Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Vote_lcapBack to the Mansion - Page 2 Voting_barBack to the Mansion - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Vote_lcapBack to the Mansion - Page 2 Voting_barBack to the Mansion - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Back to the Mansion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:53 pm

OOC: Shh, I'm retarded... >.>

I whistle loudly for Xanadu and he suddenly appears sitting at my side. I open Axel's door, snap, and point at the cat laying on his bed. "Go get him, boy!" I say, excitedly. Kitsune speeds into the room and I slam the door closed behind him. "This could be violent.. Don't worry about blood stains, or the body. Xanadu likes to eat them whole," I say, giggling nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:56 pm

I rubbed my head. "Thanks Namine, I don't know what would have happened if that that thing stayed in there." I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Meows, hisses and growls can be heard. Less than five minutes later, Xanadu scratches at Axel's bedroom door; begging to be let out. I open the door and he canters by me happily. Axel and I both peer into the room and see that there is no evidence of the cat ever being there; except for a tiny little ball of fur on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:03 pm

I looked at the furball. "Xanadu, You missed a piece!" I shouted at the dog. The began to chuckle. "Now who put that... thing... in my room?" I said as I held my hand to my chin then snapped my fingers. "I'm gonna go talk to Ikki and Blaze." I said with a devilish grin on my face. "Thanks again Namine." I said as I walked down the hallway toward the demon general's quarters.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:38 pm

i limp over to namine.i wait for axel to leave then i look at her with a cheesy grin." i had ikki put the cat in there" i say as i start to laugh but then i grab my ribs."man it hurts to laugh" i say with a smile as i lean on the door frame
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:23 pm

"HEY I DIDN'T DO IT I SWEAR I'M TELLING TRUTH, AXEL!!" You hear me yell from down the hall. "Listen I haven't been out of my room for weeks." I yell walking past Nero's room. I turn around and ask Namine "Holly crap were did you come from?"

Last edited by Blaze on Tue May 01, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:49 pm

i look at blaze then laugh weakly."i wouldnt worry about that blaze,i think i hear axel coming" i say darkly
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:48 pm

"Hey what happened to you, Nero!" I yell looking at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:38 pm

"i got into a small fight thats all" i say to him
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:46 pm

"Let me take a wild guess..... was it looking for Casper? You better be looking for Namine because I feel like knocking Ghosts head off." I said to motioning a slashing move.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:02 pm

i let out a small laugh again."dude your just asking for it" i say with a weak smile
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:20 am

I come up the steps and notice Blaze talking to Nero and grunted. "Blaze, This doesn't concern you. Go train with Sophie and the Generals." I said coldly as I walked into Nero's room and shut the door. "Mind telling me what has gotten into you? Going to the Demon Realm, Starting fights with hordes of demons. You love to tarnish the name of Sparda don't you? If your grandfather knew what you have done, who knows what he would have done to you." I said obviously angry. I then thought about a fitting punishment. "Eraroh!" I shouted, and the earth demon appeared from the ground beside Nero's bed. "Yes, my lord?" He asked elegantly. "You are to watch Nero, if he tries to pull this stunt again, you are to come report to me, do I make myself clear?" I asked coldly. Eraroh looked over at Nero, then back to me. "Yes my lord, I shall do as you ask." He said with a bow before looking at Nero, and smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:19 pm

As I walk away I turn my head and give Vergil a look. "Sophie!!!" I yell. "Coming!" Sophie yells come out of my room. "I just beat your high score at 'Black ops'." she says smiling."Time to train Vergil's orders." I say obveusley ticked off.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:33 am

i look at eraroh and vergil."i was helping our friends,and i dont need some babysitter watching over me 24/7" i say as i stand up.i grab red queen and use it to support my self."how bout you try to help namine and figure out where casper is instead of seeking power for yourself!" i yell now.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:13 pm

"Smart boy." I yell from down stairs
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:17 am

I glare at Nero. "Sit Down!" I said sternly. "You don't seem to understand the pull I have here, boy." I stated as I walked over to the window. "I've already located where the child is." I said before looking outside. "The only problem is when he is. He is in a place outside of our time and space. Not like the an alternate dimension that the evil you and I came from, but another place entirely. I cannot enter it, nor can anyone else. We must wait until he reemerges, and I am unsure when that will be or even how old the child will be when he reappears. so for now we can only wait." I explained before heading to the door. "Still think your father is heartless?" I said coldly as I walked down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:53 pm

i sit back down and look at my right hand. i open and close my fist and say to myself."i suppose not" in a voice very similar to vergil's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Mansion   Back to the Mansion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to the Mansion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2