Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe 3rd Rave - Page 2 Voting_barThe 3rd Rave - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe 3rd Rave - Page 2 Voting_barThe 3rd Rave - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The 3rd Rave

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Rave   The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 pm

i look at namine."where the hell were you? nevermind" i said.i pick my bick up and get on."and no ghost im good.now lets follow dante" i said as i did a wheely the peeled out and sped away after dante

OOC:has anybody seen clouds motorcycle from final fantasy advent children? if not then check google images
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Rave   The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:04 pm

"Get in Namine, we have to catch up and follow Dante." I said as I began to rev my engine. I opened the passenger door and peeled out in a circle. When I finished the circle I was on the other side of Namine and without stopping I reached over the passenger seat and pulled Namine in. I began to pick up speed and started to follow Nero. As soon as I caught up to Nero I shifted into third and put the petal to the metal. "You might want to put on your seat belt." I said to Namine as the front end of the car lifted off the ground and I passed Nero. As I passed him I looked over at him and stuck out my tongue. The front wheels made contact with the ground again and I speed off leaving Nero behind. Soon enough I saw Dante turning left at a corner at a high speed. "Hold on Namine." I said as I downshifted twice as I jerked the wheel to the left and then eased it to the right while shifting up once again causing the car to double over causing the car to drift around the corner. After going around the corner I took my foot off the gas petal and tapped the break causing me to gain control of the car again. I put my foot back onto the gas petal and continued to try to catch up to Dante. "Are you ok, Namine?" I asked as I glanced over to see the look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Rave   The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:55 pm

I approached the mess with Alice wrapped on my arm. "Why is it whenever I go to one of these 'Raves' it always becomes a mess." I said looking at Alice. Alice shrugged. "I don't know Master, perhaps you go to the wrong ones?" She asked. I glared at her. "Alice, What have I told you about calling me Master in public?" I asked angrily. "I'm sorry Ma- Vergil." She said quickly. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Rave   The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:20 pm

i pull back on the throtle and speed up until i caght up with ghost and dante
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Rave   The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:26 pm

As a twin, I contacted Dante using telepathy, never wanted to use it before because I know he wanted his privacy but this seemed like an emergancy. 'Dante, what happened here?' I sent to him
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Rave   The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:45 pm

"Ohh, I'm fine," I say to Ghost as I grab ahold of the sides of my seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Rave   The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:37 pm

"Ok then." I said to Namine as I shifted to 4th and went up close to Dante. I drafted him for a while then I shifted to 5th and shot past him. I down shifted a few times and pulled the e brake and jerked the wheel. I shifted to reverse, took off the e brake and drove backwards next to Dante. I leaned my head out the window. "What are you doing Dante? Where do you think you are driving to?" I asked as I continued to drive backwards next to Dante.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Rave   The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:01 pm

"show off!" i yelled to ghost.i then speed up til im right next to dante
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Rave   The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:21 am

"Its not my fault you don't have any skills." I said in a smart ass tone as I continued to drive backwards next to Dante's driver side window.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Rave   The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:03 pm

I flip a switch on the inside of my car deploying a blade from my wheelwell and shift into 3rd and hit Ghost's tires then shift ot 4th lifting the front end of my car off the ground and speeding away. I then shift into 5th, and flip another switch causing my NOS to kick in. As my car speeds up I open a portal and drive through it. I then say to myself, "Mundus you are mine this time." I then speed thorugh space and time.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Rave   The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:07 pm

i speed up and follow dante through the portal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Rave   The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:35 pm

I quickly pushed a button on the dash and my car jumped up and went through the portal. I pushed another and while in mid air the wheels repaired themselves. "You can't get rid of me that easy. All my cars are prepared for chases and get aways, not to mention battle." I said while landing on the other side of the portal. "Maybe its time to shift out of granny gear." I said to myself as I reached under my seat and pulled a lever. The shifter automatically shifted its self into first without my speed changing. "Pays to know mechanics." I said as I continued to follow Dante with Namine still in the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Rave   The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:39 am

As I am driving through space and time, I get a vision of Mundus being in the Royal Guard Cemetery. I then get a smirk on my face and say, "You're going to pay dearly for what you did to my friends." I then roll up my window and start blaring Disturbed.

Proceed to topic in Royal Guard Cemetery
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Rave   The 3rd Rave - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 3rd Rave
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2