Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A new complication
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

Top posters
    Vergil
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Vote_lcapHacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Voting_barHacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Vote_rcap 
    Nero
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Vote_lcapHacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Voting_barHacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Vote_rcap 
    Namine
    Cepeda
    Dante
    Shadow
    Wraith
    Blaze
    Ventus
    Axel

Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male
    Number of posts : 616
    Class : Assassin
    Experience : 14
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Health:
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Left_bar_bleue50/50Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Left_bar_bleue30/30Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Empty
    PostSubject: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:37 pm

I got in the computer lab and started to hack the Vergil's password.
    Back to top Go down
    http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
    Namine
    Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Namine

Female
    Number of posts : 1354
    Class : Nobody
    Experience : 8
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
    Level: 9
    Health:
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Left_bar_bleue210/210Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Left_bar_bleue190/190Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:06 pm

"Blaze, get off." I said, appearing behind him with an angry look on my face.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:03 pm

OOC: Blaze admin can where ever they please.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Left_bar_bleue50/50Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Left_bar_bleue30/30Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:54 pm

OOC:OH Ya well your picture isn't below PG
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:17 pm

OOC: What?
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:27 pm

OOC:It's not under PG
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male
    Number of posts : 1296
    Class : Keyblade Master
    Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
    Health:
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Left_bar_bleue210/210Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Left_bar_bleue190/190Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Cepeda then walks through the door. "At least lock the door if you trying to do something sneaky, and you call me an idiot. Cepeda leans aganist the wall "You gonna get in trouble."
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:51 pm

"Your an idiot."I said then knocked him agianst the wall with my foot.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Cepeda then takes Blaze's arm and throws him aganist the wall. "I don't have time to fight you and i dont wanna so just calm down and ill let you go and oh yeah fix my record.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:26 pm

OOC:You took my arm, and I hit you with my foot!?!
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:00 pm

OCC:You kicked me first then i grabbed you arm
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:10 pm

I stepped out my portal. "Hello, Idiot, Someone wants to see you." I said to blaze before I grabbed him and threw him into a portal to the Headmaster's room.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female
    Number of posts : 1354
    Class : Nobody
    Experience : 8
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:40 pm

I begin to laugh at how Blaze had gotten caught.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Cepeda then sits and then looks at the computer as he types up a bunch of random things on Blaze's Permanent Record and changes all his assignments to 0's.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:59 am

"HIYA!!"I yelled coming out of the portal and knocking Pedz over."Your realy getting on my nerves."I yelled giving him a bloody nose.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:33 am

Cepeda gets up haymakering blaze in the face. "You did the same thing!"
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Vergil

Male
    Number of posts : 3120
    Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
    Power Source : Demonic
    Experience : 32
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:28 pm

I stepped through the portal after Blaze. I grabbed him and Cepeda by the shirt collars. "I don't think Dante would like you fools fighting on campus let alone near the school mainframe. How did you all find this room anyway?" I asked before yanking up Blaze and Cepeda. "You are both going to Dante and explaining to him why you were fighting in this particular room." I said plainly before dragging them both through the portal. "Especially you Blaze." My voice echoed through the portal before it shut behind me.
    Back to top Go down
    http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:36 pm

OCC:Owned
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:06 pm

OOC:Right back at ya.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)   Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacking the schools files(Admins not welcome)
    Page 1 of 1