Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
BULLSH**!! Vote_lcapBULLSH**!! Voting_barBULLSH**!! Vote_rcap 
Nero
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

BULLSH**!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
BULLSH**!! Left_bar_bleue130/130BULLSH**!! Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
BULLSH**!! Left_bar_bleue110/110BULLSH**!! Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

BULLSH**!! Empty
PostSubject: BULLSH**!!   BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:53 am

I'm sorry, but am I the only one here who is pissed because of the bullshit instant adminship Eclipse got.. After being a member for almost two years, and pratically the heart of the stroyline of Mundus vs world, I deserve that rank more than he does.. Get pissed at me all you want, I say F*** off, I have a %100 legitimate reason to exprees myself.. 2 actually, freedom of speech, and I'm pissed cause I derserve that more than a what, 1 month old player? Im right huh? Thought so.. My statement, Eclipse, you just become another one of Shadow's RP targets..

List of Targets:
1: Mundus
2: Nero
3: Vergil (I bet thats gonna take A LOOOOOONG time..)
4: Ghost (Temporary treaty until the death of Mundus)
5: Cepeda (I'm gonna kill your annoying ass, Shadow can very easily do it, But I ant to do this list in order..)
6: Shadow.. (Yes, I want to kill shadow and get back to being Cecil... But not for a long time.. I'll probably have 3000 post's by then.)
7: Eclipse
8: Every other coward who stood in Cecil's way..
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Magic:

BULLSH**!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULLSH**!!   BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:52 pm

would you calm down eclipse is cool it's just because your jealous
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

BULLSH**!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULLSH**!!   BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Read the title, BULL SHIT!! I'm not jealous, I just fiserve that, not him..
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
BULLSH**!! Left_bar_bleue210/210BULLSH**!! Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
BULLSH**!! Left_bar_bleue190/190BULLSH**!! Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

BULLSH**!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULLSH**!!   BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:16 am

Haha, you spelled deserve wrong.... xD

On a more serious note:
You can't 'kill' a player. No matter how hard you try.

You can't kill Vergil. He, and Dante, made this site.

Ps: Aww, you forgot me. ):
Back to top Go down

BULLSH**!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULLSH**!!   BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Shadow, you need to shut your mouth. Eclipse is DANTE'S COUSIN and is not here for rp. The only thing he is trying to do is SAVE DR. Just keep your fat mouth shut unless you know what is going on.

p.s. your hella funny if you think you can take me on.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
BULLSH**!! Left_bar_bleue270/270BULLSH**!! Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
BULLSH**!! Left_bar_bleue250/250BULLSH**!! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

BULLSH**!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULLSH**!!   BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:33 am

listen shadow this is your warning;you leave eclipse alone.everything he is doing is helping DR and is being monitered by myself and virgil.if interfere or threaten him again i will personaly kick you off of divine rose and i will take whatever consequences that come with doing so
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

BULLSH**!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULLSH**!!   BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:32 am

Get over it Nero... and Namine, Im not going to kill off your charatcer, becuase she has a child.. Real or not, my head cant work that way. Too sick of a thing for me to think of doing.. Ghost, In RP, shadow can easily take you, you forget he has spent a shitload of time training with Mundus, making him WAAAAAAAAAYY more powerful. Besides, he has one big army to back him up.. If nessicary even.

Oh yeah Nero, you know how you keep saying ALL I ever do i sit around playing MH and getting on live and stoned... F*** OFF! You have absolutly NO clue what go's on with my home life.. I'm forced to push myself through hell everyday.. You think you work often? Your wrong, I work ten times more that you are even ABLE to.. Another thing, Im under so much mental stress its incomprehendable.. Telling my parents I smoke to relax, and finding out my dad and I arent bleed related.. I have one thing to say, come live my life for a month and find out how easy your fat prick self has it.. Ban me all you fucking want, I dint fucking care, its a god damn forum, not real, not important (No offence admins other than NERO..) The only time I get to myself... Is when Im too fucked up to think, which isnt very often.. The reason I havn't slit my throaght yet you ask? POT! You thinks its SOOOOOO bad, Its keeping me alive in a way, so guess what, dont F*** with me, It has no afffect..

Eclipse, the reason i got pissed is cuz i was a little drunk.. Yes I drink from time to time, i try now to cuz all it does is make me a dick. My bad, NO THIS IS NOT AN APOLOGY, just me stating why I said that..

PS: If you can understand the words here is how I feel in song form https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upXIMt2mCCw&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Head of KHDR Insider/Admin
Eclipse

Male
Number of posts : 72
Class : Enigma
Registration date : 2011-05-14

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
BULLSH**!! Left_bar_bleue50/50BULLSH**!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
BULLSH**!! Left_bar_bleue30/30BULLSH**!! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

BULLSH**!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULLSH**!!   BULLSH**!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:08 pm

Quote :
Get over it Nero... and Namine, Im not going to kill off your character, becuase she has a child.. Real or not, my head cant work that way. Too sick of a thing for me to think of doing.. Ghost, In RP, shadow can easily take you, you forget he has spent a shit load of time training with Mundus, making him WAAAAAAAAAYY more powerful. Besides, he has one big army to back him up.. If nessicary even.

Oh yeah Nero, you know how you keep saying ALL I ever do i sit around playing MH and getting on live and stoned... F*** OFF! You have absolutely NO clue what go's on with my home life.. I'm forced to push myself through hell everyday.. You think you work often? Your wrong, I work ten times more that you are even ABLE to.. Another thing, Im under so much mental stress its incomprehendable.. Telling my parents I smoke to relax, and finding out my dad and I arent bleed related.. I have one thing to say, come live my life for a month and find out how easy your fat prick self has it.. Ban me all you fucking want, I dint fucking care, its a god damn forum, not real, not important (No offense admins other than NERO..) The only time I get to myself... Is when Im too fucked up to think, which isn't very often.. The reason I haven't slit my throat yet you ask? POT! You thinks its SOOOOOO bad, Its keeping me alive in a way, so guess what, don't F*** with me, It has no affect..

Eclipse, the reason i got pissed is cuz i was a little drunk.. Yes I drink from time to time, i try now to cuz all it does is make me a dick. My bad, NO THIS IS NOT AN APOLOGY, just me stating why I said that..

PS: If you can understand the words here is how I feel in song form

Everyone who lives on this planet has issues and have some form of stress and hardships in our lives. Wether we compare the "Intensity" of our lives to others it does not account someone for the actions that they have taken on these forums. We all have bad days but its how you deal with it and treat others around you when something bad happens in your life. Though this forum is pretty laid back when it comes to rules, their are unspoken guidelines that the members of this site need to initiate to a more full extent. Though "Free Speech" is an Amendment within the United States, the internet is a whole other rule book with similar and different guidelines. When you are on an controlled site "You" do not have the right of speech on the site, the site does. Any rules based on the site must be followed and can be altered at any given time. Wether the administrators tolerate certain actions of the members is up to the site staff and their moderators. "We" do have a right to account full punishment upon users (Within the sites boundaries) and can administer someone on the forums to make sure they are acting appropriately. Respecting members on the site is a huge rule that needs to be taken highly serious and used at all times. Wether you are angry at someone or are having a bad day, leave it off the forums and log on to do what the forum is meant for and not accusing , devolving, harassing, or threatening anyone on the site. How you perceive yourself to others will either grant you an enjoyable experience or a negative experience, but that is up to the individual. I believe this topic has reached its limit and will now be locked. Remember to message an Administrator immediately if your having problems with any members of the site and we will look into the problem and fix the issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BULLSH**!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULLSH**!!   BULLSH**!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BULLSH**!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Off Topic :: General :: Chat Room-
Jump to: