Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Vote_lcapIrony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Voting_barIrony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Vote_lcapIrony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Voting_barIrony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE)   Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 am

I walk into the Nether realm and walk towards their under-ground fighting arena. I watch as several demons fight as other demons make bets and cheer on the fighters. I look around to get an idea for the fighting styles of each of the fighters. They all seemed like great fighters but were not much of a threat for me. I to to the announcer and whisper in his ear. The announcer started laughing when I told him about my idea. "Attention demons, this man here has a ten million dollar bet saying that he will not be beat by any of you. He says there is a catch, if any of you are to attack him and fail to beat him, he has full rights to kill you. Who will be brave enough to take this man on?" the announcer says over the intercom. I walk to the center of the arena and look around. All of the demons were now looking at me. Almost everyone was whispering and snickering with the demon next to them. I took off my jacket and tossed it on the ground. I got into a fighting pose and waited for the first demon to make his move. A small demon ran towards me with a decent amount of speed, but before he got to me I pulled Love and Hate from my back and stretched out Love and touched it to the demons nose, stopping him in his tracks. "Think carefully about you next move, it may be you last." I say as I point Love down at the floor and draw a line in the dirt. I take a few steps back and stare at the demon. He shook his head and yelled. He ran at me again and attempted to hit me with a short sword. I hit away his attack and cut his head off with my free arm. There was a silence in the crowd. I watched as the demons stared down at the first victim. After a few seconds of silence, all of the demons rushed me at the same time. I sighed to myself. "Jesus, what have I gotten myself into?" I thought as I cast nova and daze most of the demons. I ran through the crowd, blocking attacks and cutting away at the demons. Several demons came close to cutting me but with my cunning wits, they were not able to. I slaughtered most of the demons and after a while, only four remained.
Back to top Go down

Irony: Demon vs Demons (wip) (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1