Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
A New Threat (Important) Vote_lcapA New Threat (Important) Voting_barA New Threat (Important) Vote_rcap 
Nero
A New Threat (Important) Vote_lcapA New Threat (Important) Voting_barA New Threat (Important) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

A New Threat (Important)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue210/210A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue190/190A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

A New Threat (Important) Empty
PostSubject: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Cepeda walks down the island, as he looks at the civilised island across the ocean, as he sees people swimming away, with smoke coming from the homes, Ceped opnes a portal and steps inside to check and see whats going on. Cepeda then sees 4 men, and 4 women floating in the sky, all of them instantly look at Cepeda.

The Man of the Keyblade himself.

What are you doing.

We told the people, either turn over there freedom to us, or die. Guess what there choice was. Don't Interfere or you will get the same fate.

Cepeda instanly charges as suddenly thrust his blade at one of the males, as suddenly all of them, launch purple electricity at him. As he is hit he starts to fall, but one of the females teleport under him, and kicks him back into the air, as the others blast him yet again with electricity. Cepeda falls to the ground. The group leave as one trhows a note at him that says,
The Cores.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue90/90A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue70/70A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Seeing the whole battle take place i rush to cepeda and use my keyblades healing propeties. i ask "are you all right man? that was ome serious power."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue210/210A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue190/190A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:09 am

They hit me pretty hard, Roxas what...,

He notices that it's not roxas but the boy in the painting in the Land of Depature.

Your are Ventus, where is Aqua and Terra?
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue90/90A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue70/70A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:20 pm

"They're not here right now. i dont know when they will get here and i doubt they will" i said in a dissapointed tone
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue50/50A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue30/30A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:08 pm

I stepped out of a sin rift and looked at the mayham. I saw Cepeda. "What happened? Did you get taken over again?" I asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:21 pm

No, but i got dominated, it's eighth of them, and well, they are as strong as you, me, ghost, Dante, nero, and namine all in one then sprinkle some Kairi and Saiya, then a cherry aka Ventus on top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:44 pm

I walk up and stand by Vergil. "He isn't lying but he may be over exaggerating their power. They were quite strong but they worked as one. They had no mercy and it seemed like that had everything planned out before they did it." I said as I look down to Cepeda. "I was going to help but I couldn't get there quick enough. They were gone before I knew what hit you..." I said as I held out my hand to help Cepeda up.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue270/270A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue250/250A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:44 pm

i lay there on the roof of the church in fortuna when a portal opens in the air and eight people come out.they look around and say; "turn you freedom to us or die " i stand up and look at them."hey what are you..... " i said as they launch purple eletricity at me. i point my right hand at them and the eletricity goes into my devil bringer.i then launch blue lightning at them but they dodge it
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:32 am

Cepeda takes Ghost hand as he gets up, he notices that the keyblade doesn't appear. He puts both his hands out and only the Kingdom Key appears.

They nullify the Keyblade's power.

Suddenly it turns back into X-Blade.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue270/270A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue250/250A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 am

"leave now " i said but they only smile and laugh.then one of the women apears behind me. i turn to fight her but another one apears and kicks me in the head.i take a few steps back then pull out my cell phone and call ghost." hey im in trouble.get to fortuna and bring back up." i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 am

I check my phone and listen to the message Nero had just sent me. "Lets go guys. There is trouble in Fortuna. Nero needs help." I said as I opened a portal and ran through it. I came out of the portal in Fortuna with Love and Hate in my hands, at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 am

Cepeda jumps through it as well, and sees them again.

Holy Crap, Nero we have to leave, we three can't take them, we gonna need everyone at full strength, and right now looks like Ghost is the only person not hurt.

Hey there, I thought you were dead, and yeah he's right.

Two of the males suddenly come and kick Cepeda in the sides, as another throws electricity at him. Cepeda manages to roll out the way, the 3 men then pull out strange weapons, one a jagged sword, another 2 knifes, and the last a giant hammer.

Cepeda charges Gigaslas and swings at them but as it hits they absorb it and spit out dark energy at him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:15 pm

i pull red queen out and look at the group."you try to attack my home and expect to survive? wow you guys are dumb" i said.i jump into the air and lock blades with the one with the sword
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:36 pm

After realising everyones gone i run through the portal and see the fight taking place.
i immediatley touch my shoulder pad and am ully clad in armor and launch into battle with the one with the giant hammer thiking to myself
"what did i get myself into this time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:18 pm

I jumped up and grabbed onto one of the core members and threw him to the ground. On my way down I pulled off my eye patch and my black aura engulfed my body. My black aura began to glow brighter than it had ever done so. I landed on the core member with Heaven and Hell in their true form in my hands. "Don't think you can get away with attacking my friends and innocent people. You just fucked up and you better hope that I finish you guys off before Dante or Vergil get here." I said as I raised my blades and stabbed them in the ground by the head of the core member. I slid the blades closer to the head and pulled them out of the ground. There was a cut on each side of the cheek of the core member. He kicked me off and threw purple electricity at me. I absorbed it and sent out a purple nova. The core members were immobilized and the ones in the air still fell down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Taking advantage of their immobilization i took my keyblade and thrust it into the head of the enemy i was fighting saying "do you think it's fair paralyzing them ike this?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue130/130A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue110/110A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Laying on a random lawn abnother 2 appear behind me, "wha.., what the hell are you doing here? AND WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!?!" i say as the other one appears behind me launching a replica of Nero's hand massivly grown at me. "[OH CRAP!!]" i think to myself as they say turn over your freedom to us, or die!!
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Seeing only 1 enemy left i relaxed a little.
but that was a fatal mistake. Seeing a window of opportunity the foe lunged towards me with alarming speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 pm

I activate Speed Breaker and tap into my nervous system to awaken my True Demon Agility. In a split second I was standing in front of Ventus with Love and hate pointed at the last standing core member. "Touch him and die." I said as I began to charge up demonic energy into the bullets and blade of Love and Hate.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 pm

i jump infront of cepeda as the guy swings his giant fist. i make a giant fist of my own appear and the hit together."none of you will escape " i said as we clashed fists again
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue130/130A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue110/110A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:23 pm

"First thing's first,WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY!?!?" i say summoning Akantor and saying "Go get em' boy. Use your new ability", akantor replys with a very lound sonic rupture at the person Nero and Ghost were fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 am

I swing Love and Hate at the sonic rapsure and deflect it. "Cecil you are really pissing me off. DO NOT INTERFERE IN MY FIGHT!" I yelled as I turned my attention back to the core member.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:18 am

"Its not a big deal who fight's it.. so long as IT looses" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:25 am

"If you keep interfering then I WILL loose. You just get in my way." I said as I tapped my foot on the ground. Tree roots appeared out of the ground and held down Cecil and his summon. "Interfere in my fight again and you will die Cecil." I said coldly as I dodged some attacks from the core member. I flipped around and landed behind the core memeber. I raised Love and Hate and sent a baracade of bullets in his back.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue50/50A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A New Threat (Important) Left_bar_bleue30/30A New Threat (Important) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:36 pm

I leaped through a Sin Rift and attacked the Core member attacking Nero. I kept slashing at him making him step back. "You've messed with the wrong family fool." I said as I began to create summon swords around me while I'm still slashing at the core member. "After I'm done with you I'm going after your leader." I said in my trademark tone. I pulled Yamato back and it transformed into a broadsword. "I will show all of you the true power of a demon lord." I said angrily as I thrust Yamato's bulky blade at the member, but he disappeared into his portal.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Threat (Important)   A New Threat (Important) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Threat (Important)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: