Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Another may Fall - Page 3 Vote_lcapAnother may Fall - Page 3 Voting_barAnother may Fall - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Another may Fall - Page 3 Vote_lcapAnother may Fall - Page 3 Voting_barAnother may Fall - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Another may Fall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:17 am

I absorbed the Gilver Clone and turned back toward the rest of the group. I noticed Cecil was standing there. "I guess you guys can handle what's going on here, I'll persue Gilver and Shade." I said stepping through a sin rift.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:11 am

I retreated back to my secret room at my house and calmly took off the cloak, gloves, mask and put my hair back to normal. I cut deep cuts into my arm and quickly healed them using Divine Winds to make scars. I then opened a portal back to where everyone was and fake limped through it. "Did you guys miss me?" I say as I limped through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Hold on!

Cepeda stands next to Nero. I know Cecil, would just confront all of us at once, he does know he can't handle all of us. It's must be a trap.

Cepeda summons Gigaslash, as he uses Gigagash, The Gigagash homes in on Cecil.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:27 pm

faster than anyone could see, i transform into my true form, teleport infront of the gigaslash, deflect it, teleport back to were i was and transform back to normal."im the only one allowed to kill him.if you guys try mundus will start a war with vergil " i say as i start breath hard from the move i just did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:10 pm

"Well then, I won't kill him. Just hurt him to the point of him begging to be dead. Then I'll walk away." I said as my purple aura engulfed my body. I cracked my knuckles and smile.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:34 pm

"it will still be interfering ghost. i have to continue fighting him until one of us dies" i say as try to lung at cecil but i bearly can move."that move has taken alot more out of me than i thought " i say to myself
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Hell no, he threatned not only me, my brother, my father, my friends, but my son. And I'm not going to let that just go by.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:35 pm

I jump through the sin rift and held my hand to Cepeda's chest. "And if you kill him then many people will die. As much as I'd like to tear Mundus's heart out, The lives of billions of people isn't worth it." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:57 pm

"Thats why I'm not going to kill him. Just beat him to a bloody pulp and send him off to Mundus to display a message to MY UNCLE that I'm not fucking around anymore." I say as I slowly started walking towards Cepeda. My eyes turned pitch black and my skin became pale as my purple aura became darker and bigger.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:01 pm

"dont ghost.he wants you to attack him.he can just weaken himself just so you'll kill him and he'll win" i say as i start to limp to cecil
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Fine. Take care of him, but if you fail, he's mine.f

Cepeda sits down on the ground, as he looks at Cecil. You lucked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:44 am

"Who said anything about me using weapons. I'm just going to give him a black eye or two and knock out a few of his teeth. Ruff him up a bit. I know my limits and I know for a fact I won't kill him." I said as I continued to walk towards Cecil slowly. I cracked my knuckles and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:48 pm

I Looked at Ghost. "That is enough. Mundus will use it as a loophole and start the war. if you continue to try this then Cecil will die, and Mundus will send his army. And I cannot allow that to happen." I said with a cold stare that sends the shiver up anything's spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:54 pm

"I'll stop this time." I said, still staring at Cecil with pure rage in my eyes. "But don't let me catch you alone." I said as I turned around and walked beside Vergil. Still facing away from everyone I looked over my shoulder to Vergil. "Just promise me that I get to personally kill my uncle Mundus when the time comes." I say silently before looking towards the ground. My eyes turned back to normal and my aura went away. A single tear drop fell from my eye as I started thinking about what Mundus did to me.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue130/130Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:25 am

"You Couldnt kill me even with an army, asshole" I say to Ghost. "your all searching for an end you dont want to know. Countless number will fall and its all your fault Ghost, guess why. I HATE YOU, thats why, because of my hatred for u, CAUSED BY YOU!!! I will destroy all life you know, including My once good friend Nero"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:54 am

"I've heard enough of this. You won't threathen my friends, my family, or me. Now, if you don't leave right now. Nero will take care of you, i promised him I would hurt you unless I had to, but your really urging me Cecil. You aligning yourself with the likes of Mundus what is your purpose, your just his pawn. And he has hardly done anything for you, gave you a sword and some armor. Cepeda takes out End of a Heart and X-Blade as he points them at Cecil. "Either way, if Nero doesn't kill you, Mudus will, so just forfeit now, and we can help you."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:50 pm

without my controll, i transform into my angel of judgment."cecil you know this is not were the final battle will take place so go back to mundus.you will have your chance to fight nero when the time comes.it has already been decided by fate" the angel says

ooc:remeber, the angel of judgment is actully a ancient beig that fused with me giving me accses to its abilites but it also can take control on some occasions
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue130/130Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Another may Fall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Another may Fall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:14 pm

"Cepeda, Cepeda, Cepeda... He has made me more powerful than you, than Nero, maybe even vergil, but either way, all your tiny pint sized life is just talk, no act, just talk." I say knocking his sword out of his hand, "Fetch"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:21 am

Both appear right back in his hands, as he is starting to revert back to his Demon unlocked, he tries his best to hold it back as he looks at Cecil and laughs. "You think your more powerful then me? If I wanted, I could kill you on te spot, but like I said, I made Nero a promise. Leave, before I break it."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 am

"As you wish." I say sarcastically turning into a shadow and leaving, thinking how to win fastes
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:12 pm

the angel walks up to cepeda and looks at him from under his hood."if nero falls to cecil, you and ghost will have your chance to kill cecil but be warned, if nero dies again he will not be able to return and cecil will have have more power than you could imagin so be prepared" the angel of judgment said. he takes a step back and transforms bact to me.i hold my head with my left hand."what happen?" i say
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Nothing Little bro, I'm taking you home. Cepeda opens a portal as he walks nero inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:22 pm

I grab Cepeda by the arm and pulled him to the side where we could talk in private. "Don't let the angel of judgment get to you. There is always a way back. I'll personally make sure of it. All I know is its going to be a synch destroying that low life Cecil." I whisper to Cepeda.

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:36 pm

OCC:You grab Cecil? LOL

IC:"I have a plan, Cecil isn't as experience, and is an amateur. He may be powerful, but he doens't know how to use it. Cepeda nods at Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 am

OOC: edited

IC: I pat Cepeda on the shoulder and turn back to Nero. "Lets go home, you look like you need some rest." I say as I open up a portal and help Nero walk through it. Before I close the portal behind me I look back to Cepeda. "Thanks pez, for everything. Its people like you and Nero that help me keep my cool." I said as I stroked my fingers through my hair and turned to my portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another may Fall   Another may Fall - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another may Fall
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: