Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Source - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Source - Page 2 Voting_barThe Source - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Source - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Source - Page 2 Voting_barThe Source - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Source

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Source - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Source   The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:22 am

I put Hydra away and picked up Doomsayer from Cecil's crotch. I placed Doomsayer in its sheath on my thighs. I pulled Heaven and Hell from beside both sides of Cecil's head and put them on my back. I walked over to my Demonic Gauntlets and put them through a portal. I pull out Grief and get ready for battle. I held Grief with one hand and one of the blades following up my arm. The other blade was touching the ground and my arm was pointing begind me. The blade running up my arm was showing from the other side of my body just above my shoulder. I raised my hand towards Nero and taunted him with the full hand 'bring it' signal. "Let's see what you got." I said calmly with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
The Source - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130The Source - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
The Source - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110The Source - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: The Source   The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:20 pm

"Start [hmmm i wonder who is going to win this? i bet niether will.... Vergil'll probably show up and kick all our asses]" i say with a odd grin on my face

OOC''' not bad Ghost. nice fight
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Source - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Source - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Source - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Source - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Source   The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Cecil wrote:
"AWW C'MON THATS EVEN WORSE" i say look at nero

OOC. no offence cepeda

OCC:WTH, I am way more awesome than NERO!

Cepeda looks over at Cecil as he begins to laugh.

Those that talk, Die, those that work, can still die!

Cepeda puts mars and juptier into the ground as he sits down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
The Source - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130The Source - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
The Source - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110The Source - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: The Source   The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:24 pm

OOC its not a big deal your not on the forum that often anymore so i was going to fight Nero but I fought Ghost insead........ idk Y
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Source   The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:59 pm

OOC: and you lost Cecil...I was going easy XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Source   The Source - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Source
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: