Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A new complication
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

Top posters
    Vergil
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Vote_lcapTHE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Voting_barTHE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Vote_rcap 
    Nero
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Vote_lcapTHE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Voting_barTHE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Vote_rcap 
    Namine
    Cepeda
    Dante
    Shadow
    Wraith
    Blaze
    Ventus
    Axel

THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME

Go down 
    5 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male
    Number of posts : 1296
    Class : Keyblade Master
    Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
    Level: 9
    Health:
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Left_bar_bleue210/210THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Left_bar_bleue190/190THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Empty
    PostSubject: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Cepeda walks in "Bring it On"
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
    Dante
    Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
    Dante

Male
    Number of posts : 1261
    Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
    Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
    Experience : 4
    Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
    Health:
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Left_bar_bleue210/210THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Left_bar_bleue190/190THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:17 pm

I watch as Cepeda walks into the castle with his keyblade in hand then I say to myself, " As much as I would like to see the Organization fall I cannot allow him to kill them. It's something that I must do." As I am saying this to myself I start to walk towards the castle with Death Reaper in my hand and rested on my shoulder. Then as I get to the closed doors I say in front of the door just before I kick it in, "Looks like this is going to be one HELL of a party."
    Back to top Go down
    https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
    Xion
    New player
    Xion

Number of posts : 54
    Class : Nobody
    Registration date : 2009-10-24

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Health:
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Left_bar_bleue50/50THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Left_bar_bleue30/30THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:00 pm

I'm standing in the corner of the room, in between a wall and the staircase o the lft hand side. My hood is up, eyes ar closed, and keyblades drawn with one in each hand and crossed infront of me. At the sound of footsteps, myeyelid spring open, I draw my keyblades t my sides and squat to the ground. Suddenly, a bang is heard, and the doors fly open to reveal Dante. I grit my teeth and sigh loudly. I put my keyblades away and come out from hiding. "What are you doing here?"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:40 pm

I stepped out of a portal and walked over to Xion. "Xion, we were sent to spy on the Organization, If Dante and Cepeda are here to kill them, then let them, I'm sure Vergil wouldn't care if we do. besides, if they do we can go home early." I said with a chuckle.
    Back to top Go down
    Xion
    New player
    Xion

Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2009-10-24

Character sheet
    Health:
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Left_bar_bleue50/50THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Left_bar_bleue30/30THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:19 pm

"Well... I guess your right." I said slowly. I then smiled and opened a portal.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:49 pm

I smiled then turned to Cepeda and Dante. "Hey, if you need any help, just call. I'll be right there. I'm sure Vergil won't mind." I said before opening my own portal and giving a salute before it completely took me.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:56 pm

"I've come to kill the organization well except for Axel, Xion, and Roxas. They are cool but as for Xenmas i he is dead. Cepeda starts advancing through the castle.
    Back to top Go down
    Dante
    Dante

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:12 pm

"Axel wait I need to talk to you ." I walk over to him put Death Reaper back into its sheath and look at him. " I know now that you didn't have anything to do with my family and I would like to apologize for what I have do to you and you sister throughout this time, but everyone else I am going to kill one by one. I stand with Cepeda as far as who I trust and if you ever are in a jam then let me know and I'll help you three in any way that I can." At that moment Heartless and Nobodies begam to appear ahead of me so I quickly drew Ebony & Ivory and then looked at Axel, "Now get out of here before you get caught in the middle." Then I begin to shoot at the multiple beings that stand in my way of the stairwell.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:17 pm

I smiled and nodded. "I'll see you if you ever visit your brother, or you can just call me." I said before stepping through the portal.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Namine

Female
    Number of posts : 1354
    Experience : 8
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:05 pm

I appear out of a portal. "Huhh.. I gasp, looking aroun for Axel and Xion, but coming up with nothing. A look of disappointment crosses my face. "Awh man, I always miss the parties.."
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Vergil

Male
    Number of posts : 3120
    Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
    Power Source : Demonic
    Experience : 32
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:16 am

I ran up the steps and smacked a Nobody that was jumping for Dante's back. "You're not thinking about having a party without your big brother are you Dante?" I asked with a smile.
    Back to top Go down
    http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
    Dante
    Dante

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:55 pm

I smile and say to Vergil, "no I wasn't going to have a party without out you. in fact I was about to call you." I smile as I aim Ebony right over Vergil's shoulder and shoot the Nobody that was about to attack him.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:03 pm

"Well I'm leaving you two boys alone to have some fun." I said smiling and opening a portal.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:19 pm

I drew Yamato and stood at the top of the stairs. "Namine, tell Alice to prepare a feast, Dante and I will be there soon. This won't take too long." I said with a smile before cleaving a Samurai in half. "Let's get rid of these fools once and for all, Dante, Cepeda." I said with a smile.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:22 pm

I smile, salute Vergil and say, "Yessir!" before dissapearing into my portal.
    It opens inside the living room of Vergil's mansion. I run into the kitchen to find Alice. "Hello there." I say, grabbing an apple from a bowl of fruit on the counter. "Hello, Miss. How are you?" She asked me, smiling.
    "Wonderful. Vergil asked me to tell you to make a feast for dinner. Him, Dante and Cepeda are enjoying themselves." I said before taking a bite of my apple. "I can help if you want."
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Cepeda then smiles "Let's do this, im getting hungry." Cepeda then takes out TImeskip as he then takes his jacket off.
    Back to top Go down
    Dante
    Dante

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:51 pm

I flip up into the air and start to corkscrew into the air and fire Ebony & Ivory at the many creatures on the ground managing to not hit Vergil or Cepeda. "Just in case you two might want to look out because I can't say I won't hit you. " Then just as I hit the ceiling I draw Death Reaper and stab it into the ceiling, so I can hold onto it and shoot from the ceiling. Just as I take a couple of shots Larexene jumps up and strikes me with her bolts. Still having a hold of Death Reaper I launch a Crimson blast at her, as well as pull Death Reaper out and striking her while she is falling and slam her into the ground afterwards. " I told you I would be back to finish you all off Larexene. Now die." Then with bloodi trickling from her mouth she looks at me and says, " I had nothing to do with what happened to your family." Then at that time I grabbed the front of her face and she gripped onto my wrist and I smashed her skull into the ground until it crushed into dust in my hands.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:41 pm

I watched my brother's outburst in awe. "I see... so my brother does have a darkside." I said with a chuckle. I sheathed Yamato and started to walk through a nearby door but was knocked back by an Ice spike to the chest. "Dante, to think that you'd be beaten by that." I heard someone say from the doorway. I pulled the spike from my chest and looked into the doorway and saw a blonde man with an ice sheild. "I'm sorry, You've got me confused with my brother." I said before dashing behind him and impaleing him with Yamato. "I doubt that you'd be killing me, or my brother with an attack like that." I said before disemboweling him. "Dante, how can you allow your family to be killed by such weaklings." I said turning to my brother.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Suddenly Cepeda sees a dude with some kind of guitar as he plays water people appear. "Dude are you serious?" The people attack as Cepeda slices them he runs toward the dude as he sends a giant water blast toward him as Cepeda jumps over it and then cuts the due right on the neck as he then walks off the guy explodes of water.
    Back to top Go down
    Dante
    Dante

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:21 am

ooc: Demyx isn't made of water he just controls it

IC: I look at Vergil then at the man with the ice shuriken, and just as he was about to launch another ice attack at Vergil, I use my Demon sprint and grab him by the throat and go to transform into Neo-Angelus, but instead of that form I transform into my dark form. the harvanger of death Necro-Angelus. Then I let out a demonic chuckle as the man's eyes get large and wide and then I say to him, "Vexen I told you all that I would come back and end your pathetic lives." At that moment I grip tighter onto his throat and he drops his shuriken and grabs my arm and tries to get me to release him but instead I throw him up into the air teleport above him and grab his throat agian and dive down into the ground and smash his head into it. then as vexen continues to try to break my grip I grip his throat tight enough that all you hear is a loud crack, and at that moment I rip his throat out and continue to smash his head into the ground. then I let out a demonic roar and then transform back to normal, and turn my attention to the man with the guitar. "DEMYX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell as I dart at him and slash his guitar in half, with one of his arms with it. Then i teleport behind him, point my hand like a knife and jab it into his back. At that moment his eyes get wide and just as he starts to yell, i grip his spinal cord and tear it from his body. After I hold his bloody spinal cord in my hands I let out a shout and say, "If the rest of you can hear me then you had better know that I am coming for you all." Then I begin to walk towards the stairwell.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:27 am

Your little intrude is over The man Xigbar enters the room as Cepeda dashes toward him he thrusts his lance, Cepeda jumps over it has he takes the lance and stabs Xigbar in the chest. "Fool, I Dont have a heart. Now-- Before he could finish Cepeda jumps over him and thrusts his blade through Xigbars head. "Man, theirs is brain on my keyblade.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:23 pm

OOC: You guys know that Demyx uses a Sitar not a Guitar right?

IC: I chuckled as Cepeda cleaned his keyblade. "Foolish warriors of light and dark. do you think that you can beat us? We that are nothing." I heard a deep voice say behind me. I turned around to find a man with silver hair stand before me. I looked back at my brother and Cepeda. "I'll take care of this one, he looks like he needs an attitude adjustment." I said drawing Yamato. I walked towards the man but he seemingly teleported behind me. "Wha-" I said before I was cut short by a low buzzing noise behind me and a chuckle. I quickly turned around to find the man behind me. 'ah crap, this one is different from the others.' I thought then smiled. I turned into Greban and scurried away from him. I let out shill scream then launched at him I struck him with my razor sharp claws across the face.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:40 pm

OCC:Thats the name i was looking for, lets see thats about 3
    Back to top Go down
    Dante
    Dante

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Entrance to the 13th floor: I stand outside the doors to the 13th floor. Then I begin to think to myself; "(I hope you are watching my son and daling wife.)" Then I finally say to myself, "It's time to end this." I kick open the door and shout, "Xemnas, come out and face me. It's time for my redemption to you for killing my family. Now come out you coward." Then I start to drag the edge of Death Reaper on the ground sending sparks flying off the ground. Then out of the corner of my eye I see a scythe fly at the side of my head, but I quickly draw Ebony from it's holster and block the Scythe and snicker.. "Marluxia where is he." At that time him and I both jump back and he says to me, "Xemnas is away. I am here to cover for him." I look at him then say, " Then prepare yourself for your death." Then I start to drag Death Reaper on the ground and start to charge toward Marluxia. My sword collides with Marluxia's scythe and a shockwave goes through the entire floor and all of the windows begin to shatter and fly throughout the area. I jump back then go after him a second time and repeatedly strike at him then parry his attacks.

Last edited by Dante on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:13 pm

A guy suddenly teleports in front of me as he fires some kinda of blast as i dodge he transports me to some room as he is on a roof shooting blast toward me as I smirk i jump in the air and hit the blast with the keyblade toward him as he dodges i dash toward him and slices his head off.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME   THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ORGANIZATION DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next