Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
My Return - Page 3 Vote_lcapMy Return - Page 3 Voting_barMy Return - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
My Return - Page 3 Vote_lcapMy Return - Page 3 Voting_barMy Return - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

My Return

Go down 
+2
Nero
Dante
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
My Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270My Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
My Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250My Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:09 pm

i release an explosion of black lightning the sends evil nero flying backwards. "you obviously dont research your opponets" i say as i walk torweds him making two giant devil bringer fists appear
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
My Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50My Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
My Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30My Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Evil Nero got up and rubbed his face. "Very well then..." He said as he activated his devil trigger. "...It's time to die, Human loving me." He said with his demonic tone as he seemed to disappear and a cut appeared on Nero's arm seemingly instantly.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
My Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270My Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
My Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250My Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:17 pm

i look at the cut then laugh. "why dont you show me your true form? why wait?" i yell. i slam my fist to the ground, causing a shock wave around me
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
My Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50My Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
My Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30My Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:18 pm

as the shockwave moves there's silence before another cut appears on Nero's leg. "You can see it if you can stop me." He said seemingly from everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:45 pm

i begain to blast lightning everywhere but then i stop."well i guess i need a diffrent tactic" i say. i turn back to normal then i change to my angel of judgment form."why should i try to hit you blindly when i can just destroy the general area" i said. i fly up into the air and charge my final judgment blast
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:48 pm

As Evil Nero ran around Nero at light speed. "What are you doing?" He asked as he began to make summon swords appeared and launched them at Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:14 pm

i i pull out my forms sword and block the summon swords."ending you" say as the final judgment orb grows to the size of a football field.i then throw it at evil nero
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Evil Nero sees the large orb and panics. "You haven't seen the last of me!" He shouted as he jumped through a sin rift.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:27 pm

right before it hits i make the orb dissolve to nothing.i change back to my normal self."i gotta find my father" i say as i collapse.Eraroh comes out of the ground and picks me up."you should have let me help" he says.we walk through a sin rift to my fathers mansion
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
My Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210My Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
My Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190My Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Cepeda quickly dodges the incoming slash that Vergil did, as he let out a smirk. "Maybe the old Cepeda, but I know now, I'm stronger than you, Nero, Ghost, any and all of you combined." Cepeda said under his breath, as he ran froward, and attempted a stab toward Vergil's rib, if successful, he would then with his other keyblade, attempt a stab at his neck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:44 pm

I deflected Cepeda's attack. "Cepeda, I've invited you into my family, trained you to be stronger, granted you great power, and you repay me by trying to stab me?" I said as I dodged his attack to my neck and hit him in the stomach with my hilt. "Tell me what I have done to deserve such disrespect." I said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:50 pm

i collapse on my fathers couch."Eraroh take the other generals to aid my father. dont kill cepeda but make him regret attacking my father" i say weakly. "Yes my Prince"
Back to top Go down

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:39 am

I was calmly watching the fights going on when it suddenly hit me. Cepeda was trying to be the twilight ruler. One of the only things that can hurt twilight, is twilight. I made a light and dark orb in each hand and began to merge them together. I quickly realized that there wasn't enough power. The orb felt too weak and small to me. "Vergil, buy some time. I'm planning something that will finally teach Cepeda the lesson he needs." I said as I continued to focus dark and light energy into one spot between my hands.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
My Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210My Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
My Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190My Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Cepeda looked at Vergil, as he was hit by the hilt of his blade, and looked forward, as he coughed, and looked forward. "The lesson I need? Looks Like I'm going to have to show you, what true Twilight is!" Cepeda shouted, as he jumped into the air, and launched his arms out, and transformed into Twilight Form, as he smiled, he took out Remamnt, and the End of a Heart, as he twirled them. "This is Twilight." Cepeda said, as he charged Gigaspark in one blade, and Dark Wave in the other. He put the keyblades against each other as Twilight bounced off of the blade.
Prepare to die!" Cepeda shouted as he launched the Darkness Wave at Vergil, then the Gigaspark.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:09 pm

I sighed as I created a Judgment field around myself and deflected his dual attack, but it wasn't easy. I then looked at Cepeda and gave a silent sigh. "I'm sorry..." I said calmly as I began to strike the air with my blade creating Judgment slashes as I made Summon Swords fall from the sky, all while doing so a tear trickled down the side of my face.
Back to top Go down

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:13 am

I split the orb into two different twilight orbs and heald one in each hand. "Just say the word Vergil, Its ready." I said as the orbs grew in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:28 am

Cepeda looked down at the two, as the Judgement SLashes flew toward his way. Cepeda smiled as he formed a Gigaslash, and started to slash at the Judgement Slashes, knocking them away. "Just, shut up!" Cepeda shouted at Ghost, as while in his Twilight Form, he speed down toward Vergil's way, and attempted a slash in Vergil's direction.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:41 am

I sheathed my blade and began to take the blunt of Cepeda's attacks. I looked up at Cepeda and smiled. "If you truly feel that way... then kill me, end it all, can you kill the man that welcomed you with open arms?" I asked as I began to cough. "If you really want your brother to go through the pain of losing parents again then end me." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:58 am

"I won't let that happen." I said as I tossed out the twilitght orbs and more appeared in my hand. I continued throwing them out unil about 50 were in the air, floating around Cepeda. "Last chance to stand down." I said seriously as I held my hands up, keeping the twilight orbs where they were.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:04 am

I looked up at Ghost. "Stop Ghost, stand down." I said plainly. "Go ahead Cepeda..." I said dropping to my knees.
Back to top Go down

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:11 am

"Vergil, you know I won't stand down so don't ask again." I said seriously as I kept my arms where they were. "Cepeda's next move will deturmine what I do next." I added calmly.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:38 pm

I stop next to my brother holding Yamato in my hand. "Brother you know better then to threaten my daughtes. You will regret that." I throw Yamato into the air and kick my brother in the head. "Girls go with them your uncle and I have some unfinished business. Go now. Everyone go and take my daughters now." I then call for Rebellion and it reverts to its original form. "Well brother you say that it was a fluke when I killed you the first time now I'm certain this time it won't be." I then stand at the ready waiting for my brother and say, "Don't mistake my absence as a weakness." Then flash a smile at my girls and wave them to go.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Cepeda looks to the side at Dante, as he raised an eyebrow, and laid his hands on both of his blades, and looked at the Twilight Orbs around, he smirks and spits in the direction of Ghost. "Do it, launch all of the orbs at me." Cepeda looked at Dante, as he pointed his blade at him. Cepeda looked back at Vergil and smiled. "I can admit, I can't kill you, but I know when I raise my army, they will be able to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:46 pm

I looked at Cepeda then over at Dante. "You've really got to learn whats going on brother. In your absence, Cepeda has gone crazy, and Nero and I have copies from another dimension here." I said plainly. "If you want to send me back to the demon realm, so be it, but my copy won't stop until everyone is dead, that doesn't suit my needs, nor does it fit your's." I said plainly as I sat down. "You've given me a migraine." I said as I placed my hand to where Dante had kicked me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:58 pm

i rise off my fathers couch and open a portal."i always have to do things myself" i say as i walk through it.i step out and see dante beating up vergil and cepeda yelling at ghost."ah crap " i say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Return   My Return - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Return
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next