Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
in training - Page 2 Vote_lcapin training - Page 2 Voting_barin training - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
in training - Page 2 Vote_lcapin training - Page 2 Voting_barin training - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

in training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
in training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50in training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
in training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30in training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

in training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:06 am

I looked through the book and nodded. "Very well, seems like a good plan." I said as I snapped my fingers and the area around us got blurry and we were on the first floor of my tower. "Let's head up Ghost." I said with a smile as I headed for the stairs while reading the book. "And don't forget to put up the barrier." I shouted down as I made my up.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:14 am

I looked to Wraith and smiled. "Good luck, your gonna need it. Each floor is specially designed to test every part of fighting. If you don't learn anything from this experience, then I'll make you climb the tower again." I said as I turned around and walked up the stairs. A barrier appeared in the walk way behind me.

On the walk up the tower with Vergil: "If you haven't noticed, there's an extra floor. Its cause there will be an extra fight before the challenger is able to fight you. That floor will be used by a person who you think will help the most in the training of a specific person by means of fighting technique, stratagy, or style." I explained as we approached the top of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
in training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50in training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
in training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30in training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:20 am

When I got to the empty floor I looked at Ghost and nodded. "I'm very impressed, How do you feel about using this room for Wraith's training?" I asked with a smile. I then flipped to the last page and noticed it was only halfway done. "What do you have for me in my room Ghost?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:41 am

"Go up there and play around abit with your Angelo Armor." I say with a grin on my face. I snapped my finger and a purple barrier appeared around the room, then faded away. "And I have enchantments conjured up for each person that would use this room. All it takes is the snap of their fingers." I added as I walked over to a wall and looked back at Vergil. "This one is my favorite though." I said as I walked into the wall and 'merged' with it. my head came fromt he roof and I looked down at Vergil. "Can you see why?" I said with a huge grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
in training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130in training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
in training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110in training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:37 am

i quickly avoid the electricity and was about to attack when i realized the battlefield had changed ''well i guess this is the tower'' i say to myself as i through my shadow of eternal torment at warren
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:54 am

Warren

Warren chuckled as he moved to dodge the Shadow of Eternal Torment with great speed. "Let's test Ghost's modifications." He said with a smile as he bounced the Electricity off the wall and it began to bounce around the room before going directly for Wraith. Warren smiled before laughing and looking up at the Ceiling. "I like it Ghost." he said with a smile.

Vergil

I began to laugh at Ghost's passing through the walls. "Very interesting, Now you really are a ghost." I said with a smile as I began to head up the steps to the library that I kept as my room at the top of the tower. "Don't rough up Wraith to bad Ghost." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
in training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130in training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
in training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110in training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:00 am

i teleport to my shadow of eternal torment grab it and then teleport behind warren and try to slash at his unprotected back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:11 am

"Hey, I almost forgot something. There is a viewer portal added. All you have to do to see the battle is say 'show me the action' and a small portal will appear in front of you to look through. The portal is invisible to the people of the battle and nothing can go through it except voices." I quickly explained to Vergil. I looked through the viewer portal to see Warren texting out the modification for his floor. "Warren, not only does your lightning bounce off walls but you can control the speed and angle of the bounce. That room will help you learn control Waren. If you train in that room hard enough you'll be able to do it anywhere, even off of objects that don't reflect electricity." I said to Warren after he commented about the modification. I then looked back up to Vergil's floor. "See, this tower isn't only for others to train, now you generals can train too." I said with a smirk, knowing he would be able to hear me.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:54 am

Warren

After getting smacked on the back Warren looked up at the ceiling. "Yeah, thanks for the hint Ghost." He said before turning around and launching Electricity through the room. "I call this one... Electric Net." He said as he sent out electricity in a grid pattern and it began to move toward Wraith.

Vergil

I held my hand to my chin as I watched the battle taking place. "Yes, quite an interesting feature Ghost." I said with a smile as I began to rub my chin. "I guess now I don't have to use my orbs to view it." I said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:00 am

"It requires no energy or effort." I said with a smirk as I continued watching the fight between Wraith and Warren. "Oh god! We can call this fight the W war." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:20 am

oh crap if i get hit by that i'll be hurting big time i think to my self as i start to darken the room to near pitch black ''this should help me out'' i say as i through my glaive at warren
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Warren looked about the room and saw that Wraith had darkened it. He began to tsk him. "Wraith, that darkness thing won't work on me." He said with a smile as he shot an electricity ball up into the air and caused it to light up the whole place. he then shot Wraith with an electricity blast.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:36 pm

i go flying into a wall from the electricity ''ouch that one hurt fine i'll just have to change tactics'' i say as i switch over to my light of eternal faith and briten the room even more then throw i thought my glaive straight at warrens face
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Warren holds up his hand to block his eyes from the light. "so bright." He said as he gets knocked in the face by the glaive and hits the ground with a loud thud. "Ow ow ow, Alice is gonna put me in the infirmary for a week for this." He said holding his head. "Alright Wraith... you win this one... but beware, stronger Demons then I are lurking around above." He said with a smile as he removed the barrier and dissappeared in an electric strike.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:46 pm

''alright first battle down'' i say to myself as i start to climb up to the second battle
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:09 pm

As Wraith Entered the next room, Kiran was sitting at a table eating a meal. "Hello Wraith. Those annoying little heartless were nothing but pests to me, will you be the same?" She asked with a friendly smile as she caused the room to be engulfed in flames and her axe appeared in her hand. "Shall we begin?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:13 pm

''great just what i wanted a barbecue hey Virgil if you can hear me make sure my remains are taken care of'' i say unhappily as i get ready to fight
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Kiran began to laugh. "Are you truly afraid of fire Wraith?" She asked as she created a huge fireball that turned the table she was standing by to Ash. She then hurled the blazing ball at Wraith.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:28 pm

''i was afraid you do that''i say as i take out my scythe of eternal shadows and bloke the fire ball ''ouch thats hot'' i say as i feel the heat of he fire
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:20 pm

She laughed as she sent another fireball and followed with a swing with her axe. "What strategy will you come up with here?" She asked with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:33 pm

''wait and see'' i say with a smile as i swing a blade of darkness shoots out of the scythe and heads right at kiran
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Kiran got a look of shock before bringing up her axe and blocking the attacks. "That was quite strange." She said before sending a wave of blazing heat at Wraith with her axe.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:04 pm

i swing and agian a blade of darkness shoots out and goes right through the fire and towards karin i then teleport behind her and follow u with an overhead slash
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Kiran puts up a small firewall around her after letting out a Roar. "Is that all you've got Wraith?" She asked with a tic working in her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:16 pm

''damn it that fire is realy anoying'' i mumble to myself ''fine then bring it'' i say asi get into a fight stance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in training
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next