Organization member? Or left it almost dead.."
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:17 pm

I chuckled. "Three..." I said calmly.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:18 pm

"Lovely.." I said, turning my attention to Xion and the Reaver's fight. "Is anyone planning on helping her?" I said, leaning slightly around Vergil to look at Dante.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:21 pm

I looked down at the Reaver with a smile as a ring of blue swords made of light surrounded one of it's heads, the swords cut through it's head leaving it useless.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:24 pm

"Oooohhh, helping from a distance.. Hmm..." I smiled, shaking the earth slighty by moving my hands. The shaking was so violent, the reaver began to loose it's balance and fall.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 pm

I looked over at Dante. "you know I can't stand still when there's battle taking place in front of me." I said with a chuckle and putting my thumb under my hand guard. "Dante, let's have a sparring match, I haven't had a good one for a while." I said with a smile.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:30 pm

"Oh wonderful. Some entertainment." I say smiling, then sitting down cross legged.
    Back to top Go down
    Xion
    New player
    Xion

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Meanwhile, the Reaver had thrown me quite a distance once it had regained it's balance. My keyblades had been knocked from my hands when I was soaring through the air. They rested on the ground infront of the Reaver, a distance away from me. I got up and shook the dirt off my robe, then look over at Vergil, Dante, and Namine. "Excuse me.." I yell as the Reaver runs at me and strikes. "Alittle help.." I yell, dodging it's attack, but being hit by another one he had thrown. "Over here.." As I fall to the ground yet again.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:56 pm

I sighed at Xion's cry for help. "Namine, go help her, you can use the training as well." I said taking a deep breath.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male
    Number of posts : 616
    Class : Assassin
    Experience : 14
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:03 am

I walk on to where Namine, Vergil, and Dante are."So is anybody going to help?" I asked as the Reaver charged at us.
    Back to top Go down
    http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:31 pm

I stare over at Blaze. "Awww. But he needs more training than me, sir." I smile slightly. "You can help if you want."
    Back to top Go down
    Dante
    Dante

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:34 pm

I sit and watch as the creature attacks the girl I laugh at her, then just watch the show and keep looking at the battle as it undergoes many twists and turns. the I cast a reincarnation spell bring the cheshire cat back to life and jump down to where its corpse is the say, "You need to get out of here while you have the chance to she won't stop hunting you for some reason I'll do as I can as a chevalier to protect you from her." the cheshire cat looks at me with gratitude and says, "Why thank you." Then disappears, so then I go back to watching the show.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:41 pm

OOC: Dante, I already brought the chessire cat back to life....
    Back to top Go down
    Dante
    Dante

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:29 pm

OOC: I saw that all well. the cheshire cat now has a companion.

IC: Getting tired of seeing the Reaver play with the girl I draw Death Reaper and leap that the Reaver and slash at the beast quickly and swiftly. I look at the girl and say, "I'm sorry you looked as though you needed some help. I didn't want to see you get killed." I then turn around and walk back to where everyone is.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Chesshire Cat   Tracking the Chesshire Cat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tracking the Chesshire Cat
    Page 1 of 1