Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Scythe of eternal shadows Vote_lcapScythe of eternal shadows Voting_barScythe of eternal shadows Vote_rcap 
Nero
Scythe of eternal shadows Vote_lcapScythe of eternal shadows Voting_barScythe of eternal shadows Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Scythe of eternal shadows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Scythe of eternal shadows Left_bar_bleue130/130Scythe of eternal shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Scythe of eternal shadows Left_bar_bleue110/110Scythe of eternal shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Scythe of eternal shadows Empty
PostSubject: Scythe of eternal shadows   Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Name: Scythe of eternal shadows

Type: Scythe

Element: darkness

Range: close to medium combat

Damage: 12

History: i was chasing some demons that had tried to kill me when i stumbled and fell into a large hole in the ground and ended up unconscious and when i woke up i was in a different dimension a dimension of darkness when i tried to find a way out i stumbled into a shop of weapons while i was looking at the weapons a creature like that of the grim reaper came out of nowhere and he pointed at the scythe when i asked him about it all he said was i was destined to wield it and it could only have one master meaning no one but i could use it so i agreed to take it when i tried to pay him he just shook his head and told me it was okay after i left i was right where i had landed and the demons were starting to gather around me i stood up ready to take out my shadow of eternal torment when i realized that the scythe was on my back so i decided to see what it could do and when i swung it at the demons a blade of darkness shot out of the scythe and took out two of them and when the demons saw that they ran of again and i let them go later on that day i trained with the scythe and i became very good with it, it has the ability to throw a blade of darkness at enemy's and cannot be destroyed by usual weapons.

Pictures: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=https://2img.net/h/i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/DivineDarkEvil/Scythe.png&imgrefurl=http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/weekly-contest-archive/84563-signature-week-37-ecchi-read-first-post-5.html&usg=__aoDG8_s2Sw4cRzicyObVgPeZeUo=&h=600&w=401&sz=135&hl=en&start=102&zoom=1&tbnid=Q_aSUw88j-xQdM:&tbnh=117&tbnw=78&ei=rG-mTcvVMI6WsgPB1dX6DA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dblack%2Bthree%2Bbladed%2Bscythe%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D532%26tbm%3Disch0%2C1568&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=381&vpy=146&dur=1716&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=120&ty=159&oei=mG-mTdS3M4-2sAPS9fT5DA&page=5&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:102&biw=1345&bih=532

[strike]

Last edited by Wraith on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Scythe of eternal shadows Left_bar_bleue130/130Scythe of eternal shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Scythe of eternal shadows Left_bar_bleue110/110Scythe of eternal shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Scythe of eternal shadows   Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:38 pm

i hate to say this but thats kinda a reeeeaaaaalhy stupif name for a weapon, sounds weak.

thats just my oppinion. please no nagging at me....
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Scythe of eternal shadows   Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:40 pm

couldn't think of a better name
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Scythe of eternal shadows   Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Sythe of the Demons shadow..
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Scythe of eternal shadows   Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:58 pm

how's that
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Scythe of eternal shadows   Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:07 pm

I still think the one one i came up with is better. ADMINS BE AWARE WE DO THIS A LOT. Usually in person though
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Scythe of eternal shadows Left_bar_bleue210/210Scythe of eternal shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Scythe of eternal shadows Left_bar_bleue190/190Scythe of eternal shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Scythe of eternal shadows   Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:09 pm

unless you are an admin or a mod you have no reason posting on a topic unless requested to do so or involves you. understood CECIL aka Shadow and wraith approved and finalized
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Scythe of eternal shadows   Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:30 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Scythe of eternal shadows Left_bar_bleue210/210Scythe of eternal shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Scythe of eternal shadows Left_bar_bleue190/190Scythe of eternal shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Scythe of eternal shadows   Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:54 pm

no problem
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scythe of eternal shadows   Scythe of eternal shadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scythe of eternal shadows
Page 1 of 1