Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Time for company Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Time for company Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Time for company Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Time for company Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Time for company Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Time for company Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Time for company Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Time for company Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Time for company Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Time for company Vote_lcapTime for company Voting_barTime for company Vote_rcap 
Nero
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Time for company

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Time for company Left_bar_bleue50/50Time for company Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Time for company Left_bar_bleue30/30Time for company Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:40 pm

I was walking at the side of the road with Sophie talking about who knows what. I stop and ask, "Hey, Sophie.... um do you want to join me on my quest?" She cocked her head. "Why wouldn't I?" she said and smiled. "Well then your going to need a weapon, clothes, food, and water." I said. " Check, check, check, and check." She said brightly. " I know you don't have a weapon so here take this." I said and tossed Super Sword to her. "Okay." She said and smiled, again.
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Time for company Left_bar_bleue270/270Time for company Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Time for company Left_bar_bleue250/250Time for company Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:46 pm

i step out of a sin rift near the two."man im glad to be back" i say to myself.
Back to top Go down

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:11 am

I jump from a near by tree. "Get over yourself wonder boy." I say with a taunting laugh as I approach the three. "Blaze, what is this quest you speak of?" I ask casually. Even if Blaze and I haven't had the greatest of times together, I felt obligated to look after him. He has become like family to a point. After all, he was living under the protection of Vergil which surprises me. Normally Vergil would happily cut the head off of a human, but this one was different to him. I knew that if I allowed Blaze to go on a mission without any protection and he got hurt, Vergil would never let me see the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Time for company Left_bar_bleue270/270Time for company Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Time for company Left_bar_bleue250/250Time for company Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:27 am

i see ghost then laugh."you get lost between worlds for awhile see how it affects you" i say as i walk with the group
Back to top Go down

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:13 am

I look at Nero seriously. "Just because you were gone for a few months doesn't mean that everything becomes about you when you get back. We still have bigger worries to worry about. Mundus is still at large, the rogue organization shows no signs of calming down their activity and organization XIII are still trying to clone us as well as themselves to create an army to destroy us and none of us know their ware about. You may be back but that don't mean anything to me right now. Your still Nero. Nothing much has changed. But our worries have gotten bigger. Something big is going to happen soon, and you being the way you are. A cocky self centered brat, just like your uncle, isn't going to help. You were away for months and yet did you train?" I snapped at Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:00 am

i look at ghost as i take red queen off my back.with the a flick of my wrist i rev red queen to its max."why dont you see for yourself?" i say
Back to top Go down

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:38 am

"Do you ever open your goddamn ears? You are the least of my worries BOY." I say as I shake my head and roll my eyes. "When will you grow up and learn that not everything is a competition. Not everything is about you." I say with pity in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:47 am

i look at ghost as i put red queen away."boy? who the hell are you and what happened to ghost!?!.you think i dont care about whats going on but i do." i say as i walk closer to ghost."i know we're in deep shit right now but the thing is i havent let it change me" i say."i cant even see or or talk to kryie with the fear of being attacked by the rouge orginization or the other me from the other dimension, so dont you say that all i care about is myself!" i said as i stop only a few feet from ghost
Back to top Go down

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:28 pm

"There you go again, making things about yourself. Are you so blind to notice that my SON has gone missing. And my wife is so upset that she sits home all day and night, crying at his crib." I say angrily as I turn around and pick Nero up by the scruff of his neck. "Did you not notice that Chey no longer plays outside? She stays in her room, missing her brother." I add ad I toss Nero away from me. "Your not the only one who has problems. And yes, you have become a BOY, 'I can beat you up, I can do this, I can't do that. Me me me me me'." I say insultingly. "And quite frankly, I can't put up with a selfish, arrogant, self centered, cry baby punk like you anymore. Your only holding me back, just like when I was about to kill Mundus. You got in the way and fucked things up." I add as I turn away from Nero and begin to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:53 pm

i stay on the ground were i landed "im sorry ghost,i didnt know" i say, looking at the ground.i stand up and look at ghost."i dont want to hold you back anymore" i say as i open a sin rift."if you need me you know how to find me" i say as i walk in to it.it shuts behind me
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:44 am

"Crap Ghost I didn't know Casper was missing." I said sincirly. "I help search for him, I mean we'll help look for him." I said
Back to top Go down

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:57 pm

"That's a kind gesture but I doubt you'll be able to help. There is no signs of struggle or anything. It's like he vanished off the face of the earth, like he was never there." I said as a tear streamed down my face.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Time for company Left_bar_bleue210/210Time for company Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Time for company Left_bar_bleue190/190Time for company Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:28 pm

"I should have never left," I say, finally speaking and staring at the ground quietly. I am standing just a couple feet from the group.
Back to top Go down

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:11 pm

"Babe!" I say as I turn around. "What brings you here?" I say as I walk to her and hold her into my arms.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Time for company Left_bar_bleue210/210Time for company Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Time for company Left_bar_bleue190/190Time for company Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:18 pm

"I had to take the boys for a walk.." I say as Kit and Xan suddenly run up behind Ghost and jump onto of him, pushing us both onto the ground. Ghost lands ontop of me. "Ooph, babe. You're killing me." I giggle, trying to breathe.
Back to top Go down

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:22 pm

I still lay on Namine and place my hands on the ground to take some of my weight off of her. "You forgot to bring Ty along." I said as I give Namine a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:25 pm

"Shit, I knew I was forgetting somebody.. I'm sorry, babe." I frown, but kiss him back. "Forgive me?"
Back to top Go down

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:52 pm

"Of course, baby girl." I say softly. I look up to the sky and whistle. In a few seconds Ty was standing in front of us with his leash in his hand. "Its not a big deal." I say as I kiss Namine a few more times.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:35 pm

"You left Chey home all alone?" I ask. "Good parents you are." I said. "Blaze I would be careful." Sophie said for the first time recanising she was there. "I know Ghost he could kill me and I think your right Sophie." I said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:37 pm

"Chey is a very smart girl. And very reliable too," I say, casting a less than disgusted look at Blaze. "Don't ever doubt our parenting skills."
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:40 pm

"Sorry I'll never do it again." I said backing off a bit.
Back to top Go down

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:46 pm

I stand up and walk up to Blaze and pick him up by the scruff of his neck. "Listen here you little punk, Chey is not alone. How stupid do you think we are? If you remember, Rai lives at our house and my dragon lives in the back yard!" I yell at him as I start getting angry. I lift him into the air. "You ever talk down about our personal life again, and I will personally see to it that you become a permanent resident of the underworld." I said as I set Blaze down and walk back to Namine. "Come on, lets take our dogs on a walk before I change my mind not to kill Blaze right now." I say as I grab Ty's leash and Namine's hand.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:53 pm

"I think we should go to Vergil's place. Does that sound good to you, Sophie?" I asked her. "Yes Blaze I think that is a smart idea." She responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for company   Time for company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for company
Page 1 of 1