Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Devil Arms Semanar Vote_lcapDevil Arms Semanar Voting_barDevil Arms Semanar Vote_rcap 
Nero
Devil Arms Semanar Vote_lcapDevil Arms Semanar Voting_barDevil Arms Semanar Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Devil Arms Semanar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Devil Arms Semanar Left_bar_bleue50/50Devil Arms Semanar Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Devil Arms Semanar Left_bar_bleue30/30Devil Arms Semanar Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Devil Arms Semanar Empty
PostSubject: Devil Arms Semanar   Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:38 pm

I looked at the 100+ students that attends our school and sighed into the mic. "Now this is an important issue at our school. If you are to find any devil arms in on campus or anywhere, Do not, I repeat DO NOT pick them up and try to weild them. They will consume your soul and you shall perish without a doubt. if you are to find one then come get me or the headmaster and we shall dispose of them." I said into the microphone. I looked at the now shooken faces of a few students. "I only bring this up to you now because we've had recent reports of students dissappearing around campus as of late and we do not wish to have any more 'casulties' on our campus." I said before muttering under my breath "because we can't afford any more." before I raised my voice again. "Do you have anything to add Dante?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

Devil Arms Semanar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Semanar   Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:36 pm

I stood up." How 'bout if you wear gloves and/ or use a seperate object to pick-up said wepon?" I asked eagerly." Cause personally I dont think you two'll be around enough, to 'dimpose' all of said wepons. What should we as students do if for say You or Dante aren't within lets say reach?" I asked walking up the isle of students, to the podium. As I aproached Vergil and Dante I began to laugh." So Mr. bad-ass demon guys what should we do huh?" I asked crossing my arms and arching my brow.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Devil Arms Semanar Left_bar_bleue270/270Devil Arms Semanar Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Devil Arms Semanar Left_bar_bleue250/250Devil Arms Semanar Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Devil Arms Semanar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Semanar   Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:55 pm

"maybe some of us can just absorb demon weapon?" i said raising my right arm which was covered in bandages. i was sitting in the far back so nobody would notice me. i then walk up the isle till im standing next to Rikku."Rikku's right what do if your not here? i dont have problems with demon possesed weapons" i said looking straight at vergil
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Devil Arms Semanar Left_bar_bleue50/50Devil Arms Semanar Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Devil Arms Semanar Left_bar_bleue30/30Devil Arms Semanar Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Devil Arms Semanar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Semanar   Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:20 pm

I chuckled and tapped his arm with my sheath. "Yes, but you have a bit of my power,which formed your Devil Beringer." I said then turned Rikku. "And if Dante or I are not within reach then quarintine the weapon until we are." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Devil Arms Semanar Left_bar_bleue210/210Devil Arms Semanar Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Devil Arms Semanar Left_bar_bleue190/190Devil Arms Semanar Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Devil Arms Semanar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Semanar   Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:05 pm

"I'm here!" I said, bursting through the doors that lead into my room. I walked down the isle until I came to an empty seat and smiled at Vergil. "Sooo sorry I'm late. Alice must've accidentally bumped my alarm clock," I said, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Devil Arms Semanar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Semanar   Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:07 pm

I looked at Namine and sighed. "Unless Dante has anything to add. then this semenar is over. any other questions?" I asked and looked around the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Devil Arms Semanar Left_bar_bleue210/210Devil Arms Semanar Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Devil Arms Semanar Left_bar_bleue190/190Devil Arms Semanar Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Devil Arms Semanar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Semanar   Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:11 pm

"REALLY!?" I say, mouth hanging open. "But.. But.. But.."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Devil Arms Semanar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Semanar   Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:19 pm

I looked over my shoulder at Dante and nodded. "Dante is kind of sick, and will not be leaving his office for a little while. if you are to find a devil arm while he is incapacitated, then come find me. I'll do my best to take care of the situation." I said calmly. I'm really starting to regret taking this job. I still despise humans, but Dante insisted on using my knowledge of the demon realm. "Oh, and we have reports of demons on campus. Should you find one... shout for help. Under no cercumstances are you to fight one alone." I said.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Devil Arms Semanar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Semanar   Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:24 pm

I yawned, grabbed my things, and began walking for the door. "I got out of bed.. For this?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Devil Arms Semanar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Semanar   Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:28 pm

I felt a throbbing in my head. 'here? no he can't be.' I thought as I leaned over the podium gripping my head. I projected my thoughts to Namine. 'Don't leave Namine, Mundus is here.'
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Devil Arms Semanar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Semanar   Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:35 pm

I recieved Vergil's thoughts and froze. I slowly turned around to stare at Vergil, searching for a sign that wasn't being serious. "He is...?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Devil Arms Semanar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Semanar   Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:38 pm

I pulled my hands from my head and looked about the room. Mundus was somewhere around here. I can feel him. "I must ask all of the students to remain within the audiotoriem." I said into the microphone before I tightened my grip on Yamato and began to walk toward the door. (Continues in Terror at the Acadamy.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devil Arms Semanar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Semanar   Devil Arms Semanar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Arms Semanar
Page 1 of 1