Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Vote_lcapGifts for Namine - Page 2 Voting_barGifts for Namine - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Vote_lcapGifts for Namine - Page 2 Voting_barGifts for Namine - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Gifts for Namine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:21 am

I hold in my clutch as I rev my engine. Then as I release the clutch my supercharger kicks in and my back tires begin to spin and my front end comes up of the ground. I catch up to Nero as I shift into 2nd with my front end still off the ground. I hit 3rd gear and fly past Nero smiling then get up right next to Ghost with little effort. I roll down my window and look at Ghost and say, "Good old american muscle. See ya." I shift into 4th and go past him and Namine. Then just to have fun I lift up my passenger seat and turn on the 4 small tanks of NOS. I then hit the switch activating and engaging the tanks. Then in the middle I turn them off and shift into 5th.

OOC: My 1971 Dodge Charger has a 6 speed new hurst racing transmission. hence why I have more power, and it has over 1000 HP. And that is possible. I have actually driven one with 1080 in it.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:08 pm

I see Dante fly past me. "Aw a challenge I see." I said as I shifted into second and gunned it. I reach behind me and turn on 2 big tanks of NOS and push in the 8 on my 8 ball shifter. I then shift into third and slide the petal to the side which engaged my turbo. Within seconds I was up next to Dante as I shifted into fourth gear and slowly inch my way past him. "Shelby GT 500's are meant for speed." I said out the window as I shifted into fifth and pulled in front of Dante. I slowly inched my way farther and farther away from Dante.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:14 pm

i rev my bike again causing me to catch up wuth ghost and dante. i look at them and laugh."ny motorcycle goes faster than than both of your guy's cars" i said.i then pull ahead of them and drive faster.as i drift the turn i hit somthing massive in the road.i spin out and lay my bike down.i push it off and pull my goggles down.standing there was four massive demons.i look at the dent in my bike and pull red queen out of the weapon holder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:57 am

I shifted the petal sideways again and engaged the NOS. I cought up to Nero. "Don't make me shift out of my granny gears." I said in a smart ass tone. I then pushed a button on the dash board and the headlights turned into laser guns. I slowed down so the demons were in front of me and pushed another button. Within seconds the Demons were dead and I cought up with Nero again.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:52 am

i look at ghost then put my goggles back on and set my bick back up.i get on it take off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:36 am

I follow behind Nero closely and push a button to make my Laser guns go back into headlights.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:53 am

I drop into 3rd and drift around the corner and see the demons. I grab Ebony and shoot the four more of them in the head multiple times, then speed past. "Sorry Nero have fun sitting there." I then hit 4th again and lift the front end of the car back up, while flying past the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:07 am

I slide the petal sideways and speed up. I shift to 4th and begin to catch up to Dante. "I may have a few tricks up my sleeves." I said with a big smile. I catch up to Dante and push another button on my dash board. An E.M.P came from my car causing his to stall. I shifted to 5th and sped off.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:18 am

I look out the window and take Ebony and charge up some of my demon energy and shoot at his tires and cause them to blow out. " You son of a bitch. If my car is going to stall out than yours isn't going to move." I then hurl an emp spike and stick it through the taillight causing all of his electrical systems to completely shut down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:25 am

I pushed a button on my dash and the tire fixed its self. I then quickly tried not to spin out as I pushed another button on the dash. The tail lights fell off and another set of tail lights replaced them. "Heh I come prepaired." I said with an evil laugh as I continued to drive off.

Last edited by Ghost on Tue May 04, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:27 am

OOC: Taillights aren't connected to the bumper
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:30 pm

i pull up next to ghost (i was out of range of you emp) and put my bike on atou piliot.i jump on the hood of ghosts car. i look at ghost with a evil smile as i put my right hand on the hood and send ightning into the car, causing the car to short circit and die.i quickly jump off,land on my bike, and speed away smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:41 pm

As the car began to slow down I opened a portal to my Garage and quickly jumped into another car. I jumped in my 1969 Chevy Camaro X33 Z28. I eased it through another portal and once I got on the other side of it I floored the petal. The front end lifted from the ground as the car got faster and faster. I shifted into second gear and the front end connected to the ground again. I shifted to third and caught up to Nero. "Your fixing my Shelby GT now. Just like I'll replace your tires." I said as I pulled out Hydra and shot out Nero's tires.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:32 pm

the side weapon panels on my bike open up before the bullets hit.thebullets bounce off harmlesly.i look at ghost and laugh."i come prepared too,oh and i'll fix your car later" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:44 pm

I reached over to the passenger seat and grab Hate. I pointed it at Nero's tire. "This is gonna suck for you." I said with a big smile as demonic energy began to charge in the barrel of the gunblade. The gun began to glow with a black aura. I shot it at Nero's front tire and it broke through the panels.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:51 pm

"shit!" i said as my front tire blew out.i skid out.i jump of my bike as i slides into a portal to ghosts house.i land on ghost's car roof. i open the passenger door and slide into the seat and look at ghost."your right,you do owe me new tires" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:57 pm

"I have that exact bike type. Go ahead and go to my garage and take it." I said as I looked over to Nero. "The key is on the back wheel. You will like mine better than yours. There are a few modifications added to it." I added with a smile as I opened a portal below Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:06 pm

i fall through the portal and land in his garage.i see my bike lying there so i hit the weapon panel switch and pull out my guns.i walk over to a bike that looks just like mine and go to put my guns in it when i find it already has weapons in it.i read the note that was put in it.i says:
to:ghost

ghost i left my swords in the bike so take care of them.

i look at the note with annoyence."he gave me the fake!" i yelled as i jumped on and drove through a portal and ended up next to ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:35 pm

I see Nero coming up behind me and I began to think. "Aww crap I forgot to throw the note away." I said to myself as I smacked myself in the head. I slowed down and hung my arm out the window. "If you notice there is some buttons by the gauges. Those are the modifications. Whatever you do, DO NOT touch the red button. It activates the self destruct mechanism." I said to Nero as he got closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:51 pm

i look at ghost with a dumbfonded look."why the hell did you put a selfdestuct button? oh and can i keep the bike and swords?" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:54 pm

"You can keep the bike but not the swords. I was asked to take care of the swords, If you didn't read the note. I don't want to piss off Cloud." I said out the window to Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:05 pm

"damnit" i said as i sped up to stay next to ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:10 pm

"We should head back. I said I would follow behind Namine." I said as I slowed down.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:41 am

"ok" i said as i turn and fallow ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:10 am

I sped down the road until I saw Namine again. I drove straight for her but just before we would have hit I swerve out of the way and quickly whip around. I am now following behind Namine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gifts for Namine   Gifts for Namine - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gifts for Namine
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next