Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A new complication
    Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
    Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
    Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
    Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
    Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
    Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
    Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
    Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
    Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

Top posters
    Vergil
    Internal trouble. Vote_lcapInternal trouble. Voting_barInternal trouble. Vote_rcap 
    Nero
    Internal trouble. Vote_lcapInternal trouble. Voting_barInternal trouble. Vote_rcap 
    Namine
    Cepeda
    Dante
    Shadow
    Wraith
    Blaze
    Ventus
    Axel

Internal trouble.

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Internal trouble. Empty
    PostSubject: Internal trouble.   Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:39 am

I sat on the clock tower eating my sea salt ice cream. "Oh man... how am I gonna tell everyone about this?" I asked with a sigh as my ultimate secret crept into my mind. I then smiled as I took another bite. "Hopefully Namine and Vergil don't get too angry." I said to myself calmly as I looked over Twilight Town and took a big bite of my ice cream and screamed loudly. "AHHHH Brainfreeze!" I shouted as I held my head.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Namine

Female
    Number of posts : 1354
    Class : Nobody
    Experience : 8
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
    Level: 9
    Health:
    Internal trouble. Left_bar_bleue210/210Internal trouble. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Internal trouble. Left_bar_bleue190/190Internal trouble. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Internal trouble. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Internal trouble.   Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:44 am

"Push your thumb against the roof of your mouth," I say as I sit down next to him. I smirk for a minute and then a troubled look sweeps across my face. "What would Vergil and I get mad about?"
    Back to top Go down

Internal trouble. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Internal trouble.   Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:50 am

My face got all scrunched up when I heard Namine's voice and my heart raced. "Uh... I'm not sure I'll tell you." I said acting like nothing's wrong. I felt my face get red due to being overheard. "Alright... I.. I got my heart back." I said as I looked at the sky. "I'm back to being Lea... and also there's this." I said as an Eternal flame appeared in my hand, then a spurt of fire came from it to form a blade. "I'm also a keyblade wielder I guess." I said as I made it disappear. "But please don't tell anyone, I don't want them worried, and I definately don't wanna piss off Vergil." I said with a smirk, "Besides, I don't know how to use a keyblade." I said as I rubbed my neck.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Internal trouble. Left_bar_bleue210/210Internal trouble. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Internal trouble. Left_bar_bleue190/190Internal trouble. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Internal trouble. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Internal trouble.   Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:04 am

"Oh, I see.." I say, sort of puzzled. I then look up at him, confusion in my eyes. "And what are you planning on doing with this information? Are you quitting the clan? Leaving to embark on a new quest to find yourself, never to return again?"
    Back to top Go down

Internal trouble. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Internal trouble.   Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:09 am

I began to laugh and ruffled Namine's hair. "Nope, sticking around." I said with a smile. "Besides, if I did that chances are that a heartless will sneak up on me and, boom, back to being Axel." I said with a chuckle. "You're stuck with me. Got it memorized?" I said with a friendly grin. I then threw her a sea salt ice cream. "I remember everything. from my childhood, to being Axel, to now." I said with laughter. "Just wish I knew where my sister vanished..." I said sadly, then shook my head and smiled again.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Internal trouble. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Internal trouble.   Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:15 am

"Good, because I don't know what I'd do without my best friend," I say, grinning as I take a bite of my ice cream. "And if you would like to go searching for your sister, I want to come. Adventures are fun." I then look back at Axel and say, "Hey, what does it feel like? You know.. To have a heart?"
    Back to top Go down

Internal trouble. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Internal trouble.   Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:18 am

I chuckled. "My sister is tough, if she wants to be found, she will be. Axis has always been that way." I said calmly. "And to have a heart it feels like... and explosion of emotions. all the things you act like you have when you are a nobody isn't just a shadow, and the feeling of them is intense. Sometimes it's painful and sometimes pleasurable." I said with a smirk. "I'm probably gonna get a bit more cocky because if it." I said before laughing.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Internal trouble. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Internal trouble.   Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:21 am

"Oh, no! That's just what we need, a cockier Axel!" I yell, then begin giggling. I lean over and shoulder bump him.
    Back to top Go down

Internal trouble. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Internal trouble.   Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:27 am

I began to laugh. "Namine, you're cruel." I said with a smile before stretching. "Could you teach me, in secret, how to use the keyblade? I want to be better then the other keyblade wielders out there, and Show Roxas how it's done." I said with a smile and standing up. "wow, that brought back memories of playing Keyblade fighter with Isa when we were kids." I said with a chuckle. "You know... before he became Saix." I said as I popped my wrist.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Internal trouble. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Internal trouble.   Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:31 am

Haha, I'm not a good keyblader myself. If you want to learn how to be a skilled keyblader, talk to Xion," I say, matter of factly. "I may be cruel, but hey. I have to be sometimes." I say sticking out my tounge.
    Back to top Go down

Internal trouble. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Internal trouble.   Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 am

I chuckled. "I haven't talked to Xion since Roxas defeated her... I feel like I broke my promise to her..." I said sobering. "Where is she anyway?" I asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Internal trouble. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Internal trouble.   Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:36 am

"I'm supposed to be meeting her in Traverse Town later tonight.. Would you like to come with?" I say, standing up. "I don't think she's the type to hold a grudge. But then again, you can't make predictions when it comes to her.." I say, drifting off a bit. "I don't think she'd mind if I brought you though.."

Last edited by Namine on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

Internal trouble. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Internal trouble.   Internal trouble. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:44 am

I smiled. "That'd be nice." I said as I stood up. "I'll have to apologize sooner or later anyway." I said with a chuckle as I rubbed my neck. "I'll have to apologize to Roxas when I see him too..." I said with a sigh. "Having a heart is kinda bothersome." I said before laughing.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Internal trouble. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Internal trouble.   Internal trouble. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internal trouble.
    Page 1 of 1