Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Patrolling - Page 2 Vote_lcapPatrolling - Page 2 Voting_barPatrolling - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Patrolling - Page 2 Vote_lcapPatrolling - Page 2 Voting_barPatrolling - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Patrolling

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Patrolling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:21 pm

"I bet Vergil is behind this." I said as I pull out Heaven and Hell. "Lets play then." I said with a smile on my face as I stood there ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Patrolling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Patrolling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Patrolling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Patrolling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Firn looked at Ghost and chuckled. "Let's go then. I'm going to have to ask the others to stay out of it, My master would like me to practice some honor." He said before bowing to Ghost. "Don't hold back, I want to have some fun." He said before He pointed his Icy blade at Ghost.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:49 pm

I bowed back at Firn. "Best of luck to you." I said before charging at him. I sent some summon sword mimics flying at him to distract him. While the summon Sword Mimics went flying at him I dashed to his side and with the side of Heaven I swatted the back of his legs causing him to fall backwards. I ducked down and touched the ground. A sudden explosion of red came from my hands as a pillar shot up from the ground below Firn. I stood there for a second as I looked to the top of the pillar where Firn was, waiting to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Patrolling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Patrolling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Patrolling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Patrolling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Firn Stood on the top of the pillar and began to laugh. "Do you really think you can hurt me?" He said before jumping off the pillar. He charged at Ghost and attempted to hit him with a helm breaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:14 am

I dodged his attack attempt. "This is just my normal form. This is me at my weakest point." I said with a smirk. I grabbed my eye patch and pulled it off. "I guess I can take it up a level." I said as I ran up and grabbed him and casted Nova. "Your element is ice...ice is frozen water. That should hurt you." I said as I let him go and began striking him with Heaven and Hell.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:23 am

Firn began to laugh. "Glad you can spot the obvious." He said before he placed his hand on the ground and formed a large Ice sheild to block Ghost's Nova, then made Ice Spikes make their way toward Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:23 am

I jumped around off of the trees and landed behind Firn. I put my hand on the ground and suddenly a red explosion came from my hand. Then spikes rose up from the ground breaking Firn's Ice shield. I quickly ran to a tree and touched it. Another red explosion came from my hands as the roots from the tree's cam out of the ground and grabbed Firn. I pulled out Heaven and Hell and awakened them. I ran up at Firn as I rev'd both Heaven and Hell.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Firn made large spikes come from his armor and severed the tree limbs. He then proceeded to throw something similar to summon swords, but they were made of Ice, toward Ghost. I stood in the tree and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Patrolling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Patrolling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Patrolling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Patrolling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:00 pm

I look at Ghost and the say to him, "Switch with me. I know this little guy. He is indeed sent by my brother. Firn now it's my turn." I send a CsS out destroying the rest of the ice spike/summon swords and say, "Hey Firn. My turn." I call for Helios and then say to Firn, "So you use a blade of Ice, it would only be logical if I use a blade of flame." I strike at Firn vigorously and continuously.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Firn looked at Dante and a look of terror befell him. "Dante... I... Oh crap... I'm in deep trouble now... Oh well, my master is far scarier then you." Firn said after removing the terror from his face. I jumped from the tree. "Firn, that is enough, I told you to avoid Fighting Dante." I said calmly. Firn immidatly kneeled before me. "but my lord, he attempted to attack me." He said in a sincere tone. I was about to strike the Ice Demon but I just grit my teeth. "Go home and train with the other gnerals." I said angrily. Firn looked at me. "Your wish is my command." He said before jumping through the sin rift to my mansion. I turned to Dante. "I apologize brother, I was going to stop him if he tried to kill anyone." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:19 pm

"Damn you Dante. Always ruining my fun." I said with a smile as I put Heaven and Hell away.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Patrolling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Patrolling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Patrolling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Patrolling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:18 am

"Hey if I'm going to have to ruin your fun to have fun, then hell yeah I'll keep ruining it." I smirk at Ghost then look at Vergil and say, "It's fine brother." I then start walking through the trees.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 am

I followed Dante. "So what exactly are you doing here? I came here to train Kratos a little bit." I asked as I caught up to Dante.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Patrolling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90Patrolling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Patrolling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Patrolling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm

Suddenly there is a oud snapand out of a tree fell a sleeping Ventus.
being startled by the impact i immediatley went on the defense.
seing ghost, dante,and kratos i relax only to barley dodge a zodiak bears' ferral swipe
"nice puppy" i say with a Grimace
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm

I pull out Hydra and shoot the Zodiak Bear in the head. "Careful Ventus." I said as I put Hydra away and walk over to him. I held out my hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:43 pm

I smiled. "Well this is where I take my leave... I shall be in my mansion if any of you need me." I said stepping through a sin rift.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Patrolling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90Patrolling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Patrolling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Patrolling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm

"And that's where i crap my pants"
i say with a chuckle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:54 pm

"Oh its not that bad out here." I said with a chuckle. "You just need to learn to pay attention to whats around you." I said as I threw 2 Sythe feathers into a bush. There was a loud screech as 2 demons fell forwards.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:57 pm

"like that invisible icecream stand in the sky? or is that a hallucinacion from those mushrooms?"
i say with a look of curiosity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 pm

"The mushrooms in this forest don't make people hallucinate. I am making you hallucinate." I said with a chuckle. "Its an ability I have been practicing. It is called 'Mind Over Matter'." I added.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 pm

"i didnt eat them here."
i say with a mischeivious chuckle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:40 pm

I tapped my foot on the ground and suddenly a tree root came from the ground and grabbed onto Ventus' Feet. "I will not allow my friend to use drugs." I said with a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:53 pm

"Jeeze cant take a joke can you? iwas just kidding and i see no icecream stand just so you know"
i say realizing ghost didn't catch on to my humor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:56 pm

I looked at Ventus without changing my facial expression. "And I guess you didn't notice that you can't move." I stated as I pointed at his feet to show him he was being held down by tree roots. I began to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:06 pm

"i guess you didn't expect that i cut them while you chuckled"
"or maybe they grew back because you noticed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrolling
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-