Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Genetic Necrosis (GN) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Genetic Necrosis (GN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Genetic Necrosis (GN) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Genetic Necrosis (GN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Genetic Necrosis (GN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Genetic Necrosis (GN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Genetic Necrosis (GN) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Genetic Necrosis (GN) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Genetic Necrosis (GN) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Genetic Necrosis (GN) Vote_lcapGenetic Necrosis (GN) Voting_barGenetic Necrosis (GN) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Genetic Necrosis (GN) Vote_lcapGenetic Necrosis (GN) Voting_barGenetic Necrosis (GN) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Genetic Necrosis (GN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Genetic Necrosis (GN) Empty
PostSubject: Genetic Necrosis (GN)   Genetic Necrosis (GN) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Name: Genetic Necrosis (GN)

Magic: 10 mp

Requirements: None

Drawbacks: No Emotions

Advantages: Faster, Stronger, Feels no pain

Def Increase: 6+ previous forms (Normal, Pure Vision, Inner Beast)

Atk Increase: 8+ previous forms (Normal, Pure Vision, Inner Beast)

Description: See Picture

History: Like my brother, I volunteered my body for the science of the Special forces. Even though I was not in the special forces myself they made a special acceptance for me just because my brother was in the program. They allowed me to volunteer myself to keep my brother comfortable. When I was injected with the serum I gained more than new abilities. I took on a new look. With months of testing they found that I was able to move faster than a bullet, lift more than 10,000 times more than humanly possible, think faster than any super computer and fly. I have come to found that the reason I am able to achieve this form is because of the demonic power that I hold within me. Over the years I have been trying to figure out how to control this form and year after year brought me closer to my goal. 15 years have passed and finally, I am able to completely control this form. I plan to use this form to protect my friends and family. Nothing will harm my friends and family. I swear it with my life.

Picture: Genetic Necrosis (GN) Demon
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Genetic Necrosis (GN) Left_bar_bleue210/210Genetic Necrosis (GN) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Genetic Necrosis (GN) Left_bar_bleue190/190Genetic Necrosis (GN) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Genetic Necrosis (GN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genetic Necrosis (GN)   Genetic Necrosis (GN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:52 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

Genetic Necrosis (GN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Character Area :: Character Upgrades :: Forms-
Jump to: