Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Results of the Replica Program. Vote_lcapResults of the Replica Program. Voting_barResults of the Replica Program. Vote_rcap 
Nero
Results of the Replica Program. Vote_lcapResults of the Replica Program. Voting_barResults of the Replica Program. Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Results of the Replica Program.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Results of the Replica Program. Left_bar_bleue210/210Results of the Replica Program. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Results of the Replica Program. Left_bar_bleue190/190Results of the Replica Program. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Results of the Replica Program. Empty
PostSubject: Results of the Replica Program.   Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:23 pm

At the basement of the Castle Oblivion. Dozens of pods open, as familiar faces walk out. Repica's of the entire Organization walk out, including replicas of Vergil, Dante, Cepeda, Ghost, Nero, Namine, Phantom, and pretty much the rest of our friends. As the Replica's align, the Replica Xenmas steps up, as he talks

Xenmas:It appears as if our creators are dead. So we will carry on their research, and we'll gain hearts, and we will become whole.

The repilcas yell in agreement, as suddenly the Cepeda Replica walks out and wields a keyblade.

Replica Cepeda:And this will help us.

Replica Roxas, Xion, and Ventus step out and raise their keyblade's also.

They all cheer as
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Results of the Replica Program. Left_bar_bleue50/50Results of the Replica Program. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Results of the Replica Program. Left_bar_bleue30/30Results of the Replica Program. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Results of the Replica Program.   Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Replica Vergil: but what about the fools that we've been modeled after?

Replica Dante: *laughs* we could kill them.

Replica Vergil: I don't want to kill weaklings.

Replica Xemnas: Well, the "real" you is a demon lord, strong enough for you?

Replica Vergil: *smiles* well, that'll be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Results of the Replica Program. Left_bar_bleue210/210Results of the Replica Program. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Results of the Replica Program. Left_bar_bleue190/190Results of the Replica Program. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Results of the Replica Program.   Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:33 pm

Replica Cepeda:So, does that make you my father?

Replica Jin:And my Grandpa

Xigbar:No, I'm your daddy *laugh*

Replica Cepeda:Hey, my Real self killed you, and i can do it again.

Xigbar:You don't have the guts

Replica Cepeda:You didn't either after I was done with you

Xigbar:Nice comeback

Replica Cepeda:Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Results of the Replica Program. Left_bar_bleue270/270Results of the Replica Program. Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Results of the Replica Program. Left_bar_bleue250/250Results of the Replica Program. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Results of the Replica Program.   Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 pm

replicca nero:so i get to fight me right?
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Results of the Replica Program. Left_bar_bleue50/50Results of the Replica Program. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Results of the Replica Program. Left_bar_bleue30/30Results of the Replica Program. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Results of the Replica Program.   Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:05 am

Replica Vergil: I should assume so, I'm only going to fight me because he's powerful, and it'd be fun.

Replica Dante: To bad the real me disappeared, I'd love to kill him.

Replica Vergil: You'd love to kill him though he'd probably hand you your own head.

Replica Dante: Why you. What makes you so sure Vergil wouldn't chop you to bits before you could even blink.

Replica Vergil: Because he's becoming soft, He wouldn't be so easy to kill lately.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Results of the Replica Program.   Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:13 am

Replica Cepeda:Maybe, if i kill my self, then i'll take his keychains and take over his castle and become a Keyblade Master?

Replica Ventus:I want some Keychains

Replica Xion and Roxas:Me Too

Replica Cepeda:Well, I mean my real self is the strongest keyblade wielder, but i'll give you guys the weaker ones.

Replica Roxas:Oh yeah, my Replica is the nobody of the Legendary Hero Sora

Replica Cepeda:Where is he now?

Replica Ventus:Why do you look so much like me? Are we twins

Replica Roxas:I'm your succesors Nobody.

Replica Xion:Why do I look like you so much:

Replica Kairi:I don't know, but you adorable.

Replica Sparda:*Walks away*

Replica Xenmas:Everyone, I have a mission, go test your real selves, in a spar, but don't kill them just yet, and don't die.

Replica Cepeda and Jin open up a portal, to Cepeda's Castle.

Replica Larxene:What about us?

Replica Xenmas:Stay here.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Results of the Replica Program.   Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Replica Vergil: Alright. *chuckles and looks at Replica Dante* What's the matter? Can't find you?

Replica Dante: Go to hell.

Replica Vergil: I might, I have to fight a demon after all. *Laughs before jumping through a sin rift.*

Replica Xemnas: I truly hope he doesn't try to kill him, but if the real one does kill the fake we don't have to worry about his big mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Results of the Replica Program.   Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:19 pm

OCC:LOL i literarly fell on the floor laughing after hearing the Go to hell joke.

Replica Xenmas:Anyways, the rest of the Organization, and the rest of you who can't find their originals stay back.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Results of the Replica Program.   Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Replica Axel: catch you all later. *Smiles and leaves through a portal.*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Results of the Replica Program. Left_bar_bleue270/270Results of the Replica Program. Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Results of the Replica Program. Left_bar_bleue250/250Results of the Replica Program. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Results of the Replica Program.   Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:07 am

replica nero:"i might as well follow vergil.neros probably with him" says as he opens a portal and goes to replica vergil
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Results of the Replica Program.   Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Replica Xion:Wait, so I'm a Replica of a Replica, can i just go as Xion?

Replica Vexen:Go ahead

Xion:OK!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results of the Replica Program.   Results of the Replica Program. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results of the Replica Program.
Page 1 of 1