Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Vote_lcapGather them together..... - Page 2 Voting_barGather them together..... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Vote_lcapGather them together..... - Page 2 Voting_barGather them together..... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Gather them together.....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Gather them together..... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Gather them together..... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Gather them together..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:19 pm

"Well, this is interesting..." Setsuna said from up above and smiled widely. He dropped approached Nero with his black yamato drawn, when he got to him he swung to decapitate him. "Hello brother, Father's not here to save you now." He said with an evil grin.

OOC: Setsuna is also a high level NPC, so don't take him lightly....
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Gather them together..... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Gather them together..... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:33 pm

my devil trigger turns and blocks setsuna's black yamato with its own whil i lock blades with evil vergil. "im not the one that needs saving" i say as 10 or so spinning summon swords appear on either side of my devil trigger.my devil trigger and i both push back our enemies with our yamatos as the summon swords go flying at them.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Gather them together..... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Gather them together..... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Otherverse Vergil and Setsuna seem to mirror eachother as they land on their feet and begin to send summon swords of their own to deflect the summon swords that Nero sent out. "Just give up and die boy, there's no use resisting." Otherverse Vergil said with a dark grin. "come on brother, you've got to make this at least interesting." He said before dashing toward Nero and laughing Maniacly. Otherverse Vergil began to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Gather them together..... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Gather them together..... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:34 pm

yamato disappears back into my hand as i reach back for red queen. i drop back and focus the blue energy of yamato into red queen. i rev it and demonic blue flames shoot out of it. with a flash the whole blade is covered with the blue flames. "take this!" i yell as i swing the blade twice so that a giant energy X is formed and goes flying at the pair who was running at me.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Setsuna flies and hits the wall, while Otherverse Vergil hit the base of Mundus's throne. Setsuna let out a grunt as he stood up. "Alright, you're really starting to piss me off Nero." He said angrily as he was surrounded by a light, and when it dispersed he was in his Nelo Angelo form. "I'll make you hurt." He said angrily as he whistled and his owl appeared, also covered in armor, and it divebombed Nero as Setsuna teleported in front of Nero and attempted to hit him in the gut with a firey uppercut.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:46 pm

my devil trigger brings up its right arm and catches the owl as i catch setsuna's fist with my right hand. i look at him with my red eyes as i begin to drain him of his power as my devil trigger slams the owl against the wall. i bring setsuna to his knees as his power begins to go from me to yamato. i then throw the weakened setsuna aside. "mundus..now is your time....to die..." i say in two voices as i begin to walk torweds him with yamato drawn
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Mundus began to laugh. "Nero, your father wasn't even strong enough to defeat me, and your uncle had help. what makes you think you can defeat me?" He asked with demonic laughter. he sent red spikes spiraling down toward Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:11 pm

i slash with yamato and my devil does the same, launching a wave of energy right through the spikes. i then pull out blue rose and fire the dual bullets that were followed by summoned swords
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Mundus growled as the bullets cracked the stone of his statue, and he began to stand and roaring. "I'll crush you, insolent bug!" He shouted as the room around them turned to darkness. "I'll kill the prince first, the fly next, then the shadow dweller." He said angrily as the stone on him began to flake and fall from his body. suddenly large black wings sprouted from his back and he took flight. "I'll destroy you all!" He roared as he began to launch wave after wave of red crystal like spikes at Nero, Wraith, and Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:24 pm

earth walls go infront of everyone except me,who sliced the spikes as they came. i jump into the air boosted by my demon general who lifted the floor for me. i fly straight up to mundus and my devil trigger, which is almost as large as the room reaches for mundus like i am.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Mundus laughed as he swung a large red blade made from the same energy as his bolts at Nero's demon trigger. "You will not defeat me." He bellowed as he began to shoot more bolts at Nero's body.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:45 am

i get hit and get sent back to the ground. i crash hard and yamato goes across the floor floor as my devil trigger deactivates.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 67
Class : ninja elite
Registration date : 2012-04-28

Character sheet
Health:
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Gather them together..... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:52 am

i calmly walk out from behind the wall and pick up yamato. i look to mundus then i stab it into the ground but keep my hands rested on the hilt, waiting for mundus to come and get it from me so i could talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:00 am

Mundus laughed as Nero fell and he turned his sights to Sasuke. "Are you intending to fight me as well?" He asked with an aggrivated tone as he approached Sasuke. "I'd advise against it, you are nothing to me." He said with laughter as he began to examine Sasuke and size him up.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Gather them together..... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:39 am

"i do not wish to fight you, only to make a deal with you. i want to offer you an ability of mine that is only obtained by those of my village" i say as my charingan activate. "these are very unique eyes that you have probably never seen before." i say calmly to him as i hand him yamato while i make contact. "you can go ahead and kill the prince, he has already going to die" i say
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:41 am

Mundus laughed as he reached down to grab Yamato, but it suddenly flew from Sasuke's hand and it floated in the air a few moments before I stepped through a sin rift and grabbed it. "Mundus, you are truely a fool." I said coldly as my demon generals all marched out of sin rifts and my peons began to flood out of the darkness. "You attacked my son, and threatend the very exsistance of everything." I said before turning my cold gaze to sasuke. "And you will be watched." I said angrily as I sheathed Yamato. Mundus laughed as several Marionettes and Blades appeared and began to move around the room. I sighed as the inevitable had come. I was now at war with Mundus.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:20 am

OOC:ok quiz time. now why would i offer up yamato and my eyes just so mundus will look at them? what can looking into my eyes do to someone?
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:54 pm

OOC: I know that, so does everyone else. But my character doesn't think like that. All he cares about is the protection of his bloodline and power. And he doesn't trust humans, so what he sees is a potentially betraying person giving up his son to his worst enemy and Vergil doesn't think very rationally when it comes to this sort of thing. Throwing in a little twist can't hurt right? no doubt your plan would have worked, and mundus would be defeated... then what? lol.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:20 pm

i calmly walk up to vergil and mundus. mundus looks at me again then stiffens. he starts mutterin things that are to quiet to here. i then nod at nero who i could tell was heading to us. i remain focusin on mundus who still hasnt moved.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:27 pm

i walk over and look at mundus. i wave my right hand infront of his face he doesnt even react at all."sasuke it worked, the genjutsu worked!" i say to sasuke with a weak smile. i then notice how concentrated he is. i turn quickly to vergil."we need to restrain mundus as soon as possible. i dont know how long sasuke can hold the justsu" i say to him i then point at the demons. all of a sudden earth began spearing through each of the demons.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:14 pm

I nod. "Loreant, I request that you stick the demon emperor in a time loop." I said with a smile. Loreant stepped forward and bowed before holding his hands up and Mundus was ensnared in a large blue orb. I then turned to Sasuke. "I apologize for my actions. You had this situation under control, and I mucked it up." I apologized to him calmly, before turning to Nero. "Are you okay or is Alice going to need to patch you up again?" I asked. Setsuna got up and grunted. "You haven't heard the last of me..." He said weakly as he grabbed Otherverse Nero and Vergil and dissappered through a sin rift, I sighed. "Didn't think so, well... one threat is out of the way..." I said looking at the orb.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:04 pm

i look at vergil in the eyes with my charingan deactivated after the detained mundus."i understand" i say simply as i open a very dark looking portal and step through without another word
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:00 pm

a small squadron of marionettes surrounded me, and I began to laugh loudly. "Foolish creatures, do you really think you can stop me?" I asked them and each of the fell apart in rapid succession. I began to walk through the warring demons. My own demons were winning this fight because Mundus was an idiot and didn't personally train his own demons to fight. I held my arms out and looked at the orb. "Is this how the mighty demon emperor fights? I am surprised at you. this isn't nearly as fun as I thought it would be." I said with a smirk. A blade jumped on my back and stuck it's claws into my shoulders. I grunted in pain as I threw it off my back and stuck Yamato into it's head. My eyes glew red as I transformed into my demon lord form. "This is enough." I roared as I tore through the hordes of demons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:55 pm

I stepped through a corridor of darkness and saw the hordes of demons, and Vergil in his demon form. I saw Nero and began to head over to him. "Hey, what did I say about throwing a party without me?" I said with a smile as I made my flurry wheels appear in my hands. "Let's get this show on the road." I threw one of my flurry Wheels at a marionette that was charging at me and sent it sprawling. "Burn Baby!" I screamed as a fire pillar began to make it's way threw the horde.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Gather them together..... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Gather them together..... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Gather them together..... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:43 pm

I step out of a portal and grin from ear to ear. "Hey, no fair. I wasn't invited, either!" I say imitating a pouhty face. I then look around and try to take in everything. "What're we dealing with, my boys?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gather them together.....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: