Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Today is your last day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Today is your last day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Today is your last day Vote_lcapToday is your last day Voting_barToday is your last day Vote_rcap 
Nero
Today is your last day Vote_lcapToday is your last day Voting_barToday is your last day Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Today is your last day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Today is your last day Left_bar_bleue210/210Today is your last day Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Today is your last day Left_bar_bleue190/190Today is your last day Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Today is your last day Empty
PostSubject: Today is your last day   Today is your last day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Cepeda stands as he sees 3 robbed men and Cepeda points at them with the keyblade "This is the day you die" Cepeda then charges at the men as he then throws timeskip at them and suddenly one man takes it and he then hits cepeda with it. The other two then take out keyblades of their own. Cepeda tries to teleport it back to his hand but it doesnt work "What The.." You aren't the only wielder Cepeda then runs toward them again as he then kickes at him but his foot is then caught by one and he is thrown. Cepeda then struggles up and then he sees the sand in his hands as he then runs and throws it at one of there eyes but then then the other two kick him and one hits him in tthe hip with the keyblade and then he throws me to the ground "Give me back the keyblade" This belongs to the strong and you aren't but just so i can help you die happy ill go ahead and let you borrow it for a little while he then throws it at Cepeda and he manages to get up again as he then looks at the man as he then forms a keyblade that looked totally different. How could the keyblade chose some weakling like youThe man then takes his hood off as Cepeda looks at the man and witnesses something unfamiliar it is.... fear. "Why...Why can't i move" IT'S CALLED FEAR The three then charge and they all attack at once as one holds Cepeda down the rest punch and kick at him. "No this can't happen" You are weak, you can never ever succeudCepeda then witnesses the flashbacks of the incident of the killing of his brother and his mother. "RAAAAAHHHHHHHH" Cepeda then unleashes a huge aura of energy as the 3 men back up Cepeda explodes. "I AM STRONG, STRONGER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE" Cepeda then charges and punches one man in the face as he then dashes at extreme speeds and stabs him in the chest and as he looks at the corpse he throws it in the air and throws a fireball at it incirating it. He then dashes at the other man "DEATH EVERYWHERE AHAHAHHAHA" He then stabes the man in the leg as he then grabs his arm and rips it off. "Goodbye" he puts his hand in his face as he shoots a fireball at him. The other man tries to flee as Cepeda then dashes toward him as the man withdraws a pistol and fires as it hits cepeda in the knee and he then falls. "COWARD AHAHAHAHA" The man then turns around and then he runs and kickes cepeda in the head as cepeda is then deformed back to normal. "S**T" The man then looks at Cepeda and starts laughing. Prepare to die
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Today is your last day Left_bar_bleue270/270Today is your last day Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Today is your last day Left_bar_bleue250/250Today is your last day Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Today is your last day   Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:55 am

i watched the whole fight from a near by tree. i then jump off and land on the ground right behind the man who's about to kill cepeda. he turns to see me but gets a punch to the face from a fist the size of a car tire."be careful who you mess with, they might have friends " i said as i drew red queen. i then run over to the guy right as he's getting up and i slice him in half."hey cepeda you okay? " i said as i walked over to him and help him up
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Today is your last day Left_bar_bleue210/210Today is your last day Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Today is your last day Left_bar_bleue190/190Today is your last day Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Today is your last day   Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:34 am

Cepeda takes his hand and struggles up "My kneei cant really fight right in this condition" Cepeda whistles as Hyoga comes out. "Hyoga, go help Nero" Cepeda then looks at the man Is that all you got, i thought you were strong and mighty you are just a loser. "Oh yeah well you are ugly" Your mother Cepeda then silences as he then tries to run toward him. "DIE" Cepeda then throws Timeskip at him as he then jumps and tries to punch him "The man then moves out the way of timeskip but then is punched by Cepeda then suddenly Cepeda ducks as hyoga pounces on him and starts biting him. "Good boy" Get off me you muttThe man punches Hyoga as he pulls out a giant shard. This will kill you all but i don't need it now. He looks at Nero as he laughsYou friend can't save you from your destiny.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Today is your last day Left_bar_bleue270/270Today is your last day Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Today is your last day Left_bar_bleue250/250Today is your last day Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Today is your last day   Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:50 pm

"what the hell does that mean? " i said as i sommoned gravios."survive this " i said as gravios starts eating him.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Today is your last day   Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:56 pm

DON"T INTERFERETHe man then takes his gun out and shoots gravios in the leg as he then kickes it off of hiim as he then points his gun at nero and fires but then Cepeda then throws the keyblade blocking the bullet. "SHUT UP IM GETTING TIRED OF YOUR MOUTH" Cepeda then limps toward him as the man then dashes and roundhouse kickes him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Today is your last day   Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:33 pm

i unsommon gravios."you realy should just leave before you meet a messy demise " i said to the guy with the gun.he fires at me again,grazing my human shoulder."that will be your last mistake " i said as my eye's turn red and my devil trigger apeared above my body.i point my sword at him,the image above my head does the same with it's sword."YOU WILL SUFFER " i said in two voices. i then slash off his arm that is holding the gun. he lets out a scream as i begin to rip and slash him till he's a bloody mess
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Today is your last day   Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:48 am

"WOW" Suddenly the shard the man was holding glows as it leviates in the air "NO" Cepeda then throws the keyblade at it as it then just bounces of as cepeda pounces in the air and tries to catch it it just shocks him as he falls to the ground. The shard then lets out a beam that hits the corpse of the man and then the man ressurcts and he appears with huge muscles HAHA TIME TO DIE The man then dashes at cepeda at extreme speeds and guts him in the stomach then he shoots a huge pulse at Cepeda as he flies back. "If only i could do something for my knee."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Today is your last day   Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:46 pm

"hey ugly, look what i found " i said as he turned around to see what i had.in my right hand i held the shard."i wonder what would happen if absored this " i said. "or i can just crush it to dust " i said while i looked at the man
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Today is your last day   Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:15 pm

OCC:The shard is pretty immune to touch when activated

The Shard then lets out a blast knocking nero back as suddenly the man then kickes Cepeda upward as he takes timeskip and then he starts laughing I gotta see you guys laterThe man opens a portal and exits "This is one fight that i just have to quit" Cepeda then passes out.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Today is your last day   Today is your last day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:08 pm

"damn it" i said as i passed out also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today is your last day   Today is your last day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today is your last day
Page 1 of 1